Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion: Official Site updated to include every new 'mon

The DanMan

Sun and Moon Poll 2.0  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter is your favorite?

• Rowlet -> Dartrix ->Decidueye
    • Litten -> Torracat ->Incineroar
    • Popplio -> Brionne ->Primarina
    • Still can't decide -> unsure ->make up your mind
  2. 2. Sun or Moon

• Sun
    • Moon
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Who's your favorite Island Gaurdian?

• Tapu Koko (Electric/Fairy)
    • Tapu Lele (Psychic/Fairy)
    • Tapu Bulu (Grass/Fairy)
    • Tapu Fini (Water/Fairy)

Guzzlord is so hard to catch compared to the other UBs!

It actually wiped my team...

Like I said before, it has a much lower catch rate. 15 compared to Celesteela's 25, which it the second lowest.

Have fun with Necrozma!

EDIT: Holy crap I accidentally double-posted but then I also got double ninja'd.

So, uh, yeah. all according to keikaku

Edited by Emerson

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can re-fight it and any other Legendary (not sure about Solgaleo/Lunala) after re-fighting the E4.

I killed it myself so I can SR or Synchronize for natures/IVs.

[spoiler=Solgaleo/Lunala] You actually have to catch them when lillie tells you, you cant just beat them and go. The cosmog you can get later just joins you

[spoiler=Solgaleo/Lunala] You actually have to catch them when lillie tells you, you cant just beat them and go. The cosmog you can get later just joins you

Wait, you can get a Cosmog? How? Does it evolve into the box legendary that you didn't get with Lillie and the flutes? I would hope so, since it would be rather redundant for it to evolve into a second Solgaleo or Lunala.

Caught Guzzy! It's got a neutral nature which sucks but I have no plans to use it competitively so I'm not too worried with the work it takes.

Still have the Master Ball though.

$1 million get!

Wait, you can get a Cosmog? How? Does it evolve into the box legendary that you didn't get with Lillie and the flutes? I would hope so, since it would be rather redundant for it to evolve into a second Solgaleo or Lunala.

You have to go the Altar of Sunne/Moone during the day/night (whatever's night in real life) with Solgaleo/Lunala in your party and it takes you to basically the other version's world. I believe I heard you can catch the other version's exclusives there (Vulpix/Sandshrew, Passimian/Oranguru, etc).

You then have to go to the Lake of the Moone/Sunne, and in the furthest most room, if you still have the Legendary in your party, you can get a Cosmog.

It evolves into a second Solgaleo/Lunala. It's also shinylocked (I believe), but can be SR'd for Nature/IVs.

It's really just there to get Cosmog/Cosmoem. It is nice to be able to get both Adamant/Jolly Solgaleos (Or Modest/Timid Lunalas).

The "other version" world is exactly the same besides from time being flipped to the other versions, and the Sunne/Moone places are flipped.

No, you cannot get the other version's clothing. I checked and now I am sad.

Edited by Emerson

You have to go the Altar of Sunne/Moone during the day/night (whatever's night in real life) with Solgaleo/Lunala in your party and it takes you to basically the other version's world. I believe I heard you can catch the other version's exclusives there (Vulpix/Sandshrew, Passimian/Oranguru, etc).

You then have to go to the Lake of the Moone/Sunne, and in the furthest most room, if you still have the Legendary, you can get a Cosmog.

It evolves into a second Solgaleo/Lunala. It's also shinylocked (I believe), but can be SR'd for Nature/IVs.

It's really just there to get Cosmog/Cosmoem. It is nice to be able to get both Adamant/Jolly Solgaleos (Or Modest/Timid Lunalas).

Oh, well, then it's getting boxed. No point in evolving it if it'll just become a Pokemon I already have. What a huge disappointment.

Oh, well, then it's getting boxed. No point in evolving it if it'll just become a Pokemon I already have. What a huge disappointment.

It's nice for people like me who want more than 1 nature. It makes me able to replay the game without worrying about it and just catching it and naming them all Nebby.

Also you'll probably want to evolve it once into Cosmoem if you care about the 'Dex.

Gotta get that Oval/Shiny Charm!

Edited by Emerson

It's nice for people like me who want more than 1 nature. It makes me able to replay the game without worrying about it and just catching it and naming them all Nebby.

Also you'll probably want to evolve it once into Cosmoem if you care about the 'Dex.

Gotta get that Oval/Shiny Charm!

But not for people like me who don't give a damn about getting good natures on everything and their mother and prefer to focus on Pokedex collecting. Why must Johto be the only region where we can catch both box legendaries in one version?

Cosmoem? Never heard of it. I thought it was Cosmog the whole time until it became Solgaleo.

Edited by Anacybele

But not for people like me who don't give a damn about getting good natures on everything and their mother and prefer to focus on Pokedex collecting.

Cosmoem? Never heard of it. I thought it was Cosmog the whole time until it became Solgaleo.

Remember when Nebby was the little cocoon form or whatever after Lusamine overused it's power? That's Cosmoem.

2p3vknF.png

Edited by Emerson

Remember when Nebby was the little cocoon form or whatever after Lusamine overused it's power? That's Cosmoem.

