Official Post-Release Fire Emblem Fates Popularity Poll

Ovesen324

Fire Emblem Fates Popularity Poll  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Male Character

2. 2. Favorite Female Character

As you may know, Nintendo Announced a popularity poll in October for site visitors to vote for their favorite male and female characters in Fire Emblem If.

Now that fans all over the world got a general feel for the localized version fire emblem fates I want to recreate Nintendo japanese poll making the first ever Official Post-Release Fire Emblem Fates Popularity Poll *(Localized Ver.)

Japanese Results https://www.nintendo.co.jp/fe/if_bk/questionary/index.html

Edited by Ovesen324

F!Avatar is best girl.. Leo is also best guy.

Any other opinion is unacceptable. Just like independence from Jakob (according to Jakob).

Takumi: Contender for the best archer in the entire series and well-written to boot.

Azura: Dancer unit with amazing availability and one of the best written characters in terms of supports. Anybody who doesn't vote for Azura is wrong ​and has a place on my hit-list :D

Edited by Phillius

Ryoma and Rinkah and nothing has changed

mainly because I'm completely spoiled on the JP from story dialogue to supports so I know my faves pretty well already

I think you'd need to be a separate tier of amazing to move ryoma off his spots after all the meta I've written for him it's not happening

Edited by Thor Odinson

Arthur, Ally of Truth and Justice, the hero we deserve. He's the best.

As tempted as I was to go with Rinkah, it doesn't feel quite right since I haven't played Birthright yet so I'm voting Selena until further notice.

Azura is still one of the best characters written in a Fire Emblem game, ever.

I still can't choose between Takumi or Leo for the guys. Takumi is really excellently done, but Leo is such an awesome bro.

Male: Saizo - He's even better of a unit and more of a badass than I expected!

Female: Nyx - Still my favorite character. She seems to have made it through the localization fairly well from what I have seen. I'm not fan of her voice but her My Room lines are great and I think her personality and character was carried over pretty well from the little I have seen so far.

So my answers are still the same.

Honorable mention for Setsuna for being my most surprisingly good (and likable) unit, and Hinoka for being my best unit overall.

Edited by XaosLogos

Male: Leo. An intelligent,pragmatic badass. Enjoyed his role on both routes. Love that he's magic oriented. Localized Leo has a great voice and great dialogue to match. He's become one of my favourite characters in the series, if not my favourite.

Female: Felicia. I enjoyed localized Felicia a lot more than JPN Felicia. The voice is better,she's a bit funnier, has more fight in her and I find her to be very endearing and cute. Sorry Phillius. I used to be an Azura fan, but Felicia waifu is best waifu.

Males: While I find some of his actions questionable, Xander (for me at least) has always had some solid characterization within his supports. If there was the option to select two, I would have selected Takmui as well for the same reasons.

Females: I have always harbored a soft spot for our two

stockholm syndrome victims

maids, but I had to go with Felicia this time. This is due to me actually getting a chance to play the game. Flora just comes in way to late (in Conquest) and Felicia has never failed me as a unit. I also think the localization team handed her voice and characterization well. The one strike against her that I have is that I need to get a magic weapon for her to truly make her effective.

Voted for Saizou in the male column, because he's just that awesome.

And Selkie's just too adorable not to vote for, so I voted for her in the female column.

Incidentally, you've put Soleil in the male column when she should be in the female column.

Voted for Saizou in the male column, because he's just that awesome.

And Selkie's just too adorable not to vote for, so I voted for her in the female column.

Incidentally, you've put Soleil in the male column when she should be in the female column.

Whoops, sorry about that XD.

Ryoma is still my favorite male, though it was hard to pick him over Silas this time. Silas is <3

I have changed my favorite female though. It's now Elise instead of Azura. Though Azura still ranks number 2 along with female Corrin.

Still, it doesn't look like things have changed much from the pre-release poll. Which disappoints me because I hate Xander and Camilla... Takumi is cool though.

Takumi and Oboro.

It was a tie between precious baboo sister Sakura and Oboro, but I went with Oboro. Takumi is no contest right now.

Conquest route only, and none of the Hoshido characters acquit themselves well on this route. No doubt some of them will creep up my favourites list once I get a chance to see them from their side.

Went with Arthur and Camilla for now.

Arthur shouts cheesy lines about justice and his big smirking mug just makes me happy, and his bad luck gimmick is one that amuses me. Not really that interesting objectively or anything, but whatever. I also like Percy (for similar reasons, and his voice acting is somehow even better), Xander, and Leo.

Camilla's probably gameplay worth bleeding into my opinion of her, but most of her supports have impressed me more than I was expecting, and I love the /_^ facial expression she makes when she's going to one-round something; reminds me of my favourite Awakening male. I also like Beruka and Elise.

Male: Odin, I thought Ziggy Stardust Owain would get old quickly, I was wrong.

(Arthur was a close second, his angry face looks into your soul and finds it wanting)

Female: Ophelia: Waifu tier dork.

Edited by joshcja