Set for Forrest

ChocoboBeach

I am looking for some tips on how to improvefix my set for Felicia ! Forrest, so far it looks like this:

Class: Onmyoji - Marry my Kana with Diviner secondary

Vantage - Leo buddy Odin, great for healers
Vengeance - Goes great with Vantage
Live to Serve - Where most of his hp regen will come from
Aegis - Felicia buddy Peri
Pavise - Forrest buddy Ignatius

So I'm not really sure on the Aegis + Pavise thing also I feel the Kana marriage is a bit of a waste as Diviner and its premotes give excellent skills. Thanks, all advice is appreciated.

Stat caps have been drastically lowered from Awakening's, so proc rates on PavGis and even Vengeance (With the highest possible Skl cap in the game, 45, you only get a 65.7% chance to proc Vengeance, but this can be augmented by the skills Quixotic [+15%] and Hoshidan Unity [+10%]) took a serious crap in this game without very specialized builds.

• 1 month later...

Get rid of vantage. Trust me in the long run rend heaven or quixotic is better. Also whay is your castle code? You have no idea how long i have been searching for a forrest with live to serve

Get rid of vantage. Trust me in the long run rend heaven or quixotic is better. Also whay is your castle code? You have no idea how long i have been searching for a forrest with live to serve

Wtf? It's in his default class options.