The Lunatic Club [Fates]

Jedi

Conquest Lunatic Endgame

Probably the 6th time I beat it without rescue passing. How I did it

Turn 1: Stay out of range of the 2 enfeeblers on the left and right. Shurikenbreaker the first maid by using dance to get there and then rescue the unit. Move down in range of the onis.

Turn 2: Onis are dead except the last one behind the 3 top. 3 heros and omnis come in and you should be able to take care of 2. I usually position on turn 1 a shuriken breaker on the left and right last turn so this turn they can move in and finish the 2 side maids and then silence the middle one with freeze.

Turn 3: Finish the remaining hero or omni if they are still alive. Move down in range of the ninja on the left and generals. Move a shuriken breaker or a unit to just tank in the middle to draw 2 ninjas out. And heal whoever needs it

Turn 4: Finish them off, then I usually put Corrin with calamity gate on the right to draw out the 2 malig knight and 2 paladins.

Turn 5. Paladin and malig strike. The one in the back usually can't reach, but 2-3 out of the 4 are dead and reinforcements come with the 4 riders, 2 on each side and faceless spawn on the top. Killed the left side since most are positioned over there because the paladin and malig do not threaten that space. Then I froze the 2 paired riders on the right and if extra units killed and silenced the bottom 3 staffers.

Turn 6: Finish the riders off and staffers. Shelter and pair up key units to kill takumi.

Turn 7: He unleashes his ray attack but hits the fodder units. Use enfeeble and kill.

Edited by AresFe

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished up Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright yesterday. Most of my units were under leveled since I tried to give everyone some play time and didn't do a lot of grinding outside of support building.

Chapter 22 was a little tough. Messed up on ally positioning and got surrounded. Eventually Ryoma and Reina were the only ones remaining with about half the enemy army left. Somehow he took them all down with Reina doing little to nothing in the back seat. >.> Ended that on my first try in 30 turns.

Chapter 23 required a lot of unit management. Took me a few tries to get it right, albeit one run was just for fun.

Chapter 24 had a huge difficulty spike. Moving forward with the group ended in failure and camping at the south bridge only worked for a little while before my units were overwhelmed. Eventually I decided to rush the commander with everyone, sending out one key pair to take him down, ending the level.

Chapter 25 was a bit similar to chapter 24 since the enemy had way more soldiers than my party could handle. Using a bit more strategy I sent everyone in a group up the middle and split them apart to enter the room with the stair case. Most of them died and only two remained when the boss fell.

Chapter 26 was much easier than the previous two. Took down all the enemy units.

Chapter 27 had a moderate level of enemies so slowly approaching the throne made things easier than rushing it.

Chapter 28 was essentially a timed fight. The enemy had the odds stacked in their favor and enough power to kill everyone in a matter of turns. Rushing the boss with the group failed. Camping in a pocked next to the left wall before moving in to get the boss was working a little until Garon blighted that part of the field and a few key units fell. Eventually I settled for moving up to the boss, launching three key teams along with one wild card team, and getting everyone else to deal with his army. In a few turns only four units were alive but Corrin was able to take out the last few hit points on Garon with only two remaining on him and a flood of enemies storming in.

Now it's time to start Conquest. I'll play this one on lunatic too.

Nice. 23-25 is the only hard part of Birthright imo. I recently did a run using 4 ninjas(Corrin, Kaze, Saizo, and Kagero) and I had them all go through Swordmaster to get Flowing Strike, Vantage and Astra. It was really only worth it on Corrin and Saizo, but it looked cool.

For the final boss the Hexing Rod works on him, which brings him down to 40 hp.

Alrighty, finally finished my (semi) no royals run of Revelation Lunatic (Corn, Azura, Elise, and Sakura allowed). Surprisingly, it was the most fun I have had with Fates in a really long time.

This is what the not-royal team looked like at the end of the game (after pair up/tonics).

O7GvLQm.jpg

Paired with Master of Arms Hinata. Stayed a Ninja for the whole game. She was a tad slower than I would have liked at times, but in exchange she also got a surprising amount of Def so I didn't mind. Capped Strength, to the surprise on no one. Total resources allocated: C21 Arms Scroll (to reach S rank Shuriken).

