Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion: Official Site updated to include every new 'mon

The DanMan

Sun and Moon Poll 2.0  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter is your favorite?

• Rowlet -> Dartrix ->Decidueye
    • Litten -> Torracat ->Incineroar
    • Popplio -> Brionne ->Primarina
    • Still can't decide -> unsure ->make up your mind
  2. 2. Sun or Moon

• Sun
    • Moon
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Who's your favorite Island Gaurdian?

• Tapu Koko (Electric/Fairy)
    • Tapu Lele (Psychic/Fairy)
    • Tapu Bulu (Grass/Fairy)
    • Tapu Fini (Water/Fairy)

Anybody else think we'll have actual info on these games later today?

I feel like this Direct is gonna be a 10 minute long briefing of the stuff coming out in the next couple months and the big stuff like Sun/Moon are going to be E3 material. Maybe I'm completely wrong though.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I suppose it's possible. Though I can't think of any real reason why that would happen. The Kanto echoes probably happened because it was the first gen.

Edited by Anacybele

Didn't really expect any Pokemon news in the Direct so soon after they announced it; they would have included info in the original announcement if they were going to include any in the Direct, I think. I'm hoping for more leaks soon and I hope there's going to be a connection to XY and inclusion of Zygarde in the games ^_^

I am really expecting SuMo to be to XY what Gold and Silver were to Red and Blue. To me Kalos simply feels unfinished and with far too many loose ends left to be tied up.

Just out of curiosity, a NPC in Anistar City states that Kalos' sundial has a twin called moondial; is this no more than an easter egg or actual foreshadowing for something else entirely? That only time will tell, but what I know for sure is that I'm really excited about these new games! 2016 holiday season couldn't come any slower.

• 2 weeks later...

According to serebii, on the April 3rd airing of Pokemon House, Junichi Masuda, Shigeki Morimoto, and Shigeru Ohmori will be on, talking about Sun and Moon. There will also be some footage airing for the first time.

According to serebii, on the April 3rd airing of Pokemon House, Junichi Masuda, Shigeki Morimoto, and Shigeru Ohmori will be on, talking about Sun and Moon. There will also be some footage airing for the first time.

inb4randomscreamingpeoplewatchinginaweofatrainerwalkinginsomerandomdesert

Hopefully some nice gameplay footages for once.

inb4randomscreamingpeoplewatchinginaweofatrainerwalkinginsomerandomdesert

Hopefully some nice gameplay footages for once.

Oh, awesome! Can't wait to see. ^^

Inb4 it's a brief clip of the flagship legionaries a la ORAS.

Seriously, I doubt there will be much more than that; CoroCoro spilling the beans will reveal much more.

...Serebii lied too then? (a post above said that Serebii posted about the airing of Pokemon House and the footage) Wtf, that is NOT cool at all. I'm glad I use Bulbagarden and Bulbapedia instead.

Apparently, it was simply what was shown in the February direct.

So in a sense, it did aired for the first time... for TV.

Not a lie, just no context about what it was gonna be first for.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

...Serebii lied too then? (a post above said that Serebii posted about the airing of Pokemon House and the footage) Wtf, that is NOT cool at all. I'm glad I use Bulbagarden and Bulbapedia instead.

They didn't lie. Serebii is one of the most useful information sites for Pokemon because it gets all the information for all sorts of Pokemon games, anime and manga updates.

They did indeed say it, they didn't show any gameplay or what not.

I have a video that does indeed prove this.

Serebii just posted what Pokenchi said, just as Bulbapedia did.

Oh, well, it was still a lie. No new footage was shown.

Well, keep in mind that they never stated that it was "new". While it's true "for the first time" can make people think it means new, it's more the fault of not explaining further, rather than lying, that it was for the show. After all, not everybody looks up the info online, and the directs don't pass on TV. So showing it on TV was probably the most likely moment the footage could've been seen for those people.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I wouldn't say that this means anything, but when Masuda showed them working on the bird, one of the women said Yayakoma, which is Fletchling's Japanese name. I have no idea what he responded with, but it might be a clue as to whether or not that bird is new or not.

She also said that she wanted Mega Weavile, though I doubt that really means anything.