Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion: Official Site updated to include every new 'mon

The DanMan

Sun and Moon Poll 2.0  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter is your favorite?

• Rowlet -> Dartrix ->Decidueye
    • Litten -> Torracat ->Incineroar
    • Popplio -> Brionne ->Primarina
    • Still can't decide -> unsure ->make up your mind
  2. 2. Sun or Moon

• Sun
    • Moon
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Who's your favorite Island Gaurdian?

• Tapu Koko (Electric/Fairy)
    • Tapu Lele (Psychic/Fairy)
    • Tapu Bulu (Grass/Fairy)
    • Tapu Fini (Water/Fairy)

It does learns Scald, right ? So it still burns, even without fire.

Though with the amount of salt it receives, it's surprising it can't learn Brine...

I'm pretty sure hot water can put out a fire

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really, I'm pretty ambivalent towards Ash Greninja- it's kinda cool, I guess?

I say Brionne as "Bree-ON." As in, "bree" and then the word "on." It reminded me of the names Yvonne and Brianna, so...

Also, I didn't know you could receive notifications that someone quoted you either. o.O I should turn that setting on.

...How...

Eh, guess I'm one of the few who actually looked at the settings when I created my account.

I think I have it set so I get notifications for followed threads and when I get quoted in a thread I'm not following. I don't think there's an option for quoting in a thread I am following.

Eh, guess I'm one of the few who actually looked at the settings when I created my account.

Hey, I've looked at my settings too, I just didn't notice that one for some reason. No need to be rude. >_>

Hey, I've looked at my settings too, I just didn't notice that one for some reason. No need to be rude. >_>

Wasn't trying to be. Just genuinely surprised that certain people don't receive them- if I remember correctly, it defaults to notifying you of quotes through both e-mails and on the site itself.

Is it confirmed when the next reveal will be?

As Quintessence said, October 14th at the usual time (6 a.m. PDT/9 a.m. EST).

Surprisingly it's not a Tuesday.

Edited by The DanMan

Hahahahahahahah.

Gamefaqs is hilarious right now. People are still denying the Chinese leak.

For instance: "Dartrix can't evolve into an archer. It throws darts."

And then saying that "Torracat won't become bipedal because Litten isn't, and doesn't hint at a dirty wrestler motif at all."

And Froakie didn't hint at becoming a dark-type humanoid ninja either.

People are just in denial.

For real, it was nice when we first realized that it might be true, but now that it's virtually confirmed it's kinda hype-ruining.

Well, to be fair, the other two fire starts that started quadruped but later become bipedal - Fennkin and Tepig - were already bipedal by the time they were in their first stages(Braixen and Pignite), while Torrecat is still quadruped, so there may be a very small ​chance to have Litten's second stage as a quadruped, tough I'm aware It really isn't saying much.

And for Litten's final evolution probably someone from Dragon Ball or One punch man.

I dunno, I was thinking more about Tiger Mask for Litten's final evo(I know, I'm getting very repititive with this and I'm very sorry for that):

Litten's final evolution:

post-24145-0-09602600-1475695048_thumb.png

Tiger Mask:

post-24145-0-40381800-1475695051_thumb.jpg

Then again, It could be just me seeing similarity when they aren't present at all.

Question: how they heck do we all pronounce Brionne? Bree-own? Bry-own? Bree-own-ey (how I've been doing it)? Bry-own-ey?

I've been pronouncing it "bree-own". Just felt like the most natural way to say it.

Wasn't trying to be. Just genuinely surprised that certain people don't receive them- if I remember correctly, it defaults to notifying you of quotes through both e-mails and on the site itself.

As Quintessence said, October 14th at the usual time (6 a.m. PDT/9 a.m. EST).

Surprisingly it's not a Tuesday.

Well, it may be a pretty recent thing. When we registered, it didn't existed (as far as I know), and afterwards you don't put too much time Inside your personal space.

"The day Pokemon un and Moon graced your village may be the most important day of your life, but for me it was Tuesday".

Well, it may be a pretty recent thing. When we registered, it didn't existed (as far as I know), and afterwards you don't put too much time Inside your personal space.