D4Nc4au.jpg

Paired with Berserker Beruka. Stayed a Wyvern Lord for the Lion's share of the game, but I switched back to Spear Master towards the end to pick up Lancefaire, some speed, and for flavor reasons. Did my flier stuff until the last 3 chapters. Was always the slowest, but the bulk and flight made up for it. Total resources allocated: C10 Speedwings, C10 Arms Scroll (as a Wyvern Lord for instant Hammer access), 2 Shop Arms Scrolls (to reach S rank Lances).

ILW564X.jpg

Paired with Maid Felicia. What is skill. He was pretty much a beast for the whole game. Like why does a mage need 40 AS and over 30 Def? Went Onmyoji in C26 exclusively for tomefaire then went back to Chieftain. At some point I considered Partner sealing to Strategist but eh. Capped speed. Definitely one of the best mages in the series. Total resources allocated: C10 Spirit dust.

Nxzxkc9.jpg

Paired with Wolfssenger Keaton. 67 Atk 44 AS welcome to die motherfucker. Most of her training was just being paired with Wyvern Gunther until Keaton showed up, and the tons of free swords that the early game gives you that only she could use helped too. Her high AS was pretty great for the post Valla chapters since she was like the only unit I had besides Corn that could ORKO Master Ninjas and Spear Masters consistently. Her strength was very cooperative early on which saved me headaches pre-Keaton. Spent plenty of time as a Hero which did a lot for her before she went back to Swordmaster for Swordfaire in C25. Capped Strength and Speed. Total resources allocated: C10 Seraph Robe, C10 Energy Drop, Shop Arms Scroll (to reach S rank swords).

Oh, sweet, this exists. I am on Conquest lunatic classic. I don't have any DLC but I do max out all support through castle battles until proceeding to each chapter.

I managed to take down Takumi in Chapter 10 while on a lucky streak, so that was fun...

67 Atk 44 AS welcome to die motherfucker.

Well done on the throwback. Nearly had me in tears at work.

May as well share this one while I'm at it: just had the best Ch.17 Conquest Lunatic I've had in a while. No one unit carried, aside from Camilla and Xander being their usual invincible, but Saizo was suprisingly MVP for actually clearing out traps instead of running into a horde of enemies and waiting for me to bail him out like usual. The best part, though? He got the kill on Kotaro. Kotaro was alone, surrounded, and completely fucked. So he does what any maniac does and attacks the target he is least likely to hit: BK Felicia with Shurikenbreaker. Felicia just laughs and says, "Thanks for the free damage, bitch." I can imagine Saizo waiting there with the hugest grin as he finishes the job on ally phase, then performs his never-before-triggered dialogue.

Was cool. Elicited a nod from me.

Edited by Inference

I was just wondering when I should do the paralouges on Conquest lunatic. Just took a look at Percy's paralouge after beating ch.11 and it looks somewhat difficult. There are quite a bit of extra enemies and skills.

I was just wondering when I should do the paralouges on Conquest lunatic. Just took a look at Percy's paralouge after beating ch.11 and it looks somewhat difficult. There are quite a bit of extra enemies and skills.

On my Conquest L run I had Kana, Percy, Midori, Forrest, Nina, and Siegbert. I've done the rest, but on Revelations with a postgame party (aka immortal Ryoma) so my idea of their difficulty would be inaccurate to Conquest--bar Ignatius, that one just sucks.

Kana and Midori are route neutrals and can be done whenever. Their paralogues don't have enemies with skills in them and are incredibly easy. If you need an exp boost to your team, go with those. It's easy to feed a couple of levels to your more underlevelled team members there, and Midori's paralogue even comes with a Dragon Herb.

Percy should be done pretty early, so if you have him now, go get him. His paralogue will just get worse later on. You can lure some enemies into the DV areas to get you some extra cash if you need it too. If you want to wait, chapter 18 is when they start promoting, so I'd recommend Percy before that. If you are going to get Ignatius, also do that one before 18.

