Bonusses from FE:A

HerrWolfsklaue

Guten Tag,

I was watching Abdallah Smash 026's Walkthrough, until irealiced he got under "Connection" in the my castle area a slider called "Bonusses". He recalled it and said: Thats for me playing FE:A.

But it was kinda wierd. It got a list of Items like the dread scroll, ebon falcon wing, boots (?!) and some seals or so. He got that set 2 times, first bc he had a 2 behind that item, but it was only 1 boots item, and anather item down the list, but with the number 3 behind it. Is this for full playthroughts on data bases? Because you only get 3 on FE:A. I would like to know, bc you can get this set with number 1 behind this for sure.

I don't think that has anything to do with Awakening. I got all those things and they're listed under "path bonuses" so I think the number indicates how many routes you have to play to get it. I have the special edition so I have 3 save slots each on a different route, so I think that's why I got those things. Might be wrong though

Guten Tag,

I was watching Abdallah Smash 026's Walkthrough, until irealiced he got under "Connection" in the my castle area a slider called "Bonusses". He recalled it and said: Thats for me playing FE:A.

But it was kinda wierd. It got a list of Items like the dread scroll, ebon falcon wing, boots (?!) and some seals or so. He got that set 2 times, first bc he had a 2 behind that item, but it was only 1 boots item, and anather item down the list, but with the number 3 behind it. Is this for full playthroughts on data bases? Because you only get 3 on FE:A. I would like to know, bc you can get this set with number 1 behind this for sure.

The only thing you get for playing Awakening is the Emblem Shield accessory

Those other prizes are for playing other routes (If you have Nohr, download Birthright & Revelations & etc.)

Like example, I have Special Edition, so I have all three routes

So I can get all the route prizes because I have all of the routes

Your accessory shop auto-gives it once you install it and enter.

You actually get the accessory before getting the shop, you're just are limited to having to visit another castle to equip it. I think you can also give it to characters when they ask for something to wear.

Also to actual get the accessory go to Extras>Presents in the starting menu.

Edited by Frozenkappa