Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion: Official Site updated to include every new 'mon

The DanMan

Sun and Moon Poll 2.0  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter is your favorite?

• Rowlet -> Dartrix ->Decidueye
    • Litten -> Torracat ->Incineroar
    • Popplio -> Brionne ->Primarina
    • Still can't decide -> unsure ->make up your mind
  2. 2. Sun or Moon

• Sun
    • Moon
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Who's your favorite Island Gaurdian?

• Tapu Koko (Electric/Fairy)
    • Tapu Lele (Psychic/Fairy)
    • Tapu Bulu (Grass/Fairy)
    • Tapu Fini (Water/Fairy)

Can Æther also refer to light? (Mostly to the clear blue sky in daylight?)

(Also the word exists in french as Éther, abeit not used very much but mostly means "sky", "heaven" or "firmament".)

Edited by Negghx

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If UB-01 is Lillie (which after seeing it in motion in the Japanese trailer, I'm 99% sure of) there's no they'd let you catch. Gamefreak would have to be effed up to even consider it, and even more effed up to not realize the outcry they would face.

And I'm also a fan of Type: Null. However, I wonder how you'll obtain it- it seems to be one of a kind and under Gladion's possession.

Anyways, I re-watched the Japanese trailer and paid special attention to the music; Gladion's theme seems to have strains from the Aether Foundation's theme.

Well, new prediction: Gladion is a mole for the Aether Foundation, to make sure that Guzma continues to serve their purposes.

Well, new prediction: Gladion is a mole for the Aether Foundation, to make sure that Guzma continues to serve their purposes.

I think I said that a couple pages back.

EDIT: Actually, nevermind. It looks like I didn't say it in this thread- got it confused with a PM.

Edited by The DanMan

Am I the only one hoping for a bigger secret boss who controls Team Edgelords from the shadows or something like that? I feel so spoiled and underwhelmed by the villain reveal.

looks like my wish came true (?)

i'm so excited for this game it hurts

The idea that Aether Foundation might be making experiments on Pokemon reminded me of something...

Also, if the Aether Foundation is evil, it would be the first time that a evil team had a female leader.

Edited by Water Mage

Also, if the Aether Foundation is evil, it would be the first time that a evil team had a female leader.

I have a feeling that there's some middle-aged man pulling the strings in the Foundation if it's evil- they just won't show him off pre-release, like Lysandre.

The idea that Aether Foundation might be making experiments on Pokemon reminded me of something...

The fact that they use alchemy in their possible experiments could actually make that possible.

I don't want another Nina.

I still would be really sad is Wicke ends up being wicked...

You know I thought about the rumors about Synchro-Evolution. This would be a pretty banal explanation, but that could works with UB-01 quite well actually (quite simply, Lilie spent all her childhood at Aether Island, and sympathized with UC.)

New trailer on Japanese channel's youtube

It seems like Wishiwashi School Form is a totem Pokemon, possibly associated with Lana's trial.

Also the guy at 1:32 has the name of Oak, yet he looks a little different than good ol' Prof Oak.

Also the guy at 1:32 has the name of Oak, yet he looks a little different than good ol' Prof Oak.

He looks tanner and has longer hair, but he has like literally the same face.

I'd say he either moved to Alola, or it's a relative.

Also, isn't Prof Oak's japanese name different?

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Professor_Oak

So I'd say he's a relative that lives in Alola.

Also, Legends are going through a portal at the end that's very much like the one UB-01 came through. Maybe they're more significant that some of us thought.

Edited by TrueEm

He looks tanner and has longer hair, but he has like literally the same face.

I'd say he either moved to Alola, or it's a relative.

Also, isn't Prof Oak's japanese name different?

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Professor_Oak

So I'd say he's a relative that lives in Alola who's Japanese name is a reference to the English one.

It's the same.

However, since it is the surname, I'd also guess it may be a relative.

Hmm, considering he's talking about region forms, it seems to be deliberate, in any case.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

New trailer on Japanese channel's youtube

It seems like Wishiwashi School Form is a totem Pokemon, possibly associated with Lana's trial.

Is it just me, or is Lusamine smiling when UB-01 appears?

God, I want so badly for this to be a good mystery plot.

I just want this trailer subbed. Why does a community as small and tight-nit as our own have a couple regular translators, yet something as large as Pokemon doesn't?

I need to know if any of my theories were deconfirmed.

Anyways, cool looking trailer overall.

Is it just me, or is Lusamine smiling when UB-01 appears?

To me, she seems to be both surprised AND happy, tough the mouth isn't...well, very well done imo

God, I want so badly for this to be a good mystery plot.

But we all know It's not goinf to happen

Anyway, I loved the CG parts with Solgaleo and Lunalaa.