Nina and Forrest aren't /that/ hard but takes a bit of strategizing and playing smart, but since you're on Conquest Lunatic I trust you'll be okay. Good positioning helps. I did Forrest around c22 when I wanted a healer that doesn't die in 1 hit (also free rally res!) and Nina around c24 because I wanted her battle ready for no investment for ninja hell (Niles passed down shurikenbreaker so she can go adventurer and do pass-staffer while still shitting on ninjas). Both are plenty doable late IMO--IDK how their paralogues look early because I've never done them but early tend to be easier than later.

Siegbert I did after 25 mainly because I keep on dying on prior tries. I've been trying to get him since chapter 22. Go for the ninja side first. If you have a strong enough corn they can solo the non-ninja side (i used Ninja so the 1-2 range is really good for that) and everyone else just swarm the ninjas. It's a really tough paralogue no matter how you look at it and Xander's late jointime means you can't reasonably get Siegbert early.

Is it me or nosferatu is slightly OP even being nerfed as it is even on Lunatic? I'm on 14 chapter, conquest and my slightly fed with permanent statboosters (+2 mag/res/def) Odin is wreaking havoc. He nosfertanked a bunch of archers, axemen and (strangest of all) sky knights who presumably should be his natural enemies.

In terms of tanking he is on par with Effie now. And i've heard that Odin is considered to be a pretty mediocre character.

I should say, that as of now difficulty here feels way more honest than one in Awakening. And mission design is closer to RD and PoR which is good.

Birthright Lunatic was all a cakewalk besides chapter 24 - on hard mode I routed the enemy, little did I know this is much more difficult on Lunatic. Pretty much just rushed Hans from the air and waited to kill him until it wasn't looking so hot for the rest of my team by the starting point.

The final boss should be rushed: did it in 1 turn. I made sure this wouldn't fail by making Corrin's asset skill, which was extremely useful the entire run. I'd highly recommend skill asset, magic flaw for this run. You don't really need to play defensively for Birthright, so dragonstones aren't usually essential. Also, having A sword rank is important to get your attack as high as possible for the final boss.

Working on Revelation Lunatic, at like chapter 21 I think. Almost as easy as Birthright if you only use the royals, however I'm not this time around. Either way, you have access to all the best units and therefore the best kids so it's easy to break this difficulty, even if it is Lunatic. HP asset, magic flaw has been going really well for Corrin so far.

No DLC, no online play, no challenges/scouting missions/ whatever for any of these runs. I don't want to defeat the purpose of the higher difficulties.

Have yet to begin Conquest on Lunatic, saving that insanity for last.

I myself are still stuck at chapter 10 in my Nohr-Run, because I just kinda ... well, put everyone except of MU in a corner and looked, what happened. First Chapters were easy, from chapter 5 and upwards I used to not even take Elise onto battlefield anymore, because she was more a pain than a help. (Not to mention Aqua, but at least I got her out alive, so she can stay back like everyone else.) Did some pairups via MyCastle just for fun and had no trouble recruiting the kids, since MU didn't take any damage at all. So, after a lot of maps that I just finished with MU soloing everything, I stumbled into Chapter 10. And yes, I DID realise, that I might have a little problem defending 4 tiles with just one unit. Tryed it at least - MU is not getting any remarkable damage but hell, there's no way I gonna get that done. (Did you know, that the enemys don't dare to attack you, if they would deal zero damage? They just walk straight up to the files you try to protect. ~.~) It was fun so far, though. I would've never thought, that I could get that far with only one Unit in Nohr/Lunatic.

Edited by Anelciel

Hi, I'm replaying Fates today and I need some advice about a Lunatic playtrough in Conquest :

1) I plan on using all the royal families members + Niles, Elfie, Kaze and Felicia but I don't know who pick up besides these guys. Any ideas ?

2) Who benefits the most from a heartseal ?

3) I plan on using Corrin as a Dark mage or a Ninja Knight (the class with shuriken, axes and swords I forgot his real name), which is the best ?

Thanks !

Edited by Missile

3) I plan on using Corrin as a Dark mage or a Ninja Knight (the class with shuriken, axes and swords I forgot his real name), which is the best ?

Dread fighter wields shuriken, axes, and swords. Significant class growth rates are +15% HP, strength, and speed. Also 20% resistance. Aggressor is a great skill. I'd say use this class because high resistance+shuriken=mage killer.

