Jokes and Memes about Fates

RedRob

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=When you hear Azura's plan in Conquest]

znsbbxbxfwgnw5pzweb4.png

And this is going to sound a bit hypocritical after invoking Serene's Law, but could you guys keep to the funny and not turn this thread into "that game you like is shiiiiit"? This is a thread for Fates memes/jokes.

I wanna know why we're still having non-joke threads about that. I mean, we've talked the subject to death and who's going to change their opinion at this point?

I hereby propose the Fates equivalent of the 20XX meme; I call it 20CC, the theoretical point in which every thread is about Conquest's story exclusively.

Here's a meme to counteract my little rant:

ef7.png

[spoiler=When you hear Azura's plan in Conquest]

znsbbxbxfwgnw5pzweb4.png

And this is going to sound a bit hypocritical after invoking Serene's Law, but could you guys keep to the funny and not turn this thread into "that game you like is shiiiiit"? This is a thread for Fates memes/jokes.

I'm sorry, you're right.

So uh, I've got a crudely drawn picture (not by me, obviously) but it's more or less NSFW - can I post it here within spoilers and a warning, you think? It's a pretty funny take on Camilla and Harold's support.

I wanna know why we're still having non-joke threads about that. I mean, we've talked the subject to death and who's going to change their opinion at this point?

I hereby propose the Fates equivalent of the 20XX meme; I call it 20CC, the theoretical point in which every thread is about Conquest's story exclusively.

Here's a meme to counteract my little rant:

ef7.png

...What is slugabed? Does that mean something to non-Americans?

I'm sorry, you're right.

So uh, I've got a crudely drawn picture (not by me, obviously) but it's more or less NSFW - can I post it here within spoilers and a warning, you think? It's a pretty funny take on Camilla and Harold's support.

Doo eet

I'm sorry, you're right.

Is this the one where he walks in on them?

You asked for it! I'd recommend reading Camilla and Harold's support to get the joke, but maybe it's obvious.

[spoiler=NSFW]a88.png

[spoiler=Revelation Spoiler]

Dicking! Dicking your real cousin! Dick~ Dick~

Edited by NekoKnight

Whimsical adventure? xD

Seriously though - it felt more medieval fantasy than Fates. Did you see Azama? With lines like "Hey divine god; what's up?" or Jakob's "you just got served!" puts a more comical spin to the whole game than "where is my father, the marquess?" (ol' timey words everywhere for the win)

FE7's story is kind of a mess. FE14 is flawed, but I at least got an clear idea of what it was aiming for and what the characters were trying to achieve. FE7 seems to go all over the place and changing objectives without much warning so I often forget what's going on.

FE7 also still has the biggest asspull in the series:

NINIAN'S NOT DEAD LOL

[spoiler=Stretching the meaning of jokes and memes perhaps, but here's a gravity-defying horse]hfpskkL.jpg

I've seen this trick. It looks like he's flying but there is actually a platform hidden behind the wall.

I want to see some real magic.

[groans of increasing discomfort]

Guy Pieri

Niles Edgeworth

Azama Bin Laden

Miley Silas

Forrest Gump

Effie Trinket

John Deere

Karma Camilla-on

Fifty Shades of Gurei

Orochi-maru (from Naruto)

I've seen this trick. It looks like he's flying but there is actually a platform hidden behind the wall.

I want to see some real magic.

Well of course the model has to be standing on something. Did you miss that he should clearly be falling over?

Okay, I just went a little crazy withe memes. I found like 17, so I going to spread them out and wait for others to post before posting anymore,

sample_a76f2c509c8bfa63328bf67e0929889c.

the_third_path____by_beybladerkingdom-d8

tumblr_nsl7rsCX0O1tqoqdro1_500.png

Edited by RedRob