Jokes and Memes about Fates

RedRob

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I expect a lot of these will pop up, but still:

4d0.jpg

You know, that brings to mind a sorta-serious pondering I've had with Soleil.

Ya know how she's bi-sexual in the NA version, to accomidate how we comprehend homosexual/bisexual/whatever relationships? ... I've found it really strange and just a tad funny how she manages to run into every single girl that's either a lesbian, or bi as well, and is decidedly attracted to her. Considering the fact that homo/bi-sexuality is a genetic rarity compared to heterosexuality... I dunno - could it be possibly theorized that Soleil somehow hypnotizes every single girl she hits on to enjoy her advances? Seriously, I've yet to see any supports with Soleil that would suggest that she met a person that doesn't swing the way NA!she does.

Edited by Selena4Lyfe

You know, that brings to mind a sorta-serious pondering I've had with Soleil.

Ya know how she's bi-sexual in the NA version, to accomidate how we comprehend homosexual/bisexual/whatever relationships? ... I've found it really strange and just a tad funny how she manages to run into every single girl that's either a lesbian, or bi as well, and is decidedly attracted to her. Considering the fact that homo/bi-sexuality is a genetic rarity compared to heterosexuality... I dunno - could it be possibly theorized that Soleil somehow hypnotizes every single girl she hits on to enjoy her advances? Seriously, I've yet to see any supports with Soleil that would suggest that she met a person that doesn't swing the way NA!she does.

I think girls tend to be more fluid in their sexual preferences than guys are. Apart from the biology/psychology of it, it's more common socially for girls to be closer than guys (physically/emotionally). Soleil hits on girls but we don't really know to what degree they reciprocate. They might agree to meeting with her but it's unknown if they'd go as far as jumping into bed.

Who wouldn't swing for Soleil?

Edited by NekoKnight

I think girls tend to be more fluid in their sexual preferences than guys are. Apart from the biology/psychology of it, it's more common socially for girls to be closer than guys (physically/emotionally). Soleil hits on girls but we don't really know to what degree they reciprocate. They might agree to meeting with her but it's unknown if they'd go as far as jumping into bed.

Who wouldn't swing for Soleil?

I suppose. She does have a very disarming and cheery personality, so maybe that helps dissuade any suspicions or other emotional barriers.

I just though of something else - according to BriHard's video on the topic, she has an issue with talking to guys, right? (I'm currently trying to unlock the support convo 'tween her and Dwyer) Then how in the world did she manage to organize/run a benevolent mercenary group comprised almost exclusively of dudes? lol

Azura's Growths

b0d.png

Why is she so strong anyways? People always mention how Sakura has a higher strength than Rinka but Azura is even more ridiculous. Azura has twigs for arms but she has a higher strength growth rate than Ryoma and she's even on par with Xander. What does she do in her spare time to get so strong?

Why is she so strong anyways? People always mention how Sakura has a higher strength than Rinka but Azura is even more ridiculous. Azura has twigs for arms but she has a higher strength growth rate than Ryoma and she's even on par with Xander. What does she do in her spare time to get so strong?

Posing oddly for pictures, apparently.

I'm watching some of the dialogue from the Before Awakening DLC, and the YouTube comment section is, for once, a goldmine.

"What a fucked up conversation. Like, what would've happened if Chrom just decided to propose on the spot to Cordelia, like he's been known to do?" - About Severa's conversation with Chrom, in which she arranges some alone time for Chrom and her mother. Really, someone should make some fan art about this.

Here's a whole bunch of stuff. Sorry if some of this was already posted, it's getting pretty hard to keep track of everything.

Edited by Phillius

LMAO! Soleil, you little hound!

Omg that soup one had me in stitches!

On the plus side, this will make for ample field study work for Laslow in the art of romance.

Seriously though, can we get some examples of Soleil striking out? I love her and all, but I seriously want her to become a female Johnny Bravo.

It'd be hilarious. Admit it.