2p3vknF.png

Yeah, I remember that. I assumed it was just a weird form change caused by Lusamine's interference.

I actually managed to find a Bagon, and now I am trying to chain but i also need to leave soon. Damn it. I think I will ust leave it on sleep and go lol

You'd probably be better off just catching the Bagon and raising it yourself. I just caught the first Bagon I found because I like its entire evolutionary line, and would rather just raise it to be a Salamence itself.

[spoiler=Cosmog and UBs]

The second copy of Lunala or Solgaleo is likely most useful for being able to keep one and trade the second for the opposing legendary. With everyone having access to a spare, people will be more likely to swap with someone who has the other. Same reason we get multiple copies of all the exclusive UBs

I'm trying to evolve Type: Null. What's the quickest way to raise happiness?

Use the massage in Konikoni and then it's pretty much giving it the Soothe Bell and walking around + battling pokemon and leveling up. That's how I got my Eevee, Golbat and Munchlax to evolve.

[spoiler=Cosmog and UBs]

The second copy of Lunala or Solgaleo is likely most useful for being able to keep one and trade the second for the opposing legendary. With everyone having access to a spare, people will be more likely to swap with someone who has the other. Same reason we get multiple copies of all the exclusive UBs

I just ended up trading over a lv. 52 Cosmoem with a Rare Candy to a friend who had Moon so I could get Lunala. She wanted to use Vikavolt and Crabominable anyway, so I temporarily let her have Cosmoem and Solgaleo.

is it that most of them have a Min-maxed nature?

My problems with the UBs are entirely story related; despite being built up as a menacing alien threat, most of them are completely irrelevant to the main story with only Nihilego having any plot presence, and they end up being catchable Pokemon who are largely no stronger than your average Legendary instead of the supposedly dangerous alien threat they started out as. They're just a huge case of wasted potential.

Edited by AzureSen

You'd probably be better off just catching the Bagon and raising it yourself. I just caught the first Bagon I found because I like its entire evolutionary line, and would rather just raise it to be a Salamence itself.

I actually did catch a Salamence. I ust want to quickly catch all of them ust so i have their line. Instead of breeding and evolving. It didn't take sooo long to chain it i guess (though i did go through ~60 pp)

I just ended up trading over a lv. 52 Cosmoem with a Rare Candy to a friend who had Moon so I could get Lunala. She wanted to use Vikavolt and Crabominable anyway, so I temporarily let her have Cosmoem and Solgaleo.

My problems with the UBs are entirely story related; despite being built up as a menacing alien threat, most of them are completely irrelevant to the main story with only Nihilego having any plot presence, and they end up being catchable Pokemon who are largely no stronger than your average Legendary instead of the supposedly dangerous alien threat they started out as. They're just a huge case of wasted potential.

oh yeah I thought that was kinda dumb too lol. I thought the ocurrences were going to be more frequent too, given their first appearance in the trailers.

Also Im glad to learn the info on your spoilers. Since that is the recent plan i came up with. Glad to know it works :D

Edited by SlayerX

6FrQtg.jpg

tWSLbD.jpg

ea22Dj.jpg

HtfCZe.jpg

vWrKoR.jpg

Tadahhh!!!!

Now I am you, Lillie!

V4Gj2b.jpgnwjf7S.jpg

My very first seen and caught Pokemon in this totally blind run of the region.

fDrIFD.jpghefeuu.jpg

Now she's ready.

jSgsO3.jpgLlvU7r.jpg

!

wUit8a.jpg91KDC1.jpg

Copycat is awesome!

Having her do Magical Dragon moves for instance to other dragons is good for her typing being different than theirs. Using Iron Defense for instance has her do the same. Awesome! Should get her this or Mimic. The top is soon getting dropped for Toxic.

pUR7qO.jpgZQKgBD.jpg

Yes.

Mother series is getting more loved! If only he could get PSI (PK Freeze) spells. x.x

I'm going crazy with hype after seeing it and now adding it to my team.

UTff3r.jpggbmsrF.jpg

Yes.

My Fairy for this region! Saw the evoluted form of it from the fifth Totem test. Only that you can't catch Pokemon during a trial. It's evolution made me want to add this one to my teams final ranks.

My decided team. Last two Pokemon obtained! Five trails completed!

P.S: Colress returned. Hot damn he's my favorite male character of Pokemon.

Around 5th Totem Boss Area

Edited by PuffPuff

The guy that says Comfey is in Lush Jungle lies. I've spent the whole fuckin' night there, and there is no Comfey.

It's probably found only in the daytime like Dewpiker.

The guy that says Comfey is in Lush Jungle lies. I've spent the whole fuckin' night there, and there is no Comfey.

Comfey is in Lush Jungle, in fact it's the only place you can find it.

It is a rare encounter though.

You can find both at day and at night.

Edited by Water Mage

Comfey is in Lush Jungle, in fact it's the only place you can find it.

It is a rare encounter though.

You can find both at day and at night.

At 5%, apparently. Same as Oranguru. OF WHICH I'VE FOUND SIX OF.