The Lunatic Club [Fates]

Jedi

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can i just say that camilla with bowbreaker is a godsend

i haven't gone too far on nohr lunatic (on chapter 10 rn) but once i finish this first conquest run i'm gonna run it

Did chapter 10 and 11 on Conquest Lunatic on my first try !! :XD::XD:

But took a break after

that they changed the Dragon Vein spot in chapter 12

After I finish this run, I'm planning on logging a No Royals Lunatic run on all routes, but not gonna record it since I don't have the means for it :/

Note that Ryoma has a skill which halves poison damage on Lunatic and it heals 5 HP per round I think. He doesn't attack until turn 20 even if you attack first.

I did manage to beat him with a simple Cav Corrin, but it took some luck...getting stuff like Copycat Puppet would have been helpful.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Note that Ryoma has a skill which halves poison damage on Lunatic and it heals 5 HP per round I think. He doesn't attack until turn 20 even if you attack first.

I did manage to beat him with a simple Cav Corrin, but it took some luck...getting stuff like Copycat Puppet would have been helpful.

So he will only counter you and not initiate attacks even if you stand in his face, then?

That's interesting to know.

Is there the Swordcatcher dropped anywhere on Nohr, actually? Since I 1v1'd Xander on Birthright (granted, he's a much easier boss) with Ryoma-even going as far to remove ryoma's guard stance partner doing so and went full solo-I want to mirror that in Conquest, but I'm pretty sure Xander is not doubling Ryoma in a million years.

I know it's a little ridiculous but there's things I want to do for the aesthetic. :P

Edited by Thor Odinson

So he will only counter you and not initiate attacks even if you stand in his face, then?

That's interesting to know.

Is there the Swordcatcher dropped anywhere on Nohr, actually? Since I 1v1'd Xander on Birthright (granted, he's a much easier boss) with Ryoma-even going as far to remove ryoma's guard stance partner doing so and went full solo-I want to mirror that in Conquest, but I'm pretty sure Xander is not doubling Ryoma in a million years.

I know it's a little ridiculous but there's things I want to do for the aesthetic. :P

Nope.

There's a dual club on ch10 if you want to randomly go for full blown WTA and just chew an arms scroll + berserker reclass off xanders waifu but no "lol effectiveness" weps.

If you just want super raw simplicity complete xander solo, brave sword luna swordbreaker str+2 xander can potential 2rko with a tonic

Edited by joshcja

Nope.

There's a dual club on ch10 if you want to randomly go for full blown WTA and just chew an arms scroll + berserker reclass off xanders waifu but no "lol effectiveness" weps.

If you just want raw simplicity brave sword luna swordbreaker xander can potential 2rko

Hmm

1 lv in GK 4 in Wyvern before I can get back to Paladin

I better fucking plan this shit out for child paralogues

Bc I might try this I really want to do no pairup Xander vs Ryoma final destination--though I'll bite it and let Corn sit on him if he's doubled

Niles has 45% str growth as an outlaw 40% as adventurer with 9 base so thats dead average for his STR. 35% mag as an adventurer he really needs a forged shining bow to stay relevant in the damage department

Makes sense, it's just weird because literally every other properly levelled physical unit on my team has 30+ Strength (Corn, Xander, Camilla, Effie, Keaton, Arthur). Most of them have 35. I expected him to be like mid-20s is all.

Hmm

1 lv in GK 4 in Wyvern before I can get back to Paladin

I better fucking plan this shit out for child paralogues

Bc I might try this I really want to do no pairup Xander vs Ryoma final destination--though I'll bite it and let Corn sit on him if he's doubled

Just go GK for ch 18 and feed on paladins for free luna then for 19-22 (depends on your team comp) go draco, swords/ponys are complete garbage for that entire chunk of the game and beastkiller/lances in general feed like no other.

Hell if you're not going for efficiency you can probably work in a bowknight reclass with the child paralouge exp for shurikenbreaker, there's that much free exp in that section of the game.

Edited by joshcja

Depending on your team structure ch 19 can be completely free feeding for beastkiller GK xander and xander can draco freely on 20(bird level, lots of free tomeuser WTA exp and beastkiller pops pegs) 21 (blessed lance is good for popping some faceless, you're not even going to scratch stonies with it though so beware)22 (completely free bosskill+miniboss kill if you're not going for efficiency 22 is just a free trip all the way to swordbreaker)

I mean he needs to survive the Line of Death Effective Damage Doges and bad hit rates...

I'm not sure about 19 being "Free" for anyone with a beast weakness.

