Kana/Sophie S-Rank (support spoilers only)

stahl_gaius_fan

Has anyone read this support? I carefully selected Sophie for my dear Kana to S-rank and this girl totally friend-zoned him. He tells her he likes her and she says she just likes him as a friend only. Then they agree to be best friends forever. Are all the children supports non-romantic or did I just pick a bad match for Kana?

I don't know why it's okay for Elise, Sakura, Hayato, Midori*, and Percy* to get married and (mostly in the case for Elise, Sakura, and Hayato) have sex but Kana getting a boy/girl friend is big no no.

So yes, for same reason (other then Selkie and maybe Nina, Ophelia, and Rhajat for male!Kana, at least) almost every "S" rank has that "best friends" thing and/or being rejected. Yet for some reason, if you visit the hubba tester/sage match will still say "husband" and "wife" for them.

Link : http://imgur.com/a/yi9xF

(*, I know that Midori's only non S ranks are male!Kana, Asugi, and Shigure. Percy's non S ranks are Soleil, female!Kana, and Velouria.)

I said maybe Nina, Ophelia, and Rhajat since in the case of Ophelia, she more or less says in her S rank that her and Kana are soul mates and in the case of Nina and Rhajat, their paired character endings states this. :

Nina : "Once married, Nina gave up her "hobby" for volunteer work and was hailed as a great philanthropist."

Rhajat : "Scholars note Rhajat's incredible devotion to her beloved—the two were rarely seen apart in public."

Also, never mind that their S ranks are very close to their Japanese versions, like I think other then not saying he loves them and the best friend stuff, it's same thing.

From (there are some spoilers) : http://pastebin.com/REge4BCY

Edited by December Knight

I don't know why it's okay for Elise, Sakura, Hayato, Midori*, and Percy* to get marry and (mostly in the case for Elise, Sakura, and Hayato) have sex but Kana getting a boy/girl friend is big no no.

I suspect might have gotten rid of them having sex if it didn't mess things up in game.

Without them you miss out on multiple children characters.

I suspect might have gotten rid of them having sex if it didn't mess things up in game.

Without them you miss out on multiple children characters.

I know that, I was talking about how people are okay with Kana having platonic S ranks while not saying anything about them. Other then a few jokes about (mostly Elise and Midori) them being "adults".

well thats stupid, why bother making platonic S ranks? thats kinda isn't the point of S ranks.

stupid treehouse, for every change i liked that they did, there's like 3 changes i hate.

I can't think of an answer that's not "Kana is a child", which is kinda stupid since Midori and Percy were kids in the Japanese version and they kept most of their S ranks* (and I think they look younger then both Kanas) and now they have that "adult" excuse, which they couldn't just have given to Kana as well.

So long answer short, who knows.

(*. And before someone tells me. Yes, I know it's mostly likely because they can marry Corrin and have Kana. I just think it's stupid that they keep most of their S ranks but Kana didn't, just because Midori and Percy have the option to marry Corrin.)