Headcanon Ages for Characters?

bowfanatic

I'm interested in seeing if anyone has headcanons for how old the characters are!

I think a toughie I have is with Mozu; to me, she sometimes looks like a late teenager (18/19) with a baby face, other times she just looks straight up 13/14...

Also, do you guys think Elise and Sakura are suppose to be legal adults? I've always seen them as around 14/15 years old.

it's hard to say is Sakura and Elise are legal adults. They are portrayed as small, baby-faced girls, but in Elise's supports people are telling Elise to 'grow up' and act like a woman. They can also bear healthy children so... it's hard to say. But I like to think they're 12-14, and just not marry them off because the idea of them having babies is ehhh.

Mozu I can't imagine being much older than13/14, but that's because her baby face + the fact that she sounds exactly like a six-year-old from another game. (This is also why I didn't pair her with anyone.)

Sakura is 16/17, between her slightly lower pitch voice and her more mature attitude, while Elise is around a year younger than Sakura (though Elise's much more immature attitude could put her at younger). Sakura still ended up with Hayato just to keep the creep factor to a minimum, while Elise ended up with no one.

Edited by AzureSen

One question I've had is how old is Effie supposed to be? One of her supports (Japanese one, I don't know if they changed it for the localized version) mentions how she was childhood friends with Elise, but that clearly doesn't make sense given how they look. So either it was a mistranslation, or Effie is actually ten years old. ... I'm over thinking this aren't I? :p

It was either the Corrin or Elise support

Edited by SilverPants

Some characters reference their age (in round about ways). If I had to guess, I would say the following:

Corrin: 17

Kaze & Saizo: 35 (In Kaze's support he said he was assigned to the guard that was around Corrin as a baby, meaning he and his twin have to be in their early to mid thirties)

Xander: 27 (In his support he was training with the sword outside Corrin's window when Corrin was still young, meaning he had to be old enough to start such exercises)

Ryoma: 25 (Younger than Xander simply because of the Rainbow Sage thing and that everyone references Xander as being the stronger one)

Male Kana: 11 (EVERYONE mentions that Kana is still a kid and EVERYONE treats him like a child. His voice hasn't deepened and still cracks, meaning hasn't hit puberty)

Sakura: 15 (In her final chapter she's an advanced unit and seems "older" than Elise on her "final chapter")

Elise: 14 (The youngest of them all, but physically capable of having children and "being an adult")

Everyone else is kinda up in the air for me (or its obvious - Gunter isn't a spring chicken anymore). I just think it's interesting to imagine how old Kaze is supposed to be, or that Xander is older than Ryoma.

Corrin: Probably 18 years old. 18 is a very neutral age which is both ''legal'' but still young enough not to make pairings with the younger characters to disturbing. Default Corrin also looked pretty young.

Xander: 29. I don't know why but somehow he gives me the impression of being closest to his 30's.

Harold: 28. He was already a rookie guard when Azura was young. I'm guessing Azure was about five at the time. That means Harult was old enough to serve at least 14 years ago if we asume Azura is 19.

Leo: 17

Takumi: 16. I have the feeling Takumi is still somewhat of a boy. He's significantly smaller then Leo in a cutscene and his emotional maturity leaves plenty to be desired.

Kanna: I'l just agree with Kakeyo and say 11.

Kiragi: I always pictured Morgan as 15 and Kiragi seems pretty similar to him. He's young but I think he looks older then the other kiddy kid characters.

Percy: 13. Pit was 13 and Percy sounds exactly like him. The voice is deep enough to imply at least some lever of puberty so must be at least in his teens.

I read somewhere a rather convincing argument that Corrin was about 6 when he was kidnapped, and around 20 when Fates takes place (so around 14 years passed). Sakura was young enough to realize that Corrin was missing as she was depressed afterwards. Hinoka started to be training as a Pegasus Knight shortly after, so she had to have been old enough for that. Elise wasn't even born at that time I think.

From there you could work out the ages of the siblings. (Sakura around 16, Takumi 18, Hinoka 22, Ryouma 25-28, Elise 14).

Edited by XaosLogos

Some characters reference their age (in round about ways). If I had to guess, I would say the following:

Kaze & Saizo: 35 (In Kaze's support he said he was assigned to the guard that was around Corrin as a baby, meaning he and his twin have to be in their early to mid thirties)

Kaze was only a small child when Corrin was kidnapped, which means that Kaze must be in his mid twenties.