I mean he needs to survive the Line of Death Effective Damage Doges and bad hit rates...

I'm not sure about 19 being "Free" for anyone with a beast weakness.

Yeah I remembered that the moment I posted x.x

Changed the post like the moment after that to a more variable route. (Just move gk to ch18 its fine)

(Nos is one hell of a drug)

Edited by joshcja

Just finished Nohr C10, with all villages. I mean, it's a pretty rough map, but like... honestly I struggled more with Chapter 7. I did get a fair few 80s to hit, but most of those were affordable to miss. Hardest map in the game? I'm not super sure about that. Maybe I just had a lucky run and it gets SUPER hellish if you can't rely on certain things, but... yeah. +MAG Avatar for top tier right-side cleanup.

Also, tonics are cool. Effie and Corrin got a LOT of clutch shit done with 'em.

I just did Nohr C10 in my blind run on lunatic. I trivialized it by killing almost nothing and using a few vulneraries.

Characters:

Corrin: Def 16+4 [Dragonstone, PU Azura]

Silas: Def 14+5 [Tonic, PU Beruka]

Jakob: Def 8+10 [Tonic, Great Knight Reclass, PU Beruka]

Camilla: 18+2 [Tonic, Dark Knight Reclass, PU Anyone]

I used Jakob as GK, but Camilla reclassed should be better. Definitely possible without the reclass with a little bit of luck or NPC manipulation to avoid archers.

Selena: Def 11+6 [Tonic, PU Effie]

Turns 1-3 are basically:

• someone runs over west to the village utilizing Azura to get back quickly.
  • someone runs to the slightly east village
  • Corrin or Silas stands within attacking range of the fighter with Lunge on turn 2, to weaken it. (Lunge doesn't activate if it dies and there's only 1 enemy with it in the first wave. Enemies don't attack if you have higher def than their atk, so if using Corrin, use Yato)

Turn 4

• Pair up as described above, move to the 4 green squares
  • Selena tonics
  • Camilla reclasses

Turn 5+

• Camilla tonics
  • Corrin equips dragonstone
  • Everyone else de-arms themselves - note that trading reequips stuff
  • Spam vulneraries... in moderation

Requirements:

2 characters with 12+ def and 11+ speed.

~4100 gold for Heart Seal, Tonic x3-4, Vulnerary x3-7.

Other characters are at base stats.

You don't get much xp but that level looked like a real pain and I'd like to have a speed run route planned once I finish this. Hopefully this helps anyone who struggles with this level!

Ch10 Nohr wasn't really that bad. I find that pushing ahead early and gaining ground gives you a lot more leniency later in the chapter. If you soften up groups with fire orb/ballista, lots of things die on EP allowing you to get the villages relatively safely before falling back for the later push once the dragon vein gets used.

Ch10 Nohr wasn't really that bad. I find that pushing ahead early and gaining ground gives you a lot more leniency later in the chapter. If you soften up groups with fire orb/ballista, lots of things die on EP allowing you to get the villages relatively safely before falling back for the later push once the dragon vein gets used.

Very nice observation. I have a feeling most players try to defend by holding chokes and the like, but pushing forward and establishing an offensive presence early on while enemy density is low gives you leeway for when density gets high.

I'm about 100% certain that ch10!conquest started life as a terrible "think outside the box" joke.

Mostly because intsys is intsys and you literally move out of the box or die.

Edited by joshcja

Just finished Nohr C10, with all villages. I mean, it's a pretty rough map, but like... honestly I struggled more with Chapter 7. I did get a fair few 80s to hit, but most of those were affordable to miss. Hardest map in the game? I'm not super sure about that. Maybe I just had a lucky run and it gets SUPER hellish if you can't rely on certain things, but... yeah. +MAG Avatar for top tier right-side cleanup.

Also, tonics are cool. Effie and Corrin got a LOT of clutch shit done with 'em.

Really? I thought Ch. 7 was really manageable honestly.

Effie is pretty clutch in 8, she oneshotted mages. I accidentally killed her when I left her in range of the freeze staff though and I didn't want to restart, oops. Hope this doesn't bite me in the ass later.

Yeah, I agree with the opinion that Conquest's hard is harder than Birthright's Lunatic, even without grinding on the later. You should be fine on Birthright's Lunatic.

Edited by Nobody

I just cheesed the final seven chapters or so with a Ryoma stomp...feel a little dirty now. Using other units probably would have helped things go a little faster, at least on the routs I suppose, but it was still pretty easy doing it that way.