Who's best for a magic-Kana: Hayato or Saizo?

Jhon

This is what I'm juggling:

VSt5JRY.png

&

XsMXkC3.png

I am leaning more towards Saizo because Corrin!Asugi seems overall better than Corrin!Rhajat but I'm no expert on this stuff.

Thanks for the advice!

It's a nice looking app but still many errors about class inheritance, for example: Jakob!Shigure should inherit Wyvern Rider not Cavalier.

Do you know why this is? I can correct the programmer.

This is only relevant for Shigure and M!Kana but the class priority is 1) Base, 2) Father, 3A) Mother, 3B) Class Equivalent rather then the nonvariable parent having higher priority then the variable parent.

So in this case Shigure starts as a Sky Knight, gets Troubadour from Jakob and then instead of getting Jakob's Cavalier, Shigure gets a class from Azura, except she can't pass down Songstress and its replacement Troubadour and her Sky Knight is already inherited so Shigure get's the equivalent to Sky Knight, Wyvern Rider.

Its easiest to look here for M!Kana

This is only relevant for Shigure and M!Kana but the class priority is 1) Base, 2) Father, 3A) Mother, 3B) Class Equivalent rather then the nonvariable parent having higher priority then the variable parent.

So in this case Shigure starts as a Sky Knight, gets Troubadour from Jakob and then instead of getting Jakob's Cavalier, Shigure gets a class from Azura, except she can't pass down Songstress and its replacement Troubadour and her Sky Knight is already inherited so Shigure get's the equivalent to Sky Knight, Wyvern Rider.

Its easiest to look here for M!Kana

yeah Frozenkappa has explained it, just follow the inheritance rules like in that spreadsheet. Also some class name need to be changed like on Sakura!Forrest, he should inherit Monk not Shrine Maiden (lol)

another error is class without equivalent, like Yukimura x Avatar(F) with Apothecary as secondary. Since Apothecary has no class equivalent, Kanna won't get anything from avatar, NOT Samurai from Yukimura.

Hi, developer here. I was at work today until the past hour, so I was unable to make changes. Thanks twelveovertwo for bringing this to my attention. I was unaware of these special cases (specifically, what would happen if a class had no parallel, and the order in which classes are layered by parents' genders), and I had a hard time finding information about these things. I just pushed a revised script where I believe I've made the correct fixes. I hope you didn't write off the app for these small error cases––I spent a pretty long time working out a ton of bugs, so I'd really like to get them all out of the way. If you would test the app a little now that I've fixed these issues, please let me know if you end up finding any more issues. My native information of the games was limited; I didn't follow the Japanese version at all to avoid spoilers, and haven't even gotten that far in the game yet because I was coding this app for a week.

Thanks for letting me know about these errors! I'm not sure I'll be on this forum, but I do get notifications on reddit, so if you find any more issues with the app I'd be really happy to address them in a reply on the reddit post (the only place I've linked this app): https://www.reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/47rm3g/i_was_supposed_to_be_studying_angular_but_i/