Even More Kozaki Art

Kozaki drew Azura, since it's her birthday.

Link: https://twitter.com/kymg/status/705382276394188800

[spoiler=Image]

CcoFcTSUUAAK7-U.jpg

First we had dem titties, then we had dem thighs. Now we have completed the trifecta we dem hips/dat ass.

Edited by Phillius

It's nice that's he's constantly drawing new pieces of art for this game but what is Kozaki even doing right now? Did he get a new job, is he on vacation? I can only hope that he's working on the art book since he's always tweeting out sketches of characters

Nicely drawn, but what a stupid pose. Why is she shoving her butt in our faces? Also, her arms are practically nothing but bones, ew.

Edited by Anacybele

Odd pose is odd. Yeesh.

It's nice that's he's constantly drawing new pieces of art for this game but what is Kozaki even doing right now? Did he get a new job, is he on vacation? I can only hope that he's working on the art book since he's always tweeting out sketches of characters

It's a very rough sketch; he's probably just doing it on his free time.

Nicely drawn, but what a stupid pose. Why is she shoving her butt in our faces? Also, her arms are practically nothing but bones, ew.

Why do you have to complain about everything? Sure, the pose is dumb, and I agree that her arms are too skinny, but it's still a pretty piece of art, and Kozaki didn't have to draw it.

Edited by Abvora

It's no dumber than Femui's boobs-and-butt pose. Though yeah, her arms are way too skinny.

Still a pretty piece of art, and it was nice of him to draw her a birthday present. We really don't deserve Kozaki.

Kozaki's twitter pictures are a lot less suggestive than the official ones. If we're talking about ones we'd see in Famitsu magazines and stuff like that, then I honestly think Sakura of all people has the worst pose. Like, what is she even doing? She's jumping sideways with her knees pointing inwards and her butt is just shoved out as much as humanly possible. I can just imagine someone at Intelligent Systems going "just make sure the players want to bone their little sister. Staff~ staff~!"

Looks good. The pose doesn't bother me because it is just a rough sketch he probably did for fun. I thought it was interesting they had Azura use a lance in the game, but it fits the fluid fighting style perfectly.

Why do you have to complain about everything? Sure, the pose is dumb, and I agree that her arms are too skinny, but it's still a pretty piece of art, and Kozaki didn't have to draw it.

...Uh, what? Sorry, but I can't make sense of your rude post. I DID say it was nicely drawn and you just agreed with my so-called "complaint" entirely. And I have no idea where this "complain about everything" comment is coming from.

Edited by Anacybele

Because...butt stuff? I dunno, I'm not in Kozaki's head, I can't speak for the guy. It is an awkward pose, but I'm just happy that Kozaki's drawing stuff. It doesn't look bad, just a little...out of character, I guess.

Edited by dtmahanen101

Kozaki's twitter pictures are a lot less suggestive than the official ones. If we're talking about ones we'd see in Famitsu magazines and stuff like that, then I honestly think Sakura of all people has the worst pose. Like, what is she even doing? She's jumping sideways with her knees pointing inwards and her butt is just shoved out as much as humanly possible. I can just imagine someone at Intelligent Systems going "just make sure the players want to bone their little sister. Staff~ staff~!"

If I remember correctly, you told me this when I complained about Sakura's art when it was first revealed:

It's important to establish that your little sister has a nice ass.

Random memory is random.

Also, Leon didn't get off unscathed either. Just... why is his fauld flying up to expose some of his thighs? Equal opportunity fanservice.

Anyway... .

Azura's hair is there for the sole reason that Kozaki won't even have to try fully drawing that back-breaking pose. And her arms... that's a little *too* detailed, and kind of creeps me out.

Edited by The DanMan

Because...butt stuff? I dunno, I'm not in Kozaki's head, I can't speak for the guy. It is an awkward pose, but I'm just happy that Kozaki's drawing stuff. It doesn't look bad, just a little...out of character, I guess.

Well, yeah, I didn't mean that I thought the drawing overall looked bad. It still looks good. I just really don't like that pose or the butt shoving.

"女の子の節句がアクアのお誕生日です"

Girl's Day is Aqua's birthday.

Huh... I forgot March 3rd was Hinamatsuri.

Kyokusui no utage... also on March 3rd, originally from China, brought to Japan is where you dress up, drink sake, and compose poems next to a stream or river... "Aqua".

Aqua's birthday. Fitting.

Edited by shadowofchaos

...Uh, what? Sorry, but I can't make sense of your rude post. I DID say it was nicely drawn and you just agreed with my so-called "complaint" entirely. And I have no idea where this "complain about everything" comment is coming from.

I agreed with your critique of the art, but your "ew" comment was pretty rude and unnecessary.

And I don't really talk to you a lot, so I don't know how accurate my impressions is, but a lot of the posts I've seen from you seem to have you complaining about something.

Edited by Abvora

Kozaki drew Azura, since it's her birthday.

Link: https://twitter.com/kymg/status/705382276394188800

[spoiler=Image]

CcoFcTSUUAAK7-U.jpg

First we had dem titties, then we had dem thighs. Now we have completed the trifecta we dem hips/dat ass.

"I'd jump off a cliff for Dat Ass" -Kamui, Revelation