Jokes and Memes about Fates

RedRob

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's wrong with it, it's built into the system.

OK here's the last post i want to see about this:

hotlinking is leeching bandwidth from honest internet denizens and is therefore bad. only directly link from sites that you know are image hosts: gyazo, puu.sh, photobucket, imageshack, imgur, ETC.

EDIT: if you don't know if a site is an image host, save the image and upload to a site you know is an image host and use that link.

now if somebody is still confused about the hotlinking rules, PM somebody (like, say, a mod, because it's a sf site rule) and stop the derail.

thank you.

Is it just me, or was the person doing the vocals doing a horrible job? He sounded kinda like he had a sore throat or was half-assing it.

Eh, yeah, but it was meant to be terrible, so it passes. I still think it would of been better if they had google translate actually sing it, since it has that button you can press so it pronounces all the words you typed in.

Eh, yeah, but it was meant to be terrible, so it passes. I still think it would of been better if they had google translate actually sing it, since it has that button you can press so it pronounces all the words you typed in.

Well, I mean it sounds like the singer isn't really putting effort into it. I heard other songs from this channel, and they were filled with a good amount of enthusism and emotion. This song though, it's sounds like the guy is just changing the volume of his voice and not putting anything else into it. He just sounds bland.

The lyrics are not quite as disastrous as I'd hope. A little too late to suggest this, but including chinese after Japanese would have done wonders

The first line alone from english to japanese to chinese to english again:

Do you have a gray sea waves

I was meant to be sung badly. Do you realise who the singer is supposed to be? Takumi, the guy many people hate and all make fun of. If I pictured Takumi actually singing, this is exactly what he would sound like. I think it's brilliant.