So how many hours have you spent playing Fates so far (according to the 3DS Activity Log)

Locke087

So go to the 3DS Activity Log app and post the total you spent so far you might be surprise how long it is. You can include your time according to the game as well but that is not accurate...

(I am not by my 3DS right now I update later with more actuate Information I checked last night so I remember basicly how long I spent)

So I am on Coquest chapter 22 (23? I don't know I will this soon) right now and have spend *Drum Roll*

62 hours, dang (I have no idea how this happened) and I haven't even beat the game once yet...

Edited by Locke087

40 hours 16 minute according to my main Save (Revelation), and 21 hours 38 minutes for my Conquest Save and 11 hours 51 minutes for my Birthright save.

Now, according to the activity log...

I've spent: 82 Hours 42 minutes.

I also just realized my 3DS thinks it's January. Time to go fix that.

Impossible to find out because I reset a lot, but I'd wager it's a few hundred hours.

The 3ds Tracks all time spent though a pre installed app called Activity Log this will give you a summary of the hours spent with the app open - sleep mode. It is also more accurate for example my game thinks I have only spent about 30 or so hours on the game Edited by Locke087

88 hours for me. 30 and 15 recorded on my Conquest and Birthright playthroughs respectively, while the rest came from resets and failed chapter attempts since I'm playing on Lunatic Classic and going for no-death runs. Currently on chapter 14 for both games.

64 hours between Birthright and Conquest so far. Not a lot compared to my 450+ hours of Awakening, but I'm sure I'll get there once Revelation comes out + doing female Corrin and male Corrin runs of Nohr and Hoshido respectively.

It took me like 70 hours total to beat conquest and birthright. Given that the min/maxing has been reduced compared to awakening, I'm sure my total playtime will reach no where near what I got out of Awakening despite this being "3 games."