Jokes and Memes about Fates

RedRob

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had completely forgotten about this one! Oh my god I'm so glad I found it again!

892.png

Speaking of Persona, I just found some Hiimdaisy stuff

tumblr_o41rrbRG1p1r4k8lno1_1280.jpg

Here: http://damoselcastel.tumblr.com/post/141049394371/this-isnt-the-meme-the-fandom-needs-this-is-the

(It's a reference to this:)

Edited by Luankachu

This is what Elise should have done. Stand in that pose while her brothers kill each other, instead of sacrificing herself only for it to be in vain. Poor, poor, Elise.

On a side note, would anyone be opposed if I posted some links to some funny FE fics I found? I can't really find anymore memes, plus these might inspire a meme or two. Warning though, they're both Awakening fics, since Fate fics are in short supply on Fanfiction.net. Well, the ones that aren't a retelling of the story.

Edited by RedRob

This is what Elise should have done. Stand in that pose while her brothers kill each other, instead of sacrificing herself only for it to be in vain. Poor, poor, Elise.

You might want to spoiler that.

Also she does do that in Chapter 12: Dark Reunion. It bought enough time for Corrin's Army to escape.

In all serioussness there was a new episode I came across by happen stance where he gets long pants and he has to choose between hanging out with his sophisticated rich friends and his old friends based...wtf....

Not a good quality but fast forward to 8:50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNOsfi1PsK0

Damn. SpongeBob really has gone to shit.

In reference to a post way back there, I set off fireworks with Xander. He owed me a large personal favor, I decided to cash on on making him do something so crazy the rest of the army would never let him live it down.

Posted "Why your Fates waifu sucks" pic earlier in the thread, now here's the opposite version. Still can't find the Husbando version however.

Also, beware of spoilers

164.jpg

Edited by Bullwine85