Favorite Character

Salterino

The Avatar herself.

...Ignoring that?

Silas, Leo, Xander, Ryoma *insert the rest of the royal family here...*, Jakob, Felicia, Flora

King Sumeragi

Kana, Forrest, Odin/Owain, Selena/Severa, Laslow/Inigo (I like the Awakening trio of Conquest. Fav kids.).

...Was I supposed to limit myself to one?

...If I had to pick ONE non player... It would be Leo.

Oboro for the girls! Maybe even in general... I think she is awesome. Takumi for the boys, along with Leon...

Also I really like Forrest, Hinoka and Kiragi

My heart belongs to Jakob. <3

That said, I also really like Takumi, Oboro, Sakura, Azura and Saizo.

I didn't list any of the Nohr characters because though I'm interested in them, we haven't truly "met". Will Jakob meet with competition (other than Takumi, whom I tend to be too busy pairing with Oboro or Azura)? Only time will tell. I think Elise is adorable, though.

My favorite male is Leo. I would also say he is my favorite Fire Emblem character in general.

My favorite female is Camilla. Elise and Selkie aren't very far behind.

Niles. I feel like localization dumbed him down and made him purely gimmick, but to be fair I haven't read all his localized supports yet. Nevertheless, he's my favorite and I'll marry him every time. ..Until I can get the same-sex marriage patch onto my N3DS. Whenever that'll happen. Then I'll just constantly marry Saizo in Birthright. I love him too.

Niles because Takehito Koyasu and innuendo. I don't care if the localization doesn't have dual audio and basically censored his dialogue--his voice and bukkake conversation is ingrained into my being. Arthur because of his superhero chin and I like shipping him and Niles together--even though they censored their support, the shipping glasses will not be removed under any circumstances. Also Hinoka and Setsuna because I ship them together as well.

On a serious note, I like all the characters for various reasons and under varying circumstances. For example, I hate Peri but I quite like her when I pair her with Benny. It's weird and a little hard to explain how that works for me but... Eh.

I've only played Birthright until chapter 7

maybe it's my maid fetish talking but i'm really digging Felicia so far, I hope she makes a good waifu for my avatar

<-- Her right there.

Just like Batman, a deadly-serious character is ripe for comedy gold. Try talking to her when she's forced to staff the accessory or rod shop, or walking in on her in the bath if you're playing as a male Corrin. And then there's all her supports; I haven't seen all of them yet, but her support with Charloette is hilarious. It also helps that she's incredibly useful.

I actually feel kinda bad that I had to make her pull a sacrifice play at the very end of Conquest's endgame, but I suppose dying to save someone else's life is a fitting conclusion to a character who lived via taking other people's lives. Now every day my Corrin does the Big Boss salute at her grave just like she's doing in my profile pic.

Arthur is a serious contender for favorite, though, for obvious reasons (Chief among them being his chin). It's a shame he becomes such a liability later on thanks to being critted by everything ever.

Edited by Anomalocaris

Time and time again I will just link to my lobstery trashbin because I'm very trash for Ryoma. I hate writing. I became a programmer partially bc I like math and partially to minimize the amount of papers I have to write. I wrote 10k+ words between meta, analysis, and headcanons on this buttery fucker(often on demand, but if I really didn't want to do it I wouldn't). There's no going back.

Also I dedicated my first fates run to Rinkah, for she's my other favorite. She's also the only other person I wrote a support review/analysis for. Can't be fucked to do anyone else.

Oboro for looks, personality and gameplay.

This should sum it up nicely...

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_33d7cb3gtz28

Here, another picture for your collection.

[spoiler=I know what you're thinking about when you look at her.]

1433919917419_zps797pe3o9.jpg

And. It. Is. Disgusting.

Kaze is my overall favorite.

Kagero, Oboro, Laslow and all 8 Siblings following close behind, I like pretty much everyone overall though :P:

Honestly, there's so many that I like. It's hard to choose just one. But if I HAD to choose only one...

It'd be Elise.

She's just so adorable!! I love her so much.

Honorable mentions to Beruka, Soleil, Xander, Hana and Selena.