Fe!MU Sniper Help

Ninian157

Since I got so much free time I decided to create another file, parallel to my other file, and I would like some help with it.

I plan on going for another Fe!MU but this time put her as a Sniper. I know Sniper isn't the most valued class, but I would like to go for it anyway.

Let's start off with Asset/Flaw. I thought +Spd/-Lck but would +Str/-Lck be an option? What should I take if I want to do this on Lunatic (I might do this on Hard first before trying to repeat it on Lunatic)?

For skills, besides Galeforce and Bowfaire, what would be good? I want one proc at least, which means Luna/Ignis/Sol/Astra/Lethality. I would think Luna would be the best. Armsthrift? Any +2 skill? Anything else? A Breaker skill?

Following the previous part, what order should I go through the classes I need to get my 5 skills?

Something less relevant in terms of customization of MU is the pairing. I have thought about Chrom!Inigo since I will pair Chrom with Olivia but also about going with Lon'qu. If I go with either of these I will make a save before I trigger the S-support so I can go for a Basilio pairing, which I have wanted to do for a long time, though that one is just for fun. Besides Chrom!Inigo and Lon'qu I have also considered Gerome, probably Lon'qu!Gerome, and Frederick. Thoughts on all of these?

Finally, would I need to do or change anything special if I would do this on Lunatic?

Thanks to everybody who decides to leave their thoughts and help me!

In terms of procs I'd suggest either Luna or Astra, Astra will probably deal more damage unless you're against someone you're dealing minimal damage to, then Luna would both deal more damage and it has its better activation rate. You may want to consider Ignis as it is guaranteed damage and easier to access although it'll deal less damage if the opponent's defense is higher than half of your magic.

Armsthrift is good to help you preserve your weapons and it can let you use the Double Bow without worrying about breaking it which will allow you a better weapon than a longbow.

The highest stat of a Sniper is skill, so you may want two procs to take advantage of it.

You could want Pavise but going through the general class could take a while on lunatic difficulty and I think just getting the core skills would be important for lunatic difficulty.

Alright, so my set would look something like this: Galeforce, Bowfaire, Luna, Astra, Armsthrift.

Then then question becomes in which order I want to go through the class in order to get all of them.

Just gonna copy this from the original post.

Something less relevant in terms of customization of MU is the pairing. I have thought about Chrom!Inigo since I will pair Chrom with Olivia but also about going with Lon'qu. If I go with either of these I will make a save before I trigger the S-support so I can go for a Basilio pairing, which I have wanted to do for a long time, though that one is just for fun. Besides Chrom!Inigo and Lon'qu I have also considered Gerome, probably Lon'qu!Gerome, and Frederick. Thoughts on all of these?

Personally I wouldn't use both Astra and Luna, so consider replacing one of them with maybe something Renewal or Lifetaker. Alternatively, you could go for a more dodgy build:

Armsthrift

Galeforce

Lucky Seven

Bowbreaker

Tomebreaker

Since you're a FeMU and can't get counter, this build lets you avoid damage quite a bit more reliably. Obviously nowhere near as offensive/destructive as the build you're considering, but it's definitely another option.