Jokes and Memes about Fates

RedRob

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Idk why people like making fun of people who look like Peri. It isn't really funny. Even if she was scene!Lissa, it's a bit ridiculous to assume automatically that it's a phase.

I honestly am not sure if this is sarcasm

No, just one: Where did you get this?

Don't you mean "Cowmilla"

Sometimes worry about the sanity of this communi-

SOLEIL, YOU PUT THAT LASSO DOWN RIGHT NOW!

I cannot unsee...

f56.png

Knowing about this joke now, I find it hilarious because I can now clam that Lissa somehow got pulled with Severa and the gang without them knowing, and assumed the alias of Peri after her mind caved in as a result of post-war PTSD.
Edited by Selena4Lyfe

Sometimes worry about the sanity of this communi-

SOLEIL, YOU PUT THAT LASSO DOWN RIGHT NOW!

Knowing about this joke now, I find it hilarious because I can now clam that Lissa somehow got pulled with Severa and the gang without them knowing, and assumed the alias of Peri after her mind caved in as a result of post-war PTSD.

So Owain and Inigo are now able to S-rank their mother/potential aunt? ... Somehow I wouldn't put it past IntSys.

Edited by Nanima²

I have returned under a new alias and a voice actor joke.

Liam O'Brien is love. Liam O'Brien is life.

Liam O'Brien is amazing, but I've never liked his Illidan. Illidan's earlier voice actor nailed the haughty and slightly disturbed personality, much like Kael'thas (who has kept that role for over a decade), whereas Liam O'Brien sounds slightly sluggish when he speaks more than a few phrases (which is why his "YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!" works so well). Just my opinion though.

If Liam O'Brien nailed something, it was Gaara in Naruto, and I think his Akihiko is pretty spot on as well.

Edited by Thane

I don't know if this counts or not, but here's a drinking game I made for Conquest's story:

Shots

-Take a shot every time a topic about Conquest's story gets a new post

-Take a shot every time Conquest's story gets brought up in a topic not necessarily about Conquest's story

*takes a shot*

Selsune Miku

Not uncommon for players to pair Cordelia with Virion or a cyan-haired male avatar for that joke back in Awakening. Or Gaius for Severa to look Asuka Langley or Kokoa Shuzen. Or Lon'qu for optimization Rin Tohsaka.