The Lunatic Club [Fates]

Jedi

Did you remember to feed/rig Odin? :p

He's honestly the best MCU in conquest aside from his daughter.

I don't. He's kinda... standing there

Kinda want to raise him up tbh since the current team lacks a magical attacker(Avatar, Sillas, EffThur, and atm even Felicia is all Physically based attacker)

All in all the current plan is Sillas - Camilla, Avatar - Felicia, and Effthur. Thats 9 unit spot. At least 3 Royals, and Azura. In total i had 2-3 more unit spot assuming i used the children

Oh yeah Leo is definitely getting used so thats 2 more spot i think

Edited by JSND

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't. He's kinda... standing there

Kinda want to raise him up tbh since the current team lacks a magical attacker(Avatar, Sillas, EffThur, and atm even Felicia is all Physically based attacker)

All in all the current plan is Sillas - Camilla, Avatar - Felicia, and Effthur. Thats 9 unit spot. At least 3 Royals, and Azura. In total i had 2-3 more unit spot assuming i used the children

Oh yeah Leo is definitely getting used so thats 2 more spot i think

I note a disturbing lack of bows and theives on that list sir.

I note a disturbing lack of bows and theives on that list sir.

Kaze and that kidnapper guy is an auto fit obviously, and the reason Kaze is in is totally not related to the fact that he's hot

Also i figured out that the lottery is pretty much this game's way of preventing dead ends. Kinda funny to think about it

I think i'm building lottery + prison since ch9 had a capture only boss

Edited by JSND

Invasion 1 is kinda boring because of how linear the chapter are. Ended up only deploying the core unit only since Felicia and Elice is kinda useless here

Trained up Odin on the throne paired with Mozu. Basically the plan is to get godly Ophelia as a failsafe unit

#MozuBetterThanDonnelConfirmed

Edited by JSND

Invasion 1 is kinda boring because of how linear the chapter are. Ended up only deploying the core unit only since Felicia and Elice is kinda useless here

Trained up Odin on the throne paired with Mozu. Basically the plan is to get godly Ophelia as a failsafe unit

Mozu has like 0% mag growth even with aptitude, she's a good Sniper/kishi knight when trained and can whore out aptitude + bowfaire but she is a REALLY bad mom for ophelia. She makes a good nina/niles, laslow/girl laslow, meh kaze/great Midori.

Mom ranking for ophy is like.

+MagDiviner!Corin (God mode, rip game)

+MagCorin (good def bases > all)

Nyx (Shurikenbreaker/Move+1)

Elise (bases and lunge)

Felicia (crap bases and middling growths but early shurikenbreaker+vantage ophy is really nice)

Another enugenics pairing of note nilesxsmurfette is nice for completely cheesing out the midgame with tripple bowbirds and endgame with tipple lucky7/shurikenbreaker/pass/9 move rescue users (mozu x niles can pull similar strats tbh I just like blue hair nina)

Like if I want maximum exp compression I just do corinxodin, nilesxsmurf, siliasxcamilia for 10 high end combat units + dancer + freebies + rally slaves, staffbots, and breeders. Its really unnecessary overkill but chapter 25 lunatic blind earned this game no mercy ever from me.

Edited by joshcja

I use Pair Up for pretty much everyone who's not a utility unit outside of earlygame. The extra stats+Dual Guard blocks+preventing enemy Attack Stances is usually better than the extra attack/additional unit to move given the usually high enemy density.

you must not know what you're doing with them, lol.

I can solo entire maps with ophelia the moment I got her. Lunatic is a joke when you've put all your eggs into her basket :P

Mozu??? With Odin?!?!?!? ..... !?!??!?!?!

Edited by Rei-

Well, Corrin is male so i suppose the next best thing is uhhhh Nyx

Which just come next chapter.

One more chapter until Cammila appear i guess, and Sillas has been probably the best unit in the team so far.

I'm at Birthright chapter 20 now and I'm a bit disappointed; it feels like the only increased difficulty is the amount of units on the map, and the only thing you have to do is survive the zerg rush.

Silas is most susceptible to being RNG screwed.

Seriously ._.

you need to update your signature into Royals Emblem: Shurikenbreaker and Raijinto Emblem: Ryoma

Seriously .-.

Edited by JSND

TBF Silias has really middling growths as a cav... but he's pretty easy to rig. Even if he does get screwed a 5 nul/1 stat level silias is still better than xander on average.

50 hp, 60 str, 5 mag, 60 skill, 50 speed, 55 luck, 50 def, 30 res = cav growths for silias.

Even if he gets completely boned his reclass pool will just save him.

