Skill Hunting

DarkArchsage

I don't

but sorry for requesting a skill in your topic

Who here has Aptitude on Kaden/Nishiki?

That's cheating, i mean aptitude, you should be fine maxing his stats without Aptitude tho. :x

That's cheating, i mean aptitude, you should be fine maxing his stats without Aptitude tho. :x

Yeah, it's cheating. *sniff*

but 50% of the castles online have aptitude for characters and I haven't seen Kaden with one at all. And while it's still possible to max his stats, Aptitude makes it really faster.

Yeah, it's cheating. *sniff*

but 50% of the castles online have aptitude for characters and I haven't seen Kaden with one at all. And while it's still possible to max his stats, Aptitude makes it really faster.

It's still cheating, doesn't change the fact~

Well, as you can see i care.
I just don't like it, that's all. I don't see why would you do that, it makes game easier and more booring, at least for me.

I just don't like it, that's all. I don't see why would you do that, it makes game easier and more booring, at least for me.

I wouldn't use it if I was just playing through the story. Grinding characters to maximise stats for PVP is a different story though...

I agree that cheating but just 10% more stat gain percent,not too broken

It's my game, though. If I shelled out 80 bucks I'd like to be able to play the game my way, without anyone saying "that's cheating :^(((((((((((((("

And even then, I'm on chapter 22 of Revelations but just don't want to do the last 4 chapters just because that'd mean finishing it, kinda like how after you watch a movie you're like "what now?". Eternal seals are costy, too, and I'm planning to max out my favorite characters just like I did in Awakening (tbh though I didn't cheat in Awakening at all because while it was tedious, it was pretty easy.)

Plus, a 10% boost isn't that much. But hey; different strokes for different folks.

It's my game, though. If I shelled out 80 bucks I'd like to be able to play the game my way, without anyone saying "that's cheating :^(((((((((((((("

And even then, I'm on chapter 22 of Revelations but just don't want to do the last 4 chapters just because that'd mean finishing it, kinda like how after you watch a movie you're like "what now?". Eternal seals are costy, too, and I'm planning to max out my favorite characters just like I did in Awakening (tbh though I didn't cheat in Awakening at all because while it was tedious, it was pretty easy.)

Plus, a 10% boost isn't that much. But hey; different strokes for different folks.

Totally agree with you

It my game so I play the way I want

Hate when people keep blame me because of it

I just said how i see it, i didn't said you can't do it lol.

10% story-wise is actually big, trust me. Also it's not like min-maxing is hard to do, the only one character that should have problems with min-maxing would be Gunther tho.

For me it's just disgusting. (cheating i mean) No matter what you do and how much. Your game, your choice but get in mind that's STILL cheating.

Depending on how the online limit setting is (where eternal seals don't count or whatever), the cheating might actually be very significant and more than just "I play how I want it". Assuming one has Aptitude that person will definitely be at a bigger advantage at 20/20 than one without it.

Since I am European scum I can't say how that setting works, but just a thought.

Edited by MonkeyCheez3K