Jokes and Memes about Fates

RedRob

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm... honestly not sure whether this video is funny or kinda disturbing.

Midori invents a new drug.

LOL Midori invented male enhancement pills!!!

Doctors hate him! Learn how to be better in bed with these magic pills in just a week!

Edited by Fanatic&Ecstatic

Mysterious females seems to be a sore subject for you...

Only because of my sky high standards after Kreia in Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords, who's my favorite video game character ever, and the utter disappointment that is Azura, one of my least favorite characters in any game.

It's a love-hate relationship.

Only because of my sky high standards after Kreia in Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords, who's my favorite video game character ever, and the utter disappointment that is Azura, one of my least favorite characters in any game.

good taste.

seriously, Kreia is one of THE best video game characters of all time.

good taste.

seriously, Kreia is one of THE best video game characters of all time.

You guys just made my day. People tend to forget KotOR II, sadly :(

I just realized..... the 3 different versions of Fates are just some of the possibilities... of the Continuum Shift.

I saw where this was going immediately and I loved every second of it. Camilla as Litchi works way too well.

Edited by Phillius

I saw where this was going immediately and I loved every second of it. Camilla as Litchi works way too well.

Added bit of humor: when Derrick from Gamexplain was streaming the Japanese version, he forgot Camilla's name. He subsequently (and sheepishly) referred to her as "booby lady" several times before the chat got to him.

Added bit of humor: when Derrick from Gamexplain was streaming the Japanese version, he forgot Camilla's name. He subsequently (and sheepishly) referred to her as "booby lady" several times before the chat got to him.

Am I the only one picturing Selkie as Taokaka?