Jokes and Memes about Fates

RedRob

So I was taking a quiz earlier today and this popped up.

"Choose the person who most clearly could be described as an anarchist."

Option A: "Midori thought that all organized government was unnecessary."

Do what you will with that information.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I was taking a quiz earlier today and this popped up.

"Choose the person who most clearly could be described as an anarchist."

Option A: "Midori thought that all organized government was unnecessary."

Do what you will with that information.

I can see it now

Midori: Down with the government, up with drugs.

On a sidenote, what kind of quiz were you taking?

Welp, we've inspired Meme fanhacks now bois

Five minutes into the video, and already too much salt for me. They should have toned down the MC. I got tired of his shit the moment he spoke.

2pointy4me

Still, could have been toned down some.

Noted, and if the main joke wasn't a satire of that guy in real life, I prolly would tbh, but in the interest of comedy/accuracy to the real Arch, I wrote him this way

Memes AND jokes. Not just memes.

Anyways, a discussion a certain meme/joke should be fine, shouldn't it? It's not like its off topic or anything.

Fates memes are, unfortunately, kinda dying off compared to early on anyways. So this thread has some down time.

also that triggered me so hard

some complaints were legit but some were extremely forced

Edited by TrueEm

I can see it now

Midori: Down with the government, up with drugs.

On a sidenote, what kind of quiz were you taking?

It was a quiz over a short biography of the writing of the Constitution. English class. I could see why that is confusing since word definitions are a distinctly English thing but anarchy is more a History topic. :P

Oddly enough I can't remember the word being specifically in the reading. It was probably a fluff question.

Noted, and if the main joke wasn't a satire of that guy in real life, I prolly would tbh, but in the interest of comedy/accuracy to the real Arch, I wrote him this way

Honestly, he's not bad in short bursts, but his rant at the start was kind of long. I would say just give him less lines instead of toning him down or anything.

And to appease Firion, here's a meme. Not sure if it is but, it might be NSFW due to some images.

Edited by RedRob

Never thought I would see Archer and Fire Emblem together, two of my favorite things.

*Snip*

You know, Effie would be Pam, wouldn't she?

Now I'm imagining Effie eating bricks of cocaine that are supposed to be sold to Mokushujin Ninjas.

You know, Effie would be Pam, wouldn't she?

Now I'm imagining Effie eating bricks of cocaine that are supposed to be sold to Mokushujin Ninjas.

I imagine Camilla or Charlotte would be Archer's mother(forgot her name), as she's controlling and possessive(Camilla), and very greedy(Charlotte) Azura would be Katya, since just like Archer and her, Corrin and Azura are destined to never be together, and Takumi would be Barry, since he's a dick who comes back from the dead. Oh, and Corrin would be Archer. Stupid, yet somehow effective fighters, and they bang lots of ladies, or in Corrin's case, has an S-Support with most of them.

Any other comparisons you guys can think of?

Edited by RedRob

I imagine Camilla or Charlotte would be Archer's mother(forgot her name), as she's controlling and possessive(Camilla), and very greedy(Charlotte) Azura would be Katya, since just like Archer and her, Corrin and Azura are destined to never be together, and Takumi would be Barry, since he's a dick who comes back from the dead. Oh, and Corrin would be Archer. Stupid, yet somehow effective fighters, and they bang lots of ladies, or in Corrin's case, has an S-Support with most of them.

Any other comparisons you guys can think of?

*Stretches hands forward* I'm going to have fun with this.

Corrin: Archer, good at what he does but an absolute idiot at times.

Lana: Rinkah or Kagerou, Rinkah is serious and is constantly teased for their masculine appearances for a females. Kagerou because of her insane strength growths for a female unit.

Malory: Either Nyx, Mikoto or Camilla: Nyx because of her age and attitude towards colleagues, Mikoto only because she's related to Corrin and Camilla because of the unhealthy relationship she has with Corrin.

Cyril: Yukimura, Only because glasses and appearance.

Pam: Effie, come on they are like the same person.

Cheryl/Carol: Peri, both are mentally psychotic and grew up in wealthy families.

Ray: Niles or Forrest: Niles because of his sexuality and how they can be jerks at times yet Ray isn't really a sadist. Forrest because of how he and Ray can be feminine at times.

Dr. Krieger: Leo or Iago: Leo for his intelligence and how people don't take him seriously at times and Iago because of hi twisted nature.

Barry: Takumi, YES it's too perfect.

