Best Azama Supports? (might contain spoilers?)

bowfanatic

So, I prefer pairing people up based on their support convos rather than stats (I do take classes into consideration, but it's not a huge dealbreaker unless the child wouldn't get any new classes). I've been trying to find someone to hook up with Azama, because he seems like the most difficult to pair up because of his personality? I know he can be kinda wise sometimes but he's also pretty rude.

The only people I haven't support grinded for him are Oboro, Hana, Mozu, and Sakura (not sure if I want Sakura to marry anyone though). And from the people I've grinded, Orochi, Azura, and Rinkah have ok supports with him...What do you guys think?

Azama x Setsuna: Nothing ever seems to bother Setsuna and they have enough chemistry as Hinoka's retainers.

Azama x Hinoka has good info about his backstory.

Azama x Hana doesn't give him much opportunity to be a jerk since he's mostly the butt of the joke in that support line. Same with Azama x Oboro.

Azama x Felicia is one of his few supports with character development.

Hana's one is funny, he isn't a dick, and Hana proposes. At least going by the JP--I haven't read to see if localization changed anything but I don't think they have.

Edit: All of the above I agree with

Edited by Thor Odinson