Jokes and Memes about Fates

RedRob

Posted "Why your Fates waifu sucks" pic earlier in the thread, now here's the opposite version. Still can't find the Husbando version however.

Also, beware of spoilers

164.jpg

Who made this? It's hilarious. I missed the opposite version of it though so I need to dig through the thread to find it.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Young Gunter though...

tumblr_nr2u5eO64A1sxbjz8o1_500.jpg

If they do the downloadable paralogues again like in Awakening with the recruitable characters, young Gunter needs to be one.

Posted "Why your Fates waifu sucks" pic earlier in the thread, now here's the opposite version. Still can't find the Husbando version however.

Also, beware of spoilers

164.jpg

This was pretty funny,

I think this fits Flora pretty well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf2VYAtqRe0

Edited by Tolvir

Who made this? It's hilarious. I missed the opposite version of it though so I need to dig through the thread to find it.

Here's the post I made earlier that has the opposite version. As always, spoiler alert

Someone did make a Fates version for the waifus. Haven't found the husbando version yet

WARNING: Fates spoilers galore!

8c3.jpg

Here's the post I made earlier that has the opposite version. As always, spoiler alert

See, the thing about Velour is that she's confirmed to smell nice by her mother.

...Why do I remember these things.

See, the thing about Velour is that she's confirmed to smell nice by her mother.

...Why do I remember these things.

Because Velour is you waifu.

I mean I have read all of Niles' supports and have pretty much liked every post under #Fire Emblem Niles, #Fire Emblem Zero, #Fire Emblem Niles x Corrin etc. on Tumblr so you are not that weird for remembering such things. Also note have written several fan fics that I have not even posted about the two (Both SFW and NSFW) and have an entire folder full of images dedicated to Niles that has 500+ images in it.

So whenever you feel weird that you remember Velour canonically smells nice, think of me.

Because Velour is you waifu.

I mean I have read all of Niles' supports and have pretty much liked every post under #Fire Emblem Niles, #Fire Emblem Zero, #Fire Emblem Niles x Corrin etc. on Tumblr so you are not that weird for remembering such things. Also note have written several fan fics that I have not even posted about the two (Both SFW and NSFW) and have an entire folder full of images dedicated to Niles that has 500+ images in it.

So whenever you feel weird that you remember Velour canonically smells nice, think of me.

Thank you, you have calmed my confused heart, o weird one.

If it makes you feel better I also remember the "Velouria smells nice" thing. Mainly because I thought the VelouriaxMother Support was absolutely adorable (In my first run, Azura was Velouria's mom).

I also decided to check the various variations of the Support and noticed Velouria notices most of her mothers smell like a different flower (at least the localization does it like that).

ac7.png

This is exactly what happened in my most recent run, with this guy. Exactly.

Also, beware of spoilers

164.jpg

Yes, Niles, i do. Guilty as charged.

tumblr_o3ymwlATCm1u2xfwto2_540.png

Gunter! You took my demonic wishing eye EXP!

This is so adorable im dead.

Young Gunter though...

tumblr_nr2u5eO64A1sxbjz8o1_500.jpg

dang son! Young Gunter my husbando

I would love to see these for all the captured bosses.

I would love to see this for normal bosses as well. X'D I'd make some myself but I'm not creative enough. ^^'

[spoiler=How about this]nRqmPv8.png

Haha, that does look better!

I don't really do stuff like this often so I don't have anything fancy (well that, and my laptop isn't the best) but I wanted to make this since well, I thought it would be funny. Uhh, not that anyone cares but I felt I had to say something (even if it makes me look like a moron, which is not a hard thing to do).