Post your avatar + discuss (Redux)

leemaths

I am interested in seeing what other people's favourite avatars are like. Include as much or as little information as you like. I shall get the ball rolling by posting my favourite avatar. Feel free to include more or less info than I do though.

My favourite avatar is:

Gender- Male

Build-3

Face-2

Hair-4

Hair colour-9

Voice-Male 3

Name-Validar Jr

Asset-Magic

Flaw-Strength

Class-Sorcerer

Wife-Aversa

Also feel free to discuss other's people's favourite avatars.

I'll humour you with some of mine.

Name: Chloey

Build: Female 02

Face: 04

Hair: 02

Hair Colour: 17

Voice: Female 1

Asset: Defense

Flaw: Luck

Class: Currently tactician but will eventually reclass into Sorcerer

Husband: Chrom

~

Name: Caleb

Build: Male 02

Face: 01

Hair: 05

Hair colour: 17

Voice: Male 1

Asset: Magic

Flaw: Strength

Wife: Will be Lucina

Class: Will end as a sorcerer

~

Name: Amelia
Build: Female 2
Face: 01
Hair: 04
Hair Colour: 17
Flaw: Strength
Voice: Female 01
Husband: None
Class: Will end as a Dark Flier
~
And those are ones that I will be working with. Both Amelia and Chloey are in my current playthrough so I am currently working on them. Of course I haven't even gotten to them to their final classes yet so it will be a lot of work.

Name: Gary

Build: Male 01

Face: 04

Hair: 04

Hair colour: 09

Voice: Male 3

Flaw: Luck

Wife: Lucina

Class: Dark Knight

In all honesty, I made it as a reflection of myself when I was starting Awakening. I see it as the truest form of me I can have made.

Name: Xavier

Build: Male 3

Face: 05

Hair: 05

Hair color: 09

Voice: Male, uhhh... 忘れた!

Asset: Strength

Flaw: Skill

Wife: Tiki

Class: Swordmaster

I know the big winner in terms of endgame weapons is brave forged craziness, but I get a kick out of armsthrift combined with rare weapons like amatsu. Xavier is intensely fun to use, and he was the first avatar I made that I didn't just default back to Grandmaster by the end. Plus, I got to make up a silly title like, "Dragon Sword Emperor Xavier." Having a schtick and sticking to it can take you far in an rpg with a customizable cipher-type character.

Hey, I run my Avatar with Book of Naga and Mercurius, preserved by max Armsthrift. I find it fun to not look at the game as a compilation of mechanics, artwork and music and so on, but rather what it actually is, which is an experience for you to have an adventure and make friends. So coming up with backstories is something I like to do in my spare time.

Hey, I run my Avatar with Book of Naga and Mercurius, preserved by max Armsthrift. I find it fun to not look at the game as a compilation of mechanics, artwork and music and so on, but rather what it actually is, which is an experience for you to have an adventure and make friends. So coming up with backstories is something I like to do in my spare time.

That sounds quite similar to what I do. Caleb is one that I am working on in terms of a backstory and Chloey and Amelia are both characters for a fan-fiction too.

Name: Daragh

Build: Male 3

Face: 1

Hair: 1

Hair color: 5

Voice: Male

Wife: Tharja

Class: Dread Fighter

Level: 30

Rating: 375

HP: 80

Strength: 49+2

Magic: 52+2

Skill: 49+2

Speed: 53+2

Luck: 55+2

Defence: 48+2

Resistence: 55+2

Movement: 6

Skills:

Lethality

Ignis

Sol

Limit Breaker

All Stats +2

Weapon Proficency:

Swords-A

Axes-A

Tomes-A

• 3 weeks later...

That sounds quite similar to what I do. Caleb is one that I am working on in terms of a backstory and Chloey and Amelia are both characters for a fan-fiction too.

I've got a few fanfics in the works around my Avatar. Nothing really worth mentioning at this point and probably not until I do more (which'll be a while because I'm lazy and get hit with a lot of blocks (bonus points if you imagined my Avatar getting ? Blocks thrown at him)). Though I'm awesome and feature my friends Avatars in some way or another, heck, I'm basically writing a fan canon with a friend. He keeps putting my Avatar in through flashbacks... and writes way more than I do... when I've only really mentioned one of his several Avatars in my works.

Things'll EVENTUALLY get written. ...maybe...

I've got a few fanfics in the works around my Avatar. Nothing really worth mentioning at this point and probably not until I do more (which'll be a while because I'm lazy and get hit with a lot of blocks (bonus points if you imagined my Avatar getting ? Blocks thrown at him)). Though I'm awesome and feature my friends Avatars in some way or another, heck, I'm basically writing a fan canon with a friend. He keeps putting my Avatar in through flashbacks... and writes way more than I do... when I've only really mentioned one of his several Avatars in my works.

Things'll EVENTUALLY get written. ...maybe...

Well I'll have something to look forwards to :D: that said I've got a story titled Invisible Ties that focuses on Chloey (my F!Robin) and I'm up to chapter 18 (and writing as slowly as ever!)

By 'slowly as ever' you're not taking breaks for at least 2 months between writing some, are you? Because that's how I see slowly (yet still faster than me).

I'd say around 6 months or more ^^'

And I thought 'I' was lazy! o.o

It's not so much laziness as trying to write the story about them right and I can get side-tracked easily because I have been dealing with health issues on top of that I have only just been able to work on both Chloey and starting Caleb's story (though it isn't as good as I would like). Also being a perfectionist is not a good thing...I have a series that I am working on that I've re-written the first book of at least three times now!

It's not so much laziness as trying to write the story about them right and I can get side-tracked easily because I have been dealing with health issues on top of that I have only just been able to work on both Chloey and starting Caleb's story (though it isn't as good as I would like). Also being a perfectionist is not a good thing...I have a series that I am working on that I've re-written the first book of at least three times now!

"Side-tracked" say no more. I've been there way too many times... like... 365 times a year at least...

Time to put my shitty avatars up. I think I've played every difficulty except Lunatic+ by now, but too wimpy to attempt Lunatic + anyways. Also I'm a filthy casual. First chance to end permadeath I took, Shadow Dragon ruined the concept for me.

Name: Kurona (Normal and Lunatic)
Build: Female 2
Face: 5
Hair: 1
Hair color: 8
Voice: Female 3
Husband: Stahl on Normal, Lon'qu!Owain on Lunatic
Class w/ mods: +Str/-Mag Wyvern Lord on Norm, +Skill/-Luck Trickster on Lunatic (with limit breaker because of those shit caps, of course)

Name: Nashiro (Hard)
Build: Male 1
Face: 2
Hair: 3
Hair color: 8 (wish there was lime green tho, smh)
Voice: Male 2
Wife: Lissa
Class w/ mods: +Mag/-Luck Dreadfighter. His whole family (minus Lissa) are Dreadfighters. Can u blame.

I think my choices are "meh", but my friends have yet to beat my Spotpass team, so I guess its ok. I also have a tendency to use Sorcerer builds on non-sorcerer characters because I'm a rebel.

Non-awakening notes:
I'm just glad my FeMU transfers over really well to FE Fates. Purple haired Shiro on point. And then there's Lime Siegbert.