Jokes and Memes about Fates

RedRob

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A similar joke can be applied with Arthur because he has the same voice actor as Malygos

Cam Clarke ftw

Wait Arthur is Cam Clarke too? So one of Male Corrin's voices is Arthur, and they're both also Kratos Aurion. And Simba in Kingdom Hearts II. (Holy crap I just realized it's REALLY obvious with Simba because he sounds exactly like Will Raynard from Tales of Legendia!)

…The mental image of Kratos Aurion saying "Stay safe, Citizen!" does not get any less funny.

A bit of Garondorf for you all:

5fd.jpg

Zelda x Fire Emblem confirmed?

So Fem.Corrin is actually Zelda? Plot twist.

That explains the ears! Xander is Link and Lilith is that little fairy. The Yato is the Master Sword. The wolfs are gorons that went berserk and wind/water/fire temples became tribes.

tumblr_o4u9f5Lp2D1t3o6zlo1_500.jpg

I come bringing a pun.

HPg3fQ5.png

These are all gold

That explains the ears! Xander is Link and Lilith is that little fairy. The Yato is the Master Sword. The wolfs are gorons that went berserk and wind/water/fire temples became tribes.

My god. It is the end!

You don't know the fairy's name?

Well, it kind of depends on what game you're playing, but the most famous of the fairies is definitely Navi. She's also the only fairy I can remember to be a partner in a game featuring the Master Sword.

So, yeah, Lilith is Navi, I guess. But why would Xander be Link? I think Corrin might be better suited for that.

You don't know the fairy's name?

Well, it kind of depends on what game you're playing, but the most famous of the fairies is definitely Navi. She's also the only fairy I can remember to be a partner in a game featuring the Master Sword.

So, yeah, Lilith is Navi, I guess. But why would Xander be Link? I think Corrin might be better suited for that.

He has Epona :P: