Descendants of previous games?

i know that only a couple of characters are confirmed to be related to previous game characters, but i'd like to say what my theory is.

Libra is related to Lucius in Blazing Sword

Miriel is related to Lute in Sacred Stones

Vaike is related to Bartre in Blazing Sword and Binding Blade

Ricken is related to Tormod in Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn

Robin is related to Kris in Mystery of the Emblem

Henry is related to Raigh in Binding Blade

Lon'qu is related to Navarre in Shadow Dragon.

what do you guys think? and any more to add?

To me the only characters who may have relation to the cast in Awakeningare the Tellius, Valencia, Jugdral and Archanea game characters (Tellius because Priam).

So anyone that isn't Ricken, Lon'qu and Robin should step down.

For my take: Sully may be a descendant of Cecile

Kellam may be a descendant of Roger

Cordelia might be a descendant of Catria (hair color is debatable)

Say'ri might be related to either Athena or Ayra's bloodlines

Chrom/Lissa: Marth (canon)

Robin: most likely Kris

Frederick: Any surviving Sable Order Knight

Sully: Cecile

Virion: Python

Stahl: Rody

Vaike: Barst

Miriel: Linde

Sumia: Est

Kellam: Roger

Donnel: Bord/Cord

Ricken: Merric

Maribelle: Nyna

Gaius: Julian

Cordelia: Palla

Olivia: Feena

Basilio: Ymir/Malice

Flavia:Ogma

Walhart: Alm

Gangrel: Pelleas/Soren

Priam: Ike(canon)

Edited by Hylian Air Force

I believe there is a theory that states that Morgan's twin brother is Mark. Don't know the full details, but in the Future past DLC or something like that, there is information that alludes to or directly states that Morgan had a twin that we don't see, and that Lyn claims at the end of a DLC map that Mark looks incredibly similar to Robin. And that Morgan's name in Awakening in Japan translates to Mark. There's a full theory that I can't find, but that's the jist of it I believe.

Chrom and Lissa are Marth's descendants of course.

I have a feeling Ricken is descended from Cain. Ricken is descended from a line of nobles and in his ending Cain is described as becoming Marth's knight commander when he unifies the continent. We know Cain stayed in an official and very powerful function so he might have created a noble line by doing so. Ricken has red hair like him and is a noble so its at least possible.

A similar reasoning can be used for Maribelle. She is implied to be of one of the higher noble families in Ylisse. One of the more powerful families in Ylisse's predecessor Akenea was the one Jeorge came from. Both of them are blonde and there's nothing to suggest Jeorge stopped being a noble in the end.

Since Ferox is founded by the barbarian tribes up north its likely the ancestors of Flavia and Basilo were the random mooks Marth killed when going to Anri's way.

Since Ferox is founded by the barbarian tribes up north its likely the ancestors of Flavia and Basilo were the random mooks Marth killed when going to Anri's way.

Flavia actually confirms this in a conversation with Tiki in Hot Spring Scramble.

I don't know if he's related to anyone, but I figure Gregor came from the same place Athena did. Vat vith the v's instead of w's and all.

I also figure that the nobility probably are all distantly related to nobility in previous games, since that's kind of what nobility is all about. Though since it's a fantasy series, nobility intermarry with commoners all the time anyway, so who knows?