Jokes and Memes about Fates

RedRob

I took a photo of my lobster plush (i specifically bought that for ryoma) with my letter opener katana I bought in a chinese supermarket like 5 years ago

and a lot of people liked it

(it's the one in my avatar)

btw lobster plush is super cute and very soft and i recommend getting one, good to pet

Edited by Thor Odinson

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=Tough stance on Nohrian immigration]t8G84AX.png

Courtesy of 'maybe' on another thread.

just to clarify for anyone who sees this

i did not make this, i just found it on reddit

Edited by maybe

just to clarify for anyone who sees this

i did not make this, i just found it on reddit

You supplied the funny. There will be accolades.

Edited by NekoKnight

[spoiler=Tough stance on Nohrian immigration]t8G84AX.png

Courtesy of 'maybe' on another thread.

Great. Now I don't even know who to blame between Trump and Takumi. Thanks for making this heavily confusing.

Dear god, please don't bring that sorry excuse for a human being into here. This thread is to make people laugh, not have them cringe their eyes out. There is nothing funny about Trump, only the fear that a idiot like him might became President of the US.

If that happens I'm moving to Canada.

... I'm kidding so you can stop looking at me like that. Yes I can see you, I work for the NSA. ;):

But yeah, Trump is stupid and I will go to college in Canada if he's elected. On a side note, does Trump remind anyone of a certain lord? CoughcorrinCough. What with the whole I'm going to do something stupid to help a country and people are blind to my flaws?

Dear god, please don't bring that sorry excuse for a human being into here. This thread is to make people laugh, not have them cringe their eyes out. There is nothing funny about Trump, only the fear that a idiot like him might became President of the US.

If that happens I'm moving to Canada.

... I'm kidding so you can stop looking at me like that. Yes I can see you, I work for the NSA. ;):

But yeah, Trump is stupid and I will go to college in Canada if he's elected. On a side note, does Trump remind anyone of a certain lord? CoughcorrinCough. What with the whole I'm going to do something stupid to help a country and people are blind to my flaws?

I'd personally prefer that we just focus on Fates jokes as well... though your clear expression of your political standings has you treading on thin ice. There's a "Race to the Whitehouse 2016" thread in the Serious Discussion subforum for stuff like this.

*nottryingtobackseatmod*

I took a photo of my lobster plush (i specifically bought that for ryoma) with my letter opener katana I bought in a chinese supermarket like 5 years ago

and a lot of people liked it

(it's the one in my avatar)

btw lobster plush is super cute and very soft and i recommend getting one, good to pet

I saw it on your tumblr and somehow didn't realize it's your forum avatar.

It's still just as funny.

I'd personally prefer that we just focus on Fates jokes as well... though your clear expression of your political standings has you treading on thin ice. There's a "Race to the Whitehouse 2016" thread in the Serious Discussion subforum for stuff like this.

*nottryingtobackseatmod*

Fair enough, I was trying to express that in a humorous way, though I clearly lost myself there for a bit.

Huh? Why would I hate you? I've got the Japanese version right here, and now the European release date has been revealed.

Oh, it has? I thought you would have viewed this as salt in the wounds since I still thought Europeans were still somewhat salty since the release date for europe weren't revealed yet. Apparently I was wrong.

Yukimura does not want the bath towel. He is not kinky like you.

21c.jpg

At least they went the Persona route of having characters lampshade how stupid the joke outfits are.

tumblr_o3l8ilsu771tfw9vuo2_540.jpg

tumblr_o3l8ilsu771tfw9vuo1_540.jpg

I love it.

Hahahahhaa

4bf.jpg

I lost it at mandelia. It's true though.

I did this to Selena. I punished her cosmically and it made me wish the mum supports werent generic. Severa, you deserve that wreck as a child, so you know just how bad i thought you were in awakening. D:<

And yet...

[spoiler=Seems about right]

7v8rPUe.png

Stahp!

I feel the need to post this.

(Warning: Spoilers for the Revelation Route)

310.png

TRUE SACRIFICER

Too soon, mang. Too soon.

Id like to present one of my very own.

7e4cc9316ff1afd2c033b2f72007b1f9.png

I did this to Selena. I punished her cosmically and it made me wish the mum supports werent generic. Severa, you deserve that wreck as a child, so you know just how bad i thought you were in awakening. D:<

But I thought she did have some tweaks to that support specific to her.

I remember seeing a pic of Takumi doing a parody of "But it was me, Dio!", only that he says something along the lines of "But it was I, Takumi!" on pixiv. So hard to find it though since it's in one of those art dumps/collections/logs.

[spoiler=BTW, I'm sure some people wish this could happen:]

jKwaoB4.png

Edited by Roflolxp54

I remember seeing a pic of Takumi doing a parody of "But it was me, Dio!", only that he says something along the lines of "But it was I, Takumi!" on pixiv. So hard to find it though since it's in one of those art dumps/collections/logs.

[spoiler=BTW, I'm sure some people wish this could happen:]

jKwaoB4.png

I wouldn't wish for that, cross my heart

Id like to present one of my very own.

7e4cc9316ff1afd2c033b2f72007b1f9.png

Say what you will about Selena but her hair looks amazing on everyone. No exceptions.

*looks at Ignis*

Some exceptions.

I don't know about the Takumi image but this one remains one of my favorites. Dat voice tho.

tumblr_nsa8gf7qk01u85wpqo1_500.jpg

[spoiler=Relevant FE13 image]

be1.png

Edited by NekoKnight