Vengeance from sorcerer can be pretty easily abused, so if you want to pick that up that's fine too. Depending what your bane/boon is Corrin could serve as a replacement mage for Odin and Nyx. Use Leo though.

Hi, I'm replaying Fates today and I need some advice about a Lunatic playtrough in Conquest :

1) I plan on using all the royal families members + Niles, Elfie, Kaze and Felicia but I don't know who pick up besides these guys. Any ideas ?

2) Who benefits the most from a heartseal ?

Thanks !

1) I suggest using some pairup bots. Charlotte, Keaton, and Beruka are really good.

2) If you are using Female Corrin, Jacob likes to get the first seal for Paladin. Otherwise, Corrin should get the first seal to work on weapon ranks. The second seal should go to Corrin if you swapped Jacob. If you didn't have Camilla go Wyvern Lord. I swap Camilla to WL right away in chapter 10, but you can wait until level 5 then swap.

3)I suggest Dread Fighter. For Corrin I would pick +Str -Mag with a Cavalier, Ninja, Wyvern Rider or Swordmaster Talent. All these classes offer really good skills to pick up when you get the chance.

A thing to note with Dread Fighter build is that a +str Dread Fighter with Aggressor, and iirc 2 str statues (I had Corn's own statue at min cost 0 and Effie's at min cost 3), Tonic, and Gunter pairup reaches 33x2 on the final boss which takes 1 Dragon Fang proc to ORKO. With a Samurai asset Life or Death should put you at procless OHKO range on the final boss.

Started up a new run where royals are disallowed save Elise, Azura, and Corrin. Have a free fun plans for this run.

Wyvern Lord Silas and Bow Knight Effie are my Speedwings candidates. Wondering if I should bring Nyx and Selena along and who to pair them with. Or I might use Peri for once. Or maybe even Ninja Lazlow with the C13 arms scroll and buddying Keaton.

So many options!

Thanks but after reading you guys I wonder if using a Dread Fighter can make things a little bit too easy. So I really don't know

Also not really comfortable about using pair up bot but why not

Started up a new run where royals are disallowed save Elise, Azura, and Corrin. Have a free fun plans for this run.

Wyvern Lord Silas and Bow Knight Effie are my Speedwings candidates. Wondering if I should bring Nyx and Selena along and who to pair them with. Or I might use Peri for once. Or maybe even Ninja Lazlow with the C13 arms scroll and buddying Keaton.

So many options!

For no royals runs, do people tend to allow Camilla for C10 on virtue of being forced, or she'll have to sit somewhere away from action?

Thanks but after reading you guys I wonder if using a Dread Fighter can make things a little bit too easy. So I really don't know

Also not really comfortable about using pair up bot but why not

I was actually thinking about it, and I believe using Dreadfighter Corrin is gamebreaking, at least for early-midgame.

If you go Female MU, you have Jacob. You use the Dread Scroll on Corrin and you still have the First Seal for Paladin Jacob, and the second seal for WL Camilla. Dreadfighter Corrin with promoted bases + Paladin Jacob + WL Camilla would make Conquest Lunatic as brainless as Birthright. It seems so easy I'm kinda want to try it lol.

For no royals runs, do people tend to allow Camilla for C10 on virtue of being forced, or she'll have to sit somewhere away from action?

I'm not really sure myself. Currently at C9, 1 str short of ORKOing lancers (fuck my life) so I have to do it the long way.

I plan on having Camilla sit out.

Effie + Arthur on the right, Nyx fights the Oni-chans on the left and Silas + Selena take on the middle. Corrin might have to rig Dragon Fang on Oboro, and Beruka will fly Corrin to key places.

edit: wow I'm lucky. Silas got a surge of spd/Def (+4 to each for the unaware) right before C10. He's gonna carry so hard lol.

Edited by Ownagepuffs

Ok i'm gonna go like this

Corrin / Elfie

Felicia / Leo

Marx / Severa

Niles / Elise

Kaze / Camilla

Silas / Azura (really can't think of anything else)

Is it enough ? Am I doing something wrong ? I'm still on chapter 8 so I still have time to change my mind