Jokes and Memes about Fates

RedRob

Do remakes count as games? Because Marth also gets three. And no, New Mystery of the Bullshit Mary Sue: From Fanfiction to Official Script doesn't count

Marth gets four, counting remakes.

EDIT: To clarify, I have this odd tendency to treat FE3 as two separate games, due to it also containing a remake of the first one.

Except the group of that poster, Thane, and you constantly make snarky backhanded posts about everything, Fates or not. Jokes like this shouldn't be tolerated. It would be different if every single post wasn't like this.

For instance, that picture you responded with is basically spam. You didn't vocalise what you had to say, you used a picture.

Treat everything in this thread as sarcasm; in general, chill out.

Edited by The DanMan

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kicked a puppy. I'll stop abusing small, adorable animals when they stop being punt-able.

Disclaimer: NekoKnight doesn't endorse the abuse of adorable animals. Chihuahuas are fair game, however.

Hmm, on one hand, you hurt a small dog. On the other, you're a cat, so that's to be expected.

People will ship anything, hetero or not. It's rude for you to assume that homosexual pairings that make no sense are the only ones that exist, and it's even worse that you made a joke out of it.

he never implied that only those pairing exists??? where do you get that out of his post

Except the group of that poster, Thane, and you constantly make snarky backhanded posts about everything, Fates or not. Jokes like this shouldn't be tolerated. It would be different if every single post wasn't like this.

if you don't like what they post then you can either ignore it or, if you think it crosses the line, report it. There is absolutely no reason to be going completely ape-shit over a small joke that hurts no one.

Edited by Soapbar

*cough cough*RWBY Fandom*cough cough*

Hey man I ship yuri RWBY pairings. Monochrome is the only thing I have left in a swarm of Bumblebee and White Rose. They won't leave me alone. The bullying. The horror.

tumblr_o52hwqCAz11t9ns8co1_1280.jpg

http://madqueenmomo.tumblr.com/post/142185484300/i-dont-care-what-ryoma-says-shiro-is-a-fucking

Tumblr, where every character who has so much as exchanged glances is secretly a raging homosexual. Where we're going, we don't need canon.

To be fair dude, that isn't what the picture is saying. It's just Ryoma being a snarky shit and it's more Corrin x Xander then anything.

Nohr is suffering from bad harvests right? Then is Leon stockpiling Tomatoes somewhere, because that was a lot of tomatoes in this video.

I feel like Leo is Snow white somehow except with tomato not Apple

Btw,found nice one

0893d952017758ad89d2e6d87e4482e0766edd09

Edited by Ngtunganh

This isn't a joke and more of a funny observation of the series as a whole and I just now noticed it through Mozu

Typical conversation with Mozu

Mozu: Oh no my family is dead *sob*

Person: At least you have fond memories my parents were killed/abandoned me/hated me

Mozu: oh wow your right I should be more thankful

But my point is that over 50% of FE have family members killed or were abandoned by them

Actual spoiler for lords below

I am trying to think of even one lord with parents who are alive, as in at all. The parents are either killed before or after the story(I have not played all of them but this is what I recall from watching videos)

I know this is a few pages back but...

Eliwood's mom, Lady Elenota, is still around. And then as mentioned previously, Eliwood is around for Roy. I guess they are the one family that actuals lives long enough to raise a child.

537.png

To protect Lord Corrin from oversleeping!

(This is the part where the rest of you chime in)

To unite all peoples within 2 nations!

To denounce the evils of truth and love!

To extend our reach to the world below!

Felicia~!

Flora~!

Team Corrin, racing off at a breakneck pace!

Surrender now, or prepare to fight!

That's right! Step up a lip!