Jokes and Memes about Fates

RedRob

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sing a Duet with Rinkah....

That will be very out of tune, ...oh well. Funny I almost paired my Avatar with her during my birthright playthough I recently finished. But I ended up going with Hinoka out of morbid curiosity of how asinine the excuse would be.

Oh I have a letter right here it says we are totally not brother and sister, we're just cousins, mom gave it to me because she knew the day would come when we would want to bone... which somehow isn't weird...

Edited by Locke087

Sing a Duet with Rinkah....

That will be very out of tune, ...oh well. Funny I almost paired my Avatar with her during my birthright playthough I recently finished. But I ended up going with Hinoka out of morbid curiosity of how asinine the excuse would be.

Oh I have a letter right here it says we are totally not brother and sister, we're just cousins, mom gave it to me because she knew the day would come when we would want to bone... which somehow isn't weird...

10/10 writing, best story ever

I went for Camilla in my Conquest playthrough for similar reasons

I SWEAR she's they aren't blood related 14 separate times

I adopted a pet with Hana.

Whilst I'm okay with this; I can only see Hana leading Sakura around on a leash.

It's probably bad that I'm also okay with this. :t:

WhathasScienceDone_zpsnnglj0fq.png

What has photoshop science done!?

I shall call it: Saku-wan!

Me and Hana can do some intense training together with it.

Edited by eharper256

Whilst I'm okay with this; I can only see Hana leading Sakura around on a leash.

I too am okay with this

So this is /r/fireemblem's description of Benny:

viesRwX.png

So I did a thing.

t670uxZ.png

I guess that means Benny is weak to Mechanists.

You magnificent individual...

He takes a shitload of damage from Leo's Brynhildr and Corrin's water ball attack, though.

It's a good thing he is Sturdy. He won't go down in one hit, even against magic.

Edited by NekoKnight

Warning: I'm a killjoy in this post. Take my words with a cake of salt and a gallon of water.

I'm missing something here. Is Tumblr really this stupid - the petite posing, the long hair, the round, supple face, the color scheme of her outfit, the frilly shirt, the bottom portion that is clearly a skirt - this is clearly a girl. A girly girl, even.

Tumblr just wants everyone to be fucking trans, don't they?

....Are you high? The joke is Forrest is very much a bloke.

Every Fire Emblem fan ever

c85.png

Yes. Very very yes.

So this is /r/fireemblem's description of Benny:

viesRwX.png

So I did a thing.

t670uxZ.png

Mah husbando

When Ryoma class changes tbh:

tumblr_inline_nog1d4yXNZ1rnuh9k_540.png

....Are you high? The joke is Forrest is very much a bloke.

He said in another post that he hasn't gotten all the child characters yet, and didn't spoil himself on them. He literally does not know about that yet, so to someone that doesn't know about the character except for the pic, yes Forrest is a girl, or so it seems. I thought Forrest was at first too when I first saw the portrait.

Edited by Tolvir

Sorry, but this hilarious video isn't from Fates, but from Awakening. However, it was just too hilarious and meme-y to past up when I found it. I'm sure many of you have already seen this, but here it is, anyway:

(I do not own this. Full credit goes to the Youtuber DoriAmuletMarzipan)

Sorry, but this hilarious video isn't from Fates, but from Awakening. However, it was just too hilarious and meme-y to past up when I found it. I'm sure many of you have already seen this, but here it is, anyway:

(I do not own this. Full credit goes to the Youtuber DoriAmuletMarzipan)

That's a classic. As a Robin x Lucina fan myself, that video is hilarious.

He old enough to be your grampa

He already have wife and children

Why some people out there still want him ,oshiete? @_@

This finally pushed me to create an account. I legitimately find older men like Gunter appealing and am ecstatic that he was available as a romance option. That said, I can see why others may find him less appealing, but I won't be going around disparaging others to pick out the waifus of their choice, even if I wouldn't go for them personally.

Sorry for the rant, I hope I wasn't rude.

Edited by Brimney

This finally pushed me to create an account. I legitimately find older men like Gunter appealing and am ecstatic that he was available as a romance option. That said, I can see why others may find him less appealing, but I won't be going around disparaging others to pickingout the waifus of their choice, even if I wouldn't go for them personally.

Sorry for the rant, I hope I wasn't rude.

Nah,it's ok.You can't force people to think like you,act like you or love same thing as you

Every people have thier own tatse