Jokes and Memes about Fates

RedRob

my sig is wonderful.

also... if you haven't figured out what's going on already just keep unlocking children. i'm NOT ruining this to you.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my sig is wonderful.

also... if you haven't figured out what's going on already just keep unlocking children. i'm NOT ruining this to you.

Very well then...

*brews a gallon of espresso*

Farewell, sleep! I hardly knew thee!

Anyone know good software for editing videos, like that SpongeBob video before? I want to try my hand at this meme-ry.

Sony Vegas (Standard & Pro) Video Editors allow for a nice balance of ease of use, control, and breadth of tools.

Uh, is this actually in Pokemon Black, or is the vid maker trolling. I don't play Pokemon, so I wouldn't know

to answer that question, I will just leave you with this, a good example of the usual content on this channel

that is to say, high quality rips of video game music

394.png

It's a miracle Camila's not jumping Corrin's bones there at the end.

fire_emblem_fates_birthday_scenario_game

2 things

1: This is fairly well made in terms of design compared to other charts of the same type. It has some art in the background and doesn't solely consist of text.

2: I set off fireworks with Hinoka, who I find quite attractive. Lucky me. :D:

Edited by RedRob

394.png

2 things

1: This is fairly well made in terms of design compared to other charts of the same type. It has some art in the background and doesn't solely consist of text.

I sang a duet with Camilla. Too bad I can't unlock Kana, now.

Hot springs with Laslow?! Goddamnit...

Screw you, Laslow's suave and so is his kid. xD

Huh. Made dinner for Flora. I can live with that. I just hope she can live with super cheesy mac 'n cheese.

By the way, when/how do I recruit her? I made sure she lived when conducting my mission to quell the uprising in that wintery village (Conquest Mission 8, was it?), but she didn't join my party then.

Edited by Selena4Lyfe

Went dancing with Flora. I'll take it!

On topic:

SYJ3tjn.png

Ugh. Just when I stopped thinking of how Camilla's boobs just pour out of her armor like over-elastic, overfilled water balloons...

bbf.png

That is my absolute favorite part of that DLC map! :^_^:

2 things

Battled Forsaken with Keaton...I don't know how I feel about this lol.

394.png

2 things

My birthday is November 18th, which means I get to fight alongside my all-time favorite character, Odin. There is literally no better alternative for me. I am so happy.

Screw you, Laslow's suave and so is his kid. xD

Huh. Made dinner for Flora. I can live with that. I just hope she can live with super cheesy mac 'n cheese.

By the way, when/how do I recruit her? I made sure she lived when conducting my mission to quell the uprising in that wintery village (Conquest Mission 8, was it?), but she didn't join my party then.

Eh, she should be fine provided you don't get fire on her or anything. To recruit her, you have to upgrade your Magic Turret to level 3 and complete any battle afterwards.

Eh, she should be fine provided you don't get fire on her or anything. To recruit her, you have to upgrade your Magic Turret to level 3 and complete any battle afterwards.

...The one in the castle?

IS couldn't have come up with a more arbitrary recruitment requirement...