Official Post-Release Fire Emblem Fates Popularity Poll

Ovesen324

Fire Emblem Fates Popularity Poll  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Male Character

2. 2. Favorite Female Character

leo bc he's a huge nerd and I love him - takumi is a very close second

for females, camilla probably, but I also love oboro a lot (and the little sisters). it was hard to decide on females, i like almost all of them

I voted Silas/Cyrus for best male again because he won me over with Surf and Turf. His loyalty and dedication warms my heart.

For best female I voted for Felicia this time instead of Charlotte because she's been a constant presence in all my battles, being real handy with a pebble, plate, and flame shuriken. I set her up with my best man Cyrus because I felt Sophie's clumsiness with Avel would make more sense this way.

While I still find Charlottes cover for her real self interesting, her opportunistic side turned out to be more of a turn off than I wanted it to.

leo bc he's a huge nerd and I love him - takumi is a very close second

for females, camilla probably, but I also love oboro a lot (and the little sisters). it was hard to decide on females, i like almost all of them

same here

I almost went with Camilla cause I married her on my first playthrough, but then I went Sakura b/c OMG she's so cute

Also, Xander is my favorite character in the entire game hands down: both support-wise and gameplay-wise

I love his design, I love big fucking swords like Siegfried, and I like his personality when he isn't inconsistent

Arthur, Ally of Truth and Justice, the hero we deserve. He's the best.

As tempted as I was to go with Rinkah, it doesn't feel quite right since I haven't played Birthright yet so I'm voting Selena until further notice.

In the name of JUSTICE!

Yeah, Arthur freakin' rules!

Favorite Female is Sakura, because she reminds me strongly of a certain 90s TV show...

*sigh* please don't judge me...

Male: Leo

Female: Camilla

Not really any different from my opinion before playing the games. I knew I was either going to love Leo or Xander, it was just a matter of which one. I do adore Xander too, I just like Leo more. I expected Camilla to be my favorite female and that turned out as predicted.