Jokes and Memes about Fates

RedRob

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

god these "memes" are way too meanspirited to be funny

yes, the plot and characters are sometimes bad, but do we need to constantly address this?

and please, don't respond to this post with strikethrough, it makes you look passive aggressive and it only serves to make your argument look worse

Oh, good for you! And how was it? I hope it was fucking good because it's useless now, isn't it? The thing is, I think that Fates is approaching the point that as its flaws show even more than they did before, it's approaching the "it's so bad it's good" point. Fates is like watching the Star Wars prequels: everything about them, save one thing, is good, but that one thing is going to be riffed to death, while the other points end up being ignored in the long run.

Oh, good for you! And how was it? I hope it was fucking good because it's useless now, isn't it? The thing is, I think that Fates is approaching the point that as its flaws show even more than they did before, it's approaching the "it's so bad it's good" point. Fates is like watching the Star Wars prequels: everything about them, save one thing, is good, but that one thing is going to be riffed to death, while the other points end up being ignored in the long run.

what flaws exactly?

Birthright is pretty much the perfect game in every area. It isn't awakening, but it's still great. It has perfect map design, great characters like Orochi, Kagero, Setsuna, and Azama, and it's easy. I hate hard games, and I've actually been routed before on Normal/Casual anyway.

I'm never playing conquest so I don't really care there.

what flaws exactly?

Birthright is pretty much the perfect game in every area. It isn't awakening, but it's still great. It has perfect map design, great characters like Orochi, Kagero, Setsuna, and Azama, and it's easy. I hate hard games, and I've actually been routed before on Normal/Casual anyway.

Denying Conquest's existence does you no favors. It exists, it's terrible, and it's difficult. And Birthright being easy is insulting to the vets that have been playing since at least FE4. Also, you admitting that your not really that good of a player hampers your credibility greatly in the face of the diehard community of SF.

Denying Conquest's existence does you no favors. It exists, it's terrible, and it's difficult. And Birthright being easy is insulting to the vets that have been playing since at least FE4. Also, you admitting that your not really that good of a player hampers your credibility greatly in the face of the diehard community of SF.

I've played pretty much every game since FE3 dude. Thracia's the only hard one.

Genealogy is especially easy. Gen I gives you Sigurd, Quan, Briggid, Jamke, and Lachesis to murder everything. Gen II gives you Seliph, Shanan, Ares, Faval, and some other good kids like Lakche or whatever.

I only play easy games. My favorite series are Mario, Pokemon, Kirby, Yoshi, and Animal Crossing. Insulting is a little ridiculous. I certainly hope Kirby's Epic Yarn or Mario Party didn't insult you either

Edit: this just hit me in the face, but man the concentrated elitism in this post. I sincerely hope you don 'to actually judge people based on how they like their hobbies to be easy because that's a little much

Edited by Ms. Bunch

yes, the plot and characters are sometimes bad, but do we need to constantly address this?

and please, don't respond to this post with strikethrough, it makes you look passive aggressive and it only serves to make your argument look worse

hey.

you remember what I said to you the last time you came in this thread bitching and moaning about other people's sense of humor?

edit: I mean that's not even considering that most of everything in this thread isn't even related to plot or even just Conquest. Most of the jokes in this thread are just something about Takumi or some shit.

Edited by Soapbar

what flaws exactly?

5633734+_9cb6a7d56fa8dd1820c440b84963c76

This is your friendly reminder that this is a joke thread and no one is forcing you to be here.

Edited by NekoKnight

i have seen literally nothing related to this in the last 3 pages

am i missing something

Guys, ignore Ms. Bunch and move on; he's been on my ignore list forever, and I believe you can see why. Stop talking about this now and let the memes flow.

I wish people had learned to ignore Franciska Von Karma (he changes his username a lot) a long time ago.

I just spent the past six hours reading every post in this thread. Why would I do this to myself?

Because the thread is amazing.

Last night I spent most of my time just watching the Stand Up channel.

I hope this has been linked, it's super good.