Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion: Official Site updated to include every new 'mon

The DanMan

Sun and Moon Poll 2.0  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter is your favorite?

• Rowlet -> Dartrix ->Decidueye
    • Litten -> Torracat ->Incineroar
    • Popplio -> Brionne ->Primarina
    • Still can't decide -> unsure ->make up your mind
  2. 2. Sun or Moon

• Sun
    • Moon
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Who's your favorite Island Gaurdian?

• Tapu Koko (Electric/Fairy)
    • Tapu Lele (Psychic/Fairy)
    • Tapu Bulu (Grass/Fairy)
    • Tapu Fini (Water/Fairy)

Dude, you didn't say the video had big spoilers! It DOES since it shows leaked content. Now I've been spoiled of significant stuff in the game, thanks a fucking lot.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just heard 9 minutes of this whole thing, but from the sounds of it, the original theory seems to be a bunch of ad-hoc changes and vague bs. Not to mention, that to claim a theory is partially right but also partially wrong is just hogwash and doesn't redeem it at all.

I never saw much of the pokemon-youtube community until recently, but it is fucking awful from the looks of it. It makes me sad because youtube just recommends me the crappiest videos from them. I need to go on an ignoring spree to get rid of this now >_>. I'll just stick to watching pokemon battles.

Edit: Oh and I am mainly referring to the channels who make theories or predictions and that manner of things.

Edited by SlayerX

I am now in the process of pre-downloading Moon version. My body is completely ready to play once the clock strikes twelve o' clock EST. I am excited because one of my favorite PokeTubers, ShadyPenguinn, will be live streaming the game that day and I can actually participate.

We should start up a friend code depository on Friday.

I agree with this.

Edited by saisymbolic

Digital copies will be unlocked in under 24 hours.

It's almost here!

I really, really hope I can start playing today, and that the game is unlocked at midnight Japanese time, which it should.

I'm way too excited for a video game, but I don't care, I keep the rest of my life in order, so it's okay!

Dude, you didn't say the video had big spoilers! It DOES since it shows leaked content. Now I've been spoiled of significant stuff in the game, thanks a fucking lot.

Yeah dude, that video has datamined/leaked stuff in it.

I'm so sorry. I did not remember my own rules.

I've removed the video- I should've just posted it in the datamine thread. I'm so used to the leaked content that I impulsively didn't think of it as a spoiler .

That was so stupid of me. To think I myself was threatening to report people for posting spoliers only for this to happen- ah, the hypocrisy is rife.

Anyways, Gamestop doesn't offer store pick-up for the game. I'm going to have to convince my brother to have us do it the old-er fashioned way- hit up various stores until we find it.

Edited by The DanMan

I really, really hope I can start playing today, and that the game is unlocked at midnight Japanese time, which it should. I'm way too excited for a video game, but I don't care, I keep the rest of my life in order, so it's okay!

Aren't you European? European release is the 23rd, unless you have a Japanese or American 3DS.

Aren't you European? European release is the 23rd, unless you have a Japanese or American 3DS.

I have a Japanese one; I played Fates almost a year before it was released here.

I don't remember when I could start playing it though, but I should be able to play Pokémon within two hours now, provided the Japanese E-shop unlocks it at midnight. I believe that's how it should work.

Edited by Thane

For those of us experiencing issues with Amazon, there's a helpful post on the subreddit that explains things:

reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/5dcr7w/the_reason_behind_the_amazon_delays_and_what_you/

Interesting comment from the post:

"My copy of Moon was shipped and is on its way, ETA release day.

This was after I canceled the order that said it was coming the 22nd, I canceled and immediately checked out again with it, got my new delivery estimate, and by the end of the day it was shipped out. No idea if it still works like that now, being its almost 1 day away depending on timezones."

I'm pretty sure I will be able to play later tonight, so I'm getting really antsy.

I probably going to vanish from this place during this weekend, since I will be busy playing it.

Edited by Water Mage

Cancelled the Amazon order and re-ordered with day 1 shipping. Waiting for it to ship- actually says the 18th this time so I'm pretty hopeful.

