Who do you like using in Brawl? and who sucks IYO?

CGV

I like using Ike (duh), Fox, Sonic, Link, Wolf, Zero Suit Samus and Pit

I hate R.O.B. and Olimar (I cant kill with them!) and Snake isnt all that great IMO

plus, i thought Toon Link was a bad addition to the game, but he's acutally pretty good. I'm glad he's in it now

and yes, Mr. Resetti is soooooo annoying. Smash bros dojo wasn't kidding when they said he would just lecture for a while

discuss, yes?

My main is Ike. I was owning with him all the time online. The only other person I use frequently is Link, though I'm training myself in the art of Pokemon Trainer and Lucario.

I don't like Wario and Olimar that much though... They're too hard to use. >_<

Link, DK, Diddy and Ganondorf are my best.

Fox, Wolf, Olimar, Lucario all suck...

yeah i'm with RFoF. I've been using Fox for a long time and he is my main asskicker. He's got speed, good attacks, and decent jumps. And Wolf actually surprised me, he's pretty strong

Olimar does suck though

Fox, Wolf, Olimar, Lucario all suck...

I can kinda get Fox as he got nerfed a bit... Wolf is one of the best characters though. Lucario can get some getting used to but he's great. As for Olimar, I have a friend that owns with him. And by owns I mean he's great at getting the Smash Ball.

I can kinda get Fox as he got nerfed a bit... Wolf is one of the best characters though. Lucario can get some getting used to but he's great. As for Olimar, I have a friend that owns with him. And by owns I mean he's great at getting the Smash Ball.

yeah fox did get a little worse, but not too much to the part where i can't completely go on a homicidal rampage when I'm in the zone

I'm comfortable with Ike, I'm awesome with Toon Link, and I'm decent with kirby.

I think Link got real screwed, as he's now even slower, and his recovery move sucks hard now.

Dedede is too slow to be put to good use, ness is overshadowed by lucas, and Olimar isn't all people say he is.

Those are just a few observations -_-

I'm comfortable with Ike, I'm awesome with Toon Link, and I'm decent with kirby.

I think Link got real screwed, as he's now even slower, and his recovery move sucks hard now.

Dedede is too slow to be put to good use, ness is overshadowed by lucas, and Olimar isn't all people say he is.

Those are just a few observations -_-

I agree with all that except the Link part. Despite his slow speed, he makes for a good character. Plus, he's quite good at taking down Lucario. ;)

I agree with all that except the Link part. Despite his slow speed, he makes for a good character. Plus, he's quite good at taking down Lucario. ;)

Nah, that's just because I suck at this game. In fact I suck at MOST video games.

Nah, that's just because I suck at this game. In fact I suck at MOST video games.

even the game that this site is based off of?

Dedede is too slow to be put to good use

You're kidding. He has some fast AND powerful attacks like his bair. He also has that delicious chain grab.

For me, I'd say Dedede, Lucas, Ike, and Falco.

Lucario's Aura system takes a bit of getting used to, but he's a solid character, IMO.

Plus most all of his attacks work for a small distance away.

even the game that this site is based off of?

Seeing how I've not only never beaten an FE game on hard mode, but I can barely even beat Eliwood normal mode. I would say yes, I do suck at Fire Emblem.

Seeing how I've not only never beaten an FE game on hard mode, but I can barely even beat Eliwood normal mode. I would say yes, I do suck at Fire Emblem.

well, I'll give you an "A" for effort :)

THERE'S NO 'A' IN EFFORT.

thank you miss spells-a-lot, i had no idea

Mr. Resetti is still annoying.....

Once when I was fighting one of my friends on Wi-Fi Mr. Resetti appeared and we both stopped fighting until he stopped talking. Except I beat the crap out of Mr. Resetti.