Jokes and Memes about Fates

RedRob

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure somebody is messing with something.

no way, I'm shocked that the original version of a song from a game released in 2010 does not contain a song from a game released in 2015

Edited by maybe

no way, I'm shocked that the original version of a song from a game released in 2010 does not contain a song from a game released in 2015

Eh Pokemon Black and White took music from Chrono Trigger so I wouldn't have been surprised if FE had recycled music from there.

6/10 too much hit rate...

That is me EVERY TIME I lose either Corrin or Oboro to a friggin 3% hit chance - AND - a crit!

Why does RNG hate me so much?! 40%-60% hit-chances seem to hit more than 90% of the time! Screw that! xD

It's a miracle Camila's not jumping Corrin's bones there at the end.

fire_emblem_fates_birthday_scenario_game

Got adopted a pet with Felicia! Felicia is indeed adorbs though I wonder if she can take care of a pet well, especially something like a dog or cat

Got adopted a pet with Felicia! Felicia is indeed adorbs though I wonder if she can take care of a pet well, especially something like a dog or cat

I can only imagine her tripping over an air pocket and spilling boiling hot tea on the poor thing...

I can only imagine her tripping over an air pocket and spilling boiling hot tea on the poor thing...

In her B support with Kaden, Felicia actually takes care of a kitten Kaden found, and she did a good job at it.

394.png

It's a miracle Camila's not jumping Corrin's bones there at the end.

2 things

1: This is fairly well made in terms of design compared to other charts of the same type. It has some art in the background and doesn't solely consist of text.

2: I set off fireworks with Hinoka, who I find quite attractive. Lucky me. :D:

I spent the New Year with Xander.

Interesting...

Xander was partying a little too hard.

Poor guy ended up with a hangover.

Set of fireworks with Oboro ,I don't know what to said...

2 things

1: This is fairly well made in terms of design compared to other charts of the same type. It has some art in the background and doesn't solely consist of text.

2: I set off fireworks with Hinoka, who I find quite attractive. Lucky me. :D:

I sang a duet with Niles. He was far better than I expected

720.png

For those curious, お尻を触らせて

The hilarity of generic dialogue strikes again.

tumblr_o3qcttr3XT1re2bj2o1_500.jpg

Azura seems like the kind of mom who would constantly show up when Shigure invites a girl over, to bring them treats and "check in on them".

Azura seems like the kind of mom who would constantly show up when Shigure invites a girl over, to bring them treats and "check in on them".

Would Shigure be like "Mooooom! You're embarrassing me!" though? He's apparently a little moody, so maybe.

Here's some more Azura, singing the only song she knows:

[spoiler=Image size]

tumblr_o3pbfji1bg1qhx16oo2_1280.png

tumblr_o3pbfji1bg1qhx16oo1_1280.png