Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion: Official Site updated to include every new 'mon

The DanMan

Sun and Moon Poll 2.0  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter is your favorite?

• Rowlet -> Dartrix ->Decidueye
    • Litten -> Torracat ->Incineroar
    • Popplio -> Brionne ->Primarina
    • Still can't decide -> unsure ->make up your mind
  2. 2. Sun or Moon

• Sun
    • Moon
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Who's your favorite Island Gaurdian?

• Tapu Koko (Electric/Fairy)
    • Tapu Lele (Psychic/Fairy)
    • Tapu Bulu (Grass/Fairy)
    • Tapu Fini (Water/Fairy)

[spoiler=First thing I thought of seeing it]

XrQR3UG.jpg

Dunno why spoiler title is messed up.

Lugarugan Midday looks better imo than Lugarugan Midnight.

I quite like the looks of the new Ultra Beasts, especially Expansion. Also UB-01's name being a mystery is more fuel for the theory fire.

Edited by Konnor97

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one to be highly disturbed by Ash's face ?

​And Pikachu's isn't any better...

Lugarugan > Loup-Garou. Took me some time to find it...

People are complaining that they don't look like Pokemon.

I say to that: "They don't look like them because they aren't."

That complains exists since at least Blaziken, anyway. That's the stupidest argument you could ever makes.

I'm still not sure how I feel about them since we don't know enough yet.

People are complaining that they don't look like Pokemon.

I say to that: "They don't look like them because they aren't."

Exactly. If they turn out to be Pokémon we can catch, my opinion of them would most likely plummet. However, as it stands now, they seem to be restricted to the story, maybe as boss battles to compensate for the lack of/fewer gym leaders, who knows.

The point is, these are my kind of creepy designs. Not edgy tryhard OC's of darkness, but unrelatable and unsettling. I really hope this leads to somewhere interesting.

Oh, and apparently Lugarugan's evolution are game exclusive.

I still have no idea what version I'll have first. Midday form is beautifull, but Midnight is more expressive. (That cartoonish demeneted look is amazing. So edgy it hurts.)

I still have no idea what version I'll have first. Midday form is beautifull, but Midnight is more expressive. (That cartoonish demeneted look is amazing. So edgy it hurts.)

Really? This was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw it:

1-Shadoop.png

Really? This was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw it:

1-Shadoop.png

It's so unabashedly evil. I can totally imagine it making an evil laugh.

For me it is Keaton mid-transformation. The same hair as human form (white and spiky), but eyes and colors of Wolfseggner

I haven't seen anything indicate that- just a few people saying that, but nothing to back it up.

EDIT: Just saw the new scans. Serebii doesn't say anything about them being exclusive- just that it showed the Daytime form during daytime and the nighttime form during nighttime.

Edited by The DanMan

News from serebii

New images of CoroCoro have come out showcasing more of Lugarugan. In it, it shows the Midday Form being obtained in Pokémon Sun and the Midnight Form being obtained in Pokémon Moon. It also says that Midday Form has a move called AccelRock, which is a priority move, while Midnight Form has got the move Counter. We'll bring more as it comes

corocoro10167.jpg

corocoro10168.jpg

Edited by Quintessence

News from serebii

Just got confirmation from Sato on Siliconera that the scans actually do say that they're version exclusive.

Bit bumbed out by it... .

Edited by The DanMan

Rather disappointed by the version-exclusive news, admittedly; Sun Wolf is so much cooler. :< Maybe I'll be able to convince my husband to trade me one, since he'll be playing Sun.

Yeah, I wish it worked like Espeon/Umbreon, so I could get Midday in Moon.

My version choice might change based on Litten's evolution, assuming the starters use a similar gimmick as implied.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

Yeah, I wish it worked like Espeon/Umbreon, so I could get Midday in Moon.

My version choice might change based on Litten's evolution, assuming the starters use a similar gimmick as implied.

There is one rumor floating around that seems to be piggybacking off of the Chinese leak and was released on September 5th.

Tl;DR of is that each final form for the starters has it's own unique Z move, and that the ones we've seen in concept art are from Moon and that Sun goes with a circus theming.

It's a random nobody with no prior credibility, but it's starting to mesh with things.

Hah, that's a good point, I'd forgotten about that. If the weird angry wrestler Litten-evo is Moon and there's a better one in Sun, I will cry so hard. >_>

There is one rumor floating around that seems to be piggybacking off of the Chinese leak and was released on September 5th.

Tl;DR of is that each final form for the starters has it's own unique Z move, and that the ones we've seen in concept art are from Moon and that Sun goes with a circus theming.

It's a random nobody with no prior credibility, but it's starting to mesh with things.

I just hope Litten's other evolution, if it exists, looks like an actual cat =_=

I love cats and can't bring myself to think of that overly bulky mess as a cat.

So yeah, I won't mind a circus theme if it stays an actual cat.

So, something I keep meaning to ask: how do ya'll pronounce "Lusamine"?

I've been saying it as "lew-suh-meen-ey", but in videos I've been primarily hearing "lew-suh-mien" and "lew-suh-meen".

I've been saying it as "lew-suh-meen-ey", but in videos I've been primarily hearing "lew-suh-mien" and "lew-suh-meen".

Like all mysterious names, I personally default to pronouncing them in the Dutch style, so it's lew-sah-mee-nuh to me.

Edited by Kirie

The last one, like Jasmine or something, just like adding Luce to Mine.

Btw, I've yet to preorder Moon but the reveals nowadays are factoring whether one gets a version or another.

Also, the dog with priority moves seems to be better than the moon dog with counter.

Edited by Quintessence

Lew-suh-mien. I now don't regret wanting Sun.