Conquest Heartseal

Miking11

Hey guys. I just finished my Birthright file so I started a Conquest one. I just have two questions

1. Is Mozu worth it in Conquest? Apart from her low HP, I liked using her in Birthright, she was great as a Master of Arms. However, since you can't grind in Conquest, I wonder if the babying will be worth it in the long run. I also wonder if her low HP will be problematic in the long run (sure you can give her Seraph Robes, but perhaps some characters would use them better?), especially considering the fact that I don't know what the game offers in terms of challenge.

2. I have bought one Heartseal, but I don't know who should get it between:

Female Corrin (to Cavalier)

Jakob (to Paladin)

Mozu (to Archer)

Thank you!

For myself I used mozu for a while but after a while she was just an average unit, this was around level 16 btw. For the heart seal I would say mozu if you don't want to use Niles (but Niles is an amazing unit) and Jakob if you don't want to use Silas. I would still maybe say use her for the sake of getting a child with aptitude if you plan on not skill buying.

well for me i used my heart seal on kaze. but before i changed his job, i let him learn lethality(master ninja level 5) then used heart seal to turn him into a swordmaster and learn duelist blow, vantage and astra. well... thats what i did, hope this helps.btw, i never used mozu... i don't know why,