Anyways, since some people have already got the game legitimately, I should probably lay a few ground rules.

Basically, major story and gameplay (team composition of late-game opponents, for instance) spoilers should be tagged accordingly. And if I'm a dumbass again and ignore my own rules, feel free to report me. Trust me, I'm never not going to make fun of myself for this.

Edited by The DanMan

Anyways, Gamestop doesn't offer store pick-up for the game. I'm going to have to convince my brother to have us do it the old-er fashioned way- hit up various stores until we find it.

Wait what.

explain pls

i dont want my preorder to go to waste

Can we talk about the other UB's now

In spoiler tags, but they were

all revealed pre-release, their proper names (Nihilego, Buzzwole, Pheromosa, Xurkitree, Kartana, Celesteela, and Guzzlord) weren't, so I'd say just talk about them with the code names

In spoiler tags, but they were

all revealed pre-release, their proper names (Nihilego, Buzzwole, Pheromosa, Xurkitree, Kartana, Celesteela, and Guzzlord) weren't, so I'd say just talk about them with the code names

But the one I want to talk/ask about I don't know the code name for. I prefer the code names anyway though.

Wait what.

explain pls

i dont want my preorder to go to waste

I went to their site, added Moon to cart, proceeded to checkout, and it said underneath "This item will ship November 18th" that "This item is not available for in-store pickup".

Can't explain much else.

But the one I want to talk/ask about I don't know the code name for. I prefer the code names anyway though.

[spoiler=UB key, some late-post game info]UB-01 Symbiont - Nihilego - Little girl jellyfish

UB-02 Absorption - Buzzwole - overly buff mosquito thing

UB-02 Beauty - Pheromosa - the slim white thing

UB-03 Lighting - Xurkitree - WIRES

UB-04 Blade - Kartana - origami person

UB-04 Blaster - Celesteela - detatched rocket arms

UB-05 Glutton - Guzzlord - uuuuuuuuuuh the thing with black trapinches for arms and a blue inner mouth

Edited by Glaceon Mage

[spoiler=UB key, some late-post game info]UB-01 Symbiont - Nihilego - Little girl jellyfish

UB-02 Absorption - Buzzwole - overly buff mosquito thing

UB-02 Beauty - Pheromosa - the slim white thing

UB-03 Lighting - Xurkitree - WIRES

UB-04 Blade - Kartana - origami person

UB-04 Blaster - Celesteela - detatched rocket arms

UB-05 Glutton - Guzzlord - uuuuuuuuuuh the thing with black trapinches for arms and a blue inner mouth

Yes, BuzSWOLE and Kartana. Aren't you getting Sun, Glaceon? Would you mind trading them with me when I get Moon?

Yes, BuzSWOLE and Kartana. Aren't you getting Sun, Glaceon? Would you mind trading them with me when I get Moon?

I'm indeed getting Sun, but not for a while because I don't want to distract myself from very important projects. I suppose I can, since I basically hijacked a family member's 3DS after mine got stolen (they never used it anyway). I do like Kartana more than Celesteela, though, so I would prefer if that was a tradeback.

I'm indeed getting Sun, but not for a while because I don't want to distract myself from very important projects. I suppose I can, since I basically hijacked a family member's 3DS after mine got stolen (they never used it anyway). I do like Kartana more than Celesteela, though, so I would prefer if that was a tradeback.

Sure, no problem regarding Kartana. But how do you feel about Buzzwole and Pharomosa?

I'm so sorry. I did not remember my own rules.

I've removed the video- I should've just posted it in the datamine thread. I'm so used to the leaked content that I impulsively didn't think of it as a spoiler .

That was so stupid of me. To think I myself was threatening to report people for posting spoliers only for this to happen- ah, the hypocrisy is rife.

Don't worry, we all make mistakes. I'm still disappointed I got spoiled, but at least I wasn't spoiled of like, everything, or the story or something. And at least you realize your mistake and all.

And that's strange, I was able to put in-store pickup for my preorder at GameStop. I guess only some GameStops are doing in-store pickup?

Edited by Anacybele