DLC + Classic Mode

Kakeyo

Yeah if you're gonna do a postgame PvP grinding playthrough I'd just go with Casual so if you just blitzed through the game without using some of the parents you won't have to worry about your scrub parents dying in DLC.

Edited by JothTheConqueror

@Joth

Yeah, I very much agree lol. This is why I'm so glad they added the ability to lower the difficutly.

I got to experience Hard Classic story, but I can do my post-game grinding in casual.

Quick question: if you're playing on classic mode and someone dies in the Boo Camp DLC does it register as a death or do they come back at the end of the DLC?

Actually... on the Awakening DLC I had Azura and Silas die. They simply retreat

But if your MC dies you get game over.

I Continued after Azura and Silias died and I still have them. Obviously once MC dies u have to restart.

So I think for dlc u just can't have MC die, unless some DLC is more fogiving

Actually... on the Awakening DLC I had Azura and Silas die. They simply retreat

But if your MC dies you get game over.

I Continued after Azura and Silias died and I still have them. Obviously once MC dies u have to restart.

So I think for dlc u just can't have MC die, unless some DLC is more fogiving

Azura and Silas are special. Azura is obviously story-related and Silas is the friend who needs to stay by your side. Any non-important character who dies in DLC is dead for good. Case in point, I lost Odin from him dying in the Awakening DLC.

Also maps like Beach Brawl don't have you use your actual units. So it doesn't matter there iirc.

Edited by Karis