RedRob

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7dd439c68ac04a8e89d12929f3800fa4.png

16892179fc5260aca67a6e4e8ab41809.png

I think Leo is gonna give Corn a run for his money

Huh. So these are official, right? I'll give 'em credit, this gives quite a bit more respect to the issue of incestuous love than you see in most modern anime.

*drags comfy couch to dunce/perv corner*

*Grabs Falchion and stares at a distant volcano*

Who's up for fried Manakete? :angry:

Oh, and in the meantime, has anyone crossed Swordmaster!Hana with M.C. Hammer? 'Cause seriously, cain't nobody touch that awesoesauce shit!

Edited by Selena4Lyfe

*Grabs Falchion and stares at a distant volcano*

Who's up for fried Manakete? :angry:

Oh, and in the meantime, has anyone crossed Swordmaster!Hana with M.C. Hammer? 'Cause seriously, cain't nobody touch that awesoesauce shit!

I gave her a Sunrise Katana for the extra Avoid so she doesn't die to random whatevers on enemy phase. It's saying something about how min-maxed her stats are that the Berserkers in Birthright Chapter 22 could easily one-shot her… if their hit rate wasn't 0%.

I gave her a Sunrise Katana for the extra Avoid so she doesn't die to random whatevers on enemy phase. It's saying something about how min-maxed her stats are that the Berserkers in Birthright Chapter 22 could easily one-shot her… if their hit rate wasn't 0%.

Speaking of low hit rates, anyone else notice that HRs under 40% aren't as safe as they used to be? Seriously, as soon as any of my characters seem to get within OHKO range as far as health, those lower chances to hit constantly slay me...

...Though, to be fair, I did manage to take out Camilla with Reina and a newly-promoted Priestess Sakura during the Cheve mission when their hit rates were less than 10%...

Man, I wish I had a 3DS capture device to record that moment of awesome...

Edited by Selena4Lyfe

Speaking of low hit rates, anyone else notice that HRs under 40% aren't as safe as they used to be? Seriously, as soon as any of my characters seem to get within OHKO range as far as health, those lower chances to hit constantly slay me...

...Though, to be fair, I did manage to take out Camilla with Reina and a newly-promoted Priestess Sakura when their hit rates were less than 10%...

Man, I wish I had a 3DS capture device to record that moment of awesome...

Believe me, I've noticed. Birthright Chapter 21, Azura died because I accidentally left her in range of a Stoneborn that had a 20% hit rate, forcing me to reset. Earlier that same chapter, Corrin triggered Rend Heaven… and then missed with a 94% hit rate. And Hana got hit by a random enemy Hero with an 18% hit rate. Meanwhile, Birthright Chapter 20 was Master of Arms Mozu destroying everything with a Guard Naginata. 10% crit rate, 25% Luna activation rate. Almost every attack was either Luna, a crit, or both, and she didn't miss even with 81% accuracy.

Edited by FlameUser64

9f8_zpsrhplzlet.png

THAT is what forgiveness sounds like. Screaming and then silence.

tumblr_o49j4qExIA1rz6zmio1_500.jpg

Conquest!Corrin, everyone.

Hm, not quite. Conquest!Corrin isn't about forcing his ideals on Hoshido, it's about the paradoxical mission objective "I'll restore peace by assisting in a war of aggression!"

When I was making my way through Birthright Endgame, I could swear that everything happening could be explained almost perfectly through the song: Dayman.

This could seriously be Corrin's themesong.

........I hate you........

Sorry, was actually contemplating removing it after I thought about it for a second. :/

To make up for it, I have more sponge emblem, which at this point is getting kind of scary with just how accurate these things fit.

3cd.jpg

Sorry, was actually contemplating removing it after I thought about it for a second. :/

To make up for it, I have more sponge emblem, which at this point is getting kind of scary with just how accurate these things fit.

3cd.jpg

You are forgiven.

Oh how I love Sponge Emblem.