"The day Pokemon un and Moon graced your village may be the most important day of your life, but for me it was Tuesday".

Pokeum Un? When was this?

Oh gosh... oh geez. That's funnier than it has any right to be.

I found something interesting. I know starters are based on circus theme but I found they are also based on "super heroes".

Rowlet is representing DC/Marvel comics as Green Arrow.

Popplio's final evolution is one of magical girls.

tumblr_ob8l0cudDW1v5sjqto3_500.jpgtumblr_inline_ob8lylyIXX1r8soiz_500.jpg

And for Litten's final evolution probably someone from Dragon Ball or One punch man.

I saw Popplio's and

make_a_contract_to_become_a_pokemon_mast

"Popplio, make a contract with me and become a magical monster!"

It's the leak with the starter final evolutions art and some other stuff (Predicting Alola forms I believe? Maybe I'm wrong...).

Here's some of it. If anyone has a better version, it would be appreciated.

http://pokejungle.net/2016/08/01/chinese-rumor-leaked-starter-evolutions-confirmed-true/

(This was after the Trial Captains were revealed, and Mallow is in one of the concept arts.)

The specific part we refer to (I believe) is "Chinese Rumor" which is pretty much confirmed at this point. Only things on it that aren't confirmed simply haven't been revealed yet most likely. Plus it got taken down by Nintendo at some point, making it even more likely.

Note that this was from waaaaay back, before much was announced.

Edited by TrueEm

Would you prefer GreninjAsh ?

Not sure about other country, but at lest they made a special contracted name in French (Sacha + Amphinobi = Sachanobi.)

Something without Ash would be nice. I'm fine with it being a nod to the anime but naming it Ash-Greninja when Ash himself is not in the game is dumb in my opinion. I mean they could've just called it Battle Bond Greninja.

Why does it have to have Ash in the name? I guess it's for the people who enjoy both the games and the anime, just a bit of fanservice for them. I won't use it since I already dislike regular Greninja and as long as it has nothing to do with the main game I guess I'm okay with it.

I'm kinda wondered about the Ash-Greninja still keeped the name as Ash-Greninja in this game since Ash is not canon and none of the main games have Ash in it? And also, Dartrix's battle style does remind me of the Butler class from Fire Emblem Fates also, it does look like Dartrix shoots Leaves that resembles Darts in the trailer. I'm glad that Mega Evolution still back and glad that the Z-Ring can hold Mega Stones. I kinda wondered about activating the Mega Stones and Z-Crystals during in the battles like if we choose either one to activated or we can do both since both of them can be activated once per battle.

Edited by King Marth 64

Welp, Sun and Moon are 3.2 gigabytes- nearly twice the size of X and Y.

Also, the Gamexplain video on that also showed something that was pointed out to them- in the Japanese Team Skull trailer, when you see Guzma guffawing on his "throne", there's a container holding what's most likely a Zygarde core off to the side.

Also, the Gamexplain video on that also showed something that was pointed out to them- in the Japanese Team Skull trailer, when you see Guzma guffawing on his "throne", there's a container holding what's most likely a Zygarde core off to the side.

I honestly don't see it; that could be anything. Maybe that's just my bias talking though, since I want Team Skull to be loosely organized thugs somehow being manipulated by the Aether Foundation. Team Skull being the big bads trying to catch a legendary would be so disappointing.

Not really surprise with all the graphics and new animations added.

I was thinking the same thing. Is there any way to ascertain just how much bigger it makes the games though? Surely there must be a lot more content in Sun & Moon outside of the graphical updates that makes it take up so much more space.

I was thinking the same thing. Is there any way to ascertain just how much bigger it makes the games though? Surely there must be a lot more content in Sun & Moon outside of the graphical updates that makes it take up so much more space.

Aside from what I've mention we also have:

• The brand new trainers animation behind the pokémon
  • The new improved Pokémon amie (also add the models of the new pokémon)
  • Online mode
  • ''Pokésnap''
  • The thing just annonced that will allow your Pokémons not on your team to do something else than sitting in a box
  • Battle royal
  • And probably others thing I forgot/not annonced yet
Edited by Nym