Even More Kozaki Art

Is there a simple collection of all of Kozaki's sketches for Fates (and Awakening) somewhere? It would be nice to have it bookmarked for future reference.

Reminds me of Riots female champions poses. All... impossible and awkward. Kozaki has a lot to learn about the body and poses. All he had to do was do some poses himself for reference and accuracy of how the body works. Take time to go out and watch peoples movement, or dance, or just watch Jojo.

• 2 weeks later...

I love his casual style; it's great seeing these characters in normal clothing rather than rainbow-colored armor.

Really? I always thought the colour palettes used in Fates were pretty tame compared to most other games, especially Fantasy ones.

Edited by Phillius

I love his casual style; it's great seeing these characters in normal clothing rather than rainbow-colored armor.

From an FE perspective, Fates is pretty dull in the armor design. Outside of Ryoma, everything that's actual armor is a realistic color (no twin cavaliers wearing red and green armor), and looks dull. I actually think the Nohrian aesthetic is one of my major problems with the game.

From an FE perspective, Fates is pretty dull in the armor design. Outside of Ryoma, everything that's actual armor is a realistic color (no twin cavaliers wearing red and green armor), and looks dull. I actually think the Nohrian aesthetic is one of my major problems with the game.

*cough cough* battle panties *cough cough*

Generic Nohr units armor look pretty sweet doh.