What Version/Versions Did You Get

Ovesen324

What Version/Versions Did You Get  

71 members have voted

1. 1. What Version/Versions Did You Get

Lucky you. My preorder got canceled :cry: .

I am indeed one lucky kid.

I also got the fates 3DS!

All three versions and early Revelations access for the win!

Special Edition. Yay for single cartridge convenience! I feel really bad for those who didn't get it. Maybe it'll get a single cartridge release eventually, but without the fancy "Special Edition" tacked onto the end so people would have a better chance of obtaining it.

I got the Special Edition so all 3, tho I liked Conquest's characters so much, I'm having a hard time convincing myself to play thru Birthright out of fear of having to fight Conquest characters I really liked.

I got the Special Edition so all 3, tho I liked Conquest's characters so much, I'm having a hard time convincing myself to play thru Birthright out of fear of having to fight Conquest characters I really liked.

I had that problem too. I managed to get through it though.

Am I like one of the few that actually likes Conquest's storyline more than Birthright's? Though honestly I like Revelation's most cause everyone is there!

I had that problem too. I managed to get through it though.

Am I like one of the few that actually likes Conquest's storyline more than Birthright's? Though honestly I like Revelation's most cause everyone is there!

Birthright storywise to me so far is boring, tho since I'm only on chapter 10 it might get better later. I definitely prefer Conquest so far storywise tho.

I got Birthright and Conquest. I would've gotten the SE if I'd timed the opportunity properly for that, but by the time I knew it could be pre-ordered I was too late. I'm planning to get Revelation when it releases as well.

Special Edition here! So nice to have all 3 so conveniently bundled together~!

I literally just beat Conquest tonight, and I'm honestly dreading my imminent Birthright playthrough, not because of boring maps (though that is a downer) but because my heart is literally going to be torn out when I fight the Nohrian siblings. I grew so attached to them in Nohr, and I know theres gonna be much drama down the road for them if the Hoshidans in Conquest are anything to go by. I'm justifying it by making a totally different avatar to choose Hoshido, but its still gonna hurt.... :<

I have the special edition, thanks to god for finally Gameplanet doing something good!!

... Too bad I'm so attached to the Hoshido characters that I probably will play the Noht route less (like 2-3 times and that's all) ... I'm thinking in staying with Revelations more because all the siblings together.

I got a physical copy of Conquest and I bought Birthright though it (Only 787 block too I though it would be more...) I will buy Revelations when it becomes available to me.

I got the Special Edition, but I'm playing Conquest first.

Special Edition here! So nice to have all 3 so conveniently bundled together~!

I literally just beat Conquest tonight, and I'm honestly dreading my imminent Birthright playthrough, not because of boring maps (though that is a downer) but because my heart is literally going to be torn out when I fight the Nohrian siblings. I grew so attached to them in Nohr, and I know theres gonna be much drama down the road for them if the Hoshidans in Conquest are anything to go by. I'm justifying it by making a totally different avatar to choose Hoshido, but its still gonna hurt.... :<

I'm pretty much in the same boat as you are; although I'm still at the beginning of Conquest (thank you, college, for taking away all my free time), I'm so attached to the Nohr siblings. Sometimes I think if I'm even going to bother with Birthright at all. But I most likely will, anyway. Still though, it's going to hurt.

Birthright spoilers

Especially since I plan on using the same avatar throughout all my playthroughs, so the woman will end up killing the man she once married. Because I guess I like to suffer that much.

I can relate to the idea that going through the alternate route is going to be strange or hurt. Though I think I managed to put a real twist on that. My brother borrowed my copy of Conquest, which was initially the set of characters I was most excited about. But now I'm deeply invested in Birthright and I know I'll feel like I'm betraying Takumi the Hoshidan siblings when I play the other route. At least I'll still have Jakob with me. I adore Jakob.

Edited by Katryn

Bought both Conquest and Birthright digitally, using Conquest as the "base" version. I voted that I have Revelation as well because I'm gonna get it ASAP once it's out.

Honestly, the whole "Pick your side!!" mentality is something that I never really got into, although maybe I can say that since I don't have a whole lot besides video games to spend my money on. At any rate, I don't really consider the three routes to be fully-separate games, so I wouldn't consider myself to be getting the full Fire Emblem Fates Experience™ if I didn't play all three routes.

Although, what it really boils down to is that I love Fire Emblem as a series, and Fates is basically three Fire Emblem games' worth of content for the price of two.

...And of course, I bought the complete DLC pack on day one, too.

Edited by Topaz Light