Jokes and Memes about Fates

RedRob

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see what you did there. :p.

He really got himself all charged up about Corrin's betrayal. It really shouldn't have come as such a shock to him, but expecting Corrin to side with Hoshido again is like trying to bottle lightning.

He really got himself all charged up about Corrin's betrayal. It really shouldn't have come as such a shock to him, but expecting Corrin to side with Hoshido again is like trying to bottle lightning.

Did you just beat Philus in puns?

Did you just beat Philus in puns?

Oh, you haven't seen the half of it.

I'm relatively new to this site, but elsewhere I have a bit of a... reputation. I don't know how punny Phillius is yet, though.

Anyway, to celebrate Elise's birthday, have this hiimdaisy edit.

984.jpg

Edited by Anomalocaris

I did a Google image search of Corrin x. This is what popped up.

45ui5ap.png

I was pleased that Azura was top pick. Then I saw the highlighted results.

Corrin x Corrin?

8d7.png

yWvoIUo.jpg

I think what's more concerning is that Corrin x Camilla is the second top pick.

Well, fates is coming from a land with a fairly sizable otaku population that consumes quite a few anime that contains incest romances, soooo...

Corrin x Corrin?

8d7.png

yWvoIUo.jpg

Please tell me that second one is actually in the game. lol

Damn my curiosity, does the concept presented here have the same high risk of inbred mutated children as standard incest?

*Realizes I'm asking this question in a forum for a Japan-originated RPG*

*Slinks into dunce perv corner*

Edited by Selena4Lyfe

How to protect your shit from criminals (Nohrians).

Also,

FE_Conversation_zps3lc22oux.png

Oh my god Garon's fucking troll face man

[spoiler=Just going to put these two things here]tumblr_o47l78oejy1v5y7x7o1_400.png

tumblr_o47l78oejy1v5y7x7o2_400.png

tumblr_o47idzlUOC1v5y7x7o1_400.png

tumblr_o47idzlUOC1v5y7x7o3_400.png

Oh, If no one gets the last 2 pics, skip to 4:45

Edited by Pixelman

Damn my curiosity, does the concept presented here have the same high risk of inbred mutated children as standard incest?

*Realizes I'm asking this question in a forum for a Japan-originated RPG*

*Slinks into dunce perv corner*

Incest does not cause mutations, it simply increases the likelihood of pre-existing harmful genes being passed down to the offspring i.e. if a brother and sister from a family with a history of hemophilia conceived, the resultant offspring would have a higher chance of being born with hemophilia than a child that wasn't the result of incest (unless the brother/sister's choice of spouse also came from a family with a history of hemophilia).

Edited by Phillius

Oh my god Garon's fucking troll face man

Oh, If no one gets the last 2 pics, skip to 4:45

I understood more than half of the jokes on this page thanks to you. Thanks, man!

Incest does not cause mutations, it simply increases the likelihood of pre-existing harmful genes being passed down to the offspring i.e. if a brother and sister from a family with a history of hemophilia conceived, the resultant offspring would have a higher chance of being born with hemophilia than a child that wasn't the result of incest (unless the brother/sister's choice of spouse also came from a family with a history of hemophilia).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD6qtc2_AQA

Many thanks for the reply!

I can come out of the dunce/perv corner now, right?

tumblr_nqndwzg3CH1uzra2wo1_500_zps5g3kv9

Damn, Soleil sure is THIRSTY.

Yeah, I'll be sitting in the corner, still, wondering how those boob side-hoisters manage to keep Ophilia's mammories contained...

Edited by Selena4Lyfe

I understood more than half of the jokes on this page thanks to you. Thanks, man!

Many thanks for the reply!

I can come out of the dunce/perv corner now, right?

You may. Not like I'm in any position to judge considering Corrin x Azura is my OTP.

Halfway into Birthright and chill when she gives you this look.

d07.png

I've said it several times before and I'll say it again: this game makes me very happy I don't have any sisters. I couldn't even begin to imagine how I'd explain this game to them if I did.

I've said it several times before and I'll say it again: this game makes me very happy I don't have any sisters. I couldn't even begin to imagine how I'd explain this game to them if I did.

"I'm rubbing her face to improve our bond. It's a serious strategy RPG. Yeah, the girl making that 'come hither' look is my sister. The game is full of incest... but not in a weird way!"

Later that day, your parents want you to move out and your sister won't talk to you.

"I'm rubbing her face to improve our bond. It's a serious strategy RPG. Yeah, the girl making that 'come hither' look is my sister. The game is full of incest... but not in a weird way!"

Later that day, your parents want you to move out and your sister won't talk to you.

"What are you making that face for?! Yes I have a child with what was supposed to be my biological sister but at least I didn't go for the 13-year-old! ...What?"