Edit: What did you drop into odin? Like Nos + pots is the mandatory and clocks in at like 4600 on average. (Nos is just the best tome in the game, you're buying both of them even if you only use sorc!leo it really does not count). If you 3 villaged you should still have more than enough for pots on everyone (make sure silias can still take 1 damage with vowup) +1 lance +1 javalin. He's really only expensive if you go all in for early vantage imo (10k total spending if you go that route but even then he's still a net gain because paralouge)

Edit: Camilia's bases go even higher after she draco reclasses at level 5 (savage blow matters dammit) and she's on the prepromoted exp scale which lets her gain real exp from kills as early as ch13. Harr with tits is way too good. She's pretty much the reason Effie falls on her neck from ch11 onwards (At least she does for me, carting around the 4 move thwomp with no good promo options is an unnecessary pain in the dick when you have camilia/silias/odin rolling deep and get free ponys + armors for the next 5 chapters, by 17 cam should have rally def to let everyone be armor and...Vantage!Sorc!Ophelia with calamity gate is why baby ninja's piss themselves at night remembering the day daddy never came home)

Edited by joshcja

Nosferatu is 4000 gold. Then he ates up around 1200 for tonic so far or something around that. thats much more than other unit ever had, money wise.

the return so far is pretty satisfying, i give you that. He basically joined Silias and Effie as one of the never fucking die units

Anyway hit chapter 10 and man, Camilla's Base stats is so high its kinda depressing actually

Edited by JSND

Nosferatu is 4000 gold. Then he ates up around 1200 for tonic so far or something around that. thats much more than other unit ever had, money wise.

the return so far is pretty satisfying, i give you that. He basically joined Silias and Effie as one of the never fucking die units

Anyway hit chapter 10 and man, Camilla's Base stats is so high its kinda depressing actually

There are many ways to do 10, but I did not have to fund odin at all for it.

There are many ways to do 10, but I did not have to fund odin at all for it.

yeah the age old weaponless strats should work, and the chapter structure essentially screams 'use offensive stance for once". kinda interesting map

yeah the age old weaponless strats should work, and the chapter structure essentially screams 'use offensive stance for once". kinda interesting map

Weaponless is for scrubs. The box is for scrubs. 4 village in 3 turns is ez pz. Turn1, master seal, turn 2, 10k, turn 3 draco+dual club because everything is dead and you're just waiting on spawns while selenaxberuka play grabass with archers

Edit: Yeah I play ch10 extremely recklessly and will flat out reset if I don't route the map and kill takasshat because A) muh boss exp, B) I enjoy killing him way too much

Edited by joshcja

ironically, I did just the opposite xD

front left camilla, DG MU+Jakob front right

odin got the inital left onis, niles mid on pegasus, everyone else right.

Feel free not to do it this way, but it worked for me lmao

Turn 6 is where it's at.

Also Birthright Lunatic gets hard from chapter 22 and onwards. The really high enemy density + the fact that no one that's not named Ryoma or Lance Master Hinoka can tank spikes the difficulty.

Looking at some of the kids stats I think I might want Siegbert on my team. His stats as a GK is pretty sweet--though I wonder if it might be interesting to make him a Master Ninja (from Corn)--he does have a high sword rank.

He's 20/10 if I recruit him now.

man i just saw the Percy Paralogue and the enemy list makes me sick

And Kanna Paralogue is still nowhere to be seen. Now that Camilla arrives, i had more opportunity to build up Felicia x Avatar support i guess

I managed to beat Percy's last night and man, that was definitely more of a Xander show than I wanted it to be

I wanted to train my other dudes but that density up top just screams "leave xander there and let the others take the scraps"

I managed to beat Percy's last night and man, that was definitely more of a Xander show than I wanted it to be

I wanted to train my other dudes but that density up top just screams "leave xander there and let the others take the scraps"

If you move around arthur/dragonslayer weakness mass/pony and armor mass you can split the clusterfuck up top into 3 easily DVable groups and clean up the scraps on player phase or you can land a 50ish def tank up top and only units able to damage it will attack sending the weaker mooks on south. Alternately you can control the pulls with mid to low def nostanks (enemies will pile on a low def unit really hard if they don't read weakness's or crit in range) Leo and 2nd gen units are pretty great at this because giant dragon vein cashballs.

Getting a good percy chapter past ch18 is like 100% AI manipulation 0% skill sadly. (Unless you just want to solo for a megaunit)

As for seigbert he straight up has the worst paralouge in the game imo. It's just painful to play.

Edited by joshcja

If you move around arthur/dragonslayer weakness mass/pony and armor mass you can split the clusterfuck up top into 3 easily DVable groups and clean up the scraps on player phase or you can land a 50ish def tank up top and only units able to damage it will attack sending the weaker mooks on south. Alternately you can control the pulls with mid to low def nostanks (enemies will pile on a low def unit really hard if they don't read weakness's or crit in range) Leo and 2nd gen units are pretty great at this because giant dragon vein cashballs.

Getting a good percy chapter past ch18 is like 100% AI manipulation 0% skill sadly. (Unless you just want to solo for a megaunit)

As for seigbert he straight up has the worst paralouge in the game imo. It's just painful to play.

Yeah I went Percy after 22 (had a few attempts around after 20 and didn't work) because I figure I had no room on my team so might as well save the exp later when I can get the 20/5 skill that ended horribly

I had 2 groups in the run that worked---Corn x Jakob with Grim Yato tank on a mountain, and Xander just facemashed everything on his side. Did manage to hit some DVs, I guess. Tryna feed Niles's squishy ass was painful but I gotta get this fucker to lv 15 hnnng

I've managed to get Sieg's down to like, 2DV and then I always die around the ninja clusterfuck. I wonder if I should just use Camilla, pair up corn, load up on tonics and concoctions, and fly divebomb the boss circle as soon as I can

Edited by Thor Odinson