Katya: Charlotte, by appearance and how Katya was designed to be Lana's opposite according to the creators and comparing Charlotte with Rinkah says alot.

Nikolai Jakov: Garon, believes he's Corrin father and wants to be loved, also his idiot assistant is Hans.

Lucas Troy: Silas, both are best friends with the protagonist in an disturbing way.

Woodhouse: Gunter, because of his stats and how he can reclass to butler.

Slater: Azama, both are difficult to work with and can be assholes despite how clever both can be.

Brett: Arthur, due to their horrible luck.

Might add more if any come to mind but best to keep on track on the subject of Fates memes.

*Stretches hands forward* I'm going to have fun with this.

Corrin: Archer, good at what he does but an absolute idiot at times.

Lana: Rinkah or Kagerou, Rinkah is serious and is constantly teased for their masculine appearances for a females. Kagerou because of her insane strength growths for a female unit.

Malory: Either Nyx, Mikoto or Camilla: Nyx because of her age and attitude towards colleagues, Mikoto only because she's related to Corrin and Camilla because of the unhealthy relationship she has with Corrin.

Cyril: Yukimura, Only because glasses and appearance.

Pam: Effie, come on they are like the same person.

Cheryl/Carol: Peri, both are mentally psychotic and grew up in wealthy families.

Ray: Niles or Forrest: Niles because of his sexuality and how they can be jerks at times yet Ray isn't really a sadist. Forrest because of how he and Ray can be feminine at times.

Dr. Krieger: Leo or Iago: Leo for his intelligence and how people don't take him seriously at times and Iago because of hi twisted nature.

Barry: Takumi, YES it's too perfect.

Katya: Charlotte, by appearance and how Katya was designed to be Lana's opposite according to the creators and comparing Charlotte with Rinkah says alot.

Nikolai Jakov: Garon, believes he's Corrin father and wants to be loved, also his idiot assistant is Hans.

Lucas Troy: Silas, both are best friends with the protagonist in an disturbing way.

Woodhouse: Gunter, because of his stats and how he can reclass to butler.

Slater: Azama, both are difficult to work with and can be assholes despite how clever both can be.

Brett: Arthur, due to their horrible luck.

Might add more if any come to mind but best to keep on track on the subject of Fates memes.

I would make Odin Krieger, since they're both nice guys, but kind of crazy and weird.

Plus I can totally see Odin making Pigley.

On one hand, as a villain, Krieger would be infinitely more interesting than Iago, thus aiding in alleviating my main beef with most of FE from a story standpoint. On the other hand, I would like to actually be able to use Krieger, and I definitely could see him fulfilling Odin's role. I mean, he wouldn't necessarily be shouting random names while attacking, but like Odin, he appears fairly off-kilter and most try to keep their distance from him unless they have to request something from him. And he's just as entertaining as - if not more entertaining than - Odin.

I like the idea that they just sort of wait around for Corrin to come back. They don't engage one another in combat after Corrin leaves, they just sit around wondering when he/she will come back. Maybe it's an alternate way of achieving peace between the nations, though rather than true peace like in Revelation, it's more like the stalemate between North and South Korea. Still, I'm sure Corrin would rather not have to go through all the BS that is Revelation. I mean, he'll be missing out on all the shipping wars, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing.

I would make Odin Krieger, since they're both nice guys, but kind of crazy and weird.

Plus I can totally see Odin making Pigley.

Sorry, but I can't help but picture Odin creating a hologram version of Lucina or one of the girls in TMS #FE in a white dress.

"Down, Jazz Hands!"

Edited by Rend Keaven

On one hand, as a villain, Krieger would be infinitely more interesting than Iago, thus aiding in alleviating my main beef with most of FE from a story standpoint. On the other hand, I would like to actually be able to use Krieger, and I definitely could see him fulfilling Odin's role. I mean, he wouldn't necessarily be shouting random names while attacking, but like Odin, he appears fairly off-kilter and most try to keep their distance from him unless they have to request something from him. And he's just as entertaining as - if not more entertaining than - Odin.

Could have Krieger as both. He is part of a set of clones after all.

Got more comparisons.

Rodney: Anna. Both jobs invovle giving weapons to others.

Mitsuko(Krieger's girlfriend): Lilith. One's a ghost, other's a hologram. Plus the idea is highly amusing to me.

Ron Cadillac:Fuga. Had a bad life and are trying to turn it around.

Edited by RedRob