Jokes and Memes about Fates

RedRob

I don't know about that. Looks to me like the frills on her stockings and her panties are still modelled. I think she just painted her legs black.

I don't know why we're not allowed to link pictures from the Fire Emblem wikia, and since my internet is currently super slow for whatever reason, I'll just send a link to the picture I meant: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/0/0f/FKamui_Cipher_Card.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160118013500

I realize there are several versions, but I don't see any leggings there. The armors for her seem rather inconsistent in the card art, while her main counterpart's look more or less the same across the board.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jokes on you F!Corrin doesn't wear pants in her Cipher art! That's one way of getting rid of the holes I guess.

I dislike most designs in the game but Corrin is definitely one of the worst. From the horrible attack animations to that ugly armor...it just seems so forced, like they're trying so hard to make someone look unique - I swear that's why the hairstyles are so bloody bad, too. This is however, of course, strictly subjective, I know that.

Also, I'm pretty sure that armor doesn't come off considering they seem to be sleeping in it.

You know, if you want to complain about 'trying hard to make someone unique', I'd think the fact that they're a manakete, a lord and a player avatar would be the bigger complaint. That should've been the first warning sign.

We'll have to make our own holes.

That sounded dirtier than I intended.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDaloArsiWE

You know, if you want to complain about 'trying hard to make someone unique', I'd think the fact that they're a manakete, a lord and a player avatar would be the bigger complaint. That should've been the first warning sign.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDaloArsiWE

I meant to visually stick out as a character in an entertainment industry where so many characters look the same. If I wanted to complain about Corrin being a special snowflake, I'd complain about the writing, but it's just not in me to complain, you know?

Anyway, I recently saw this little piece of fan art which, while it's not unique to Fates, is a hilarious take on how pairings work:

tumblr_o35hasJYF01rjilw3o1_540.jpg

By little-frost on Tumblr.

Edited by Thane

I meant to visually stick out as a character in an entertainment industry where so many characters look the same. If I wanted to complain about Corrin being a special snowflake, I'd complain about the writing, but it's just not in me to complain, you know?

Anyway, I recently saw this little piece of fan art which, while it's not unique to Fates, is a hilarious take on how pairings work:

*Snip*

I can't tell to what extent you are joking about this and it terrifies me.

I did really like that art though, but I will raise you this:

tumblr_o3g6ggi0Kz1utgw9to1_1280.jpg

Edited by Phillius

I can't tell to what extent you are joking about this and it terrifies me.

I did really like that art though, but I will raise you this:

tumblr_o3g6ggi0Kz1utgw9to1_1280.jpg

100% joking, buddy. Contrary to what some people seem to believe, there's more to me than a Fates hating machine, and I'm slightly more self-aware than the average forum troll.

Hot absolute diggity damn, Inigo! That's hilarious!

Edited by Thane

100% joking, buddy. Contrary to what some people seem to believe, there's more to me than a Fates hating machine, and I'm slightly more self-aware than the average forum troll.

Hot absolute diggity damn, Inigo! That's hilarious!

U wot? All this time, I thought you were a machine created by a mad and hateful scientist for the sole purpose of making everyone know how shit the story is. Did you develop sentience? Is this going to end in some Terminator-esque plot where you send machines back to make sure that Fates is developed in a way that both the story and gameplay are universally praised for being the best in the franchise never exists?

Edited by Phillius

U wot? All this time, I thought you were a machine created by a mad and hateful scientist for the sole purpose of making everyone know how shit the story is. Did you develop sentience? Is this going to end in some Terminator-esque plot where you send machines back to make sure that Fates is developed in a way that both the story and gameplay are universally praised for being the best in the franchise never exists?

For the answer to your question, please refer to the following link: https://youtu.be/LG46DboDfhk?t=55

Can't believe no one's done this one yet.

mFUsLtt.png

I might've found it, but I tend to treat memeverse the same way I treat storage sites for nuclear materials; something to be avoided at all costs, lest I stumble across something carcinogenic.

I think there's only a single shade of black that can be passed down.

No, Nyx and Kagero definitely pass down different hair colors.

Nyx!Dwyer:

MDJ2zaP.png

Kagero!Dwyer:

UPoRt1Q.png

Nyx!Dwyer is closer to L than Kagero!Dwyer here.

Her hair always appeared black to me. Guess I needed to fix my brightness. xD

Oh well!

How about this?

44a.jpg

How japanese people feel about localization Sakura.

Manly Sakura is manly.

Sakura is pretty strong man. Higher Str growth than Rinka I hear.

Here's a good, if VERY spoileriffic one.

dce.png

You're a monster, you know that?

a real life genuine monster

Speaking of Sakra, what with her official art and the recent Kozaki tweet of Azura, I'm starting to suspect there are always two full moons in the Hoshidan palace.

Here's a good, if VERY spoileriffic one.

dce.png

*Acquired sword S rank*

Edited by Thane