Maximum Stat Modifiers Question

Animeproud24

If anyone can help me out and knows, are Maximum Stat Modifiers always in effect on the specific character? For example, Kaze gets Str -2 Skl +2 Spd +3 Def -1 Res +1. If he is at Lv5, is he still currently all those plus and minus bonuses?

I know they effect the max cap, but are they always in effect? Like is Kaze still getting those bonuses at Lv1?

Max stat modifiers, modify the max stat of the class the character is currently in. The stat modifiers only matter on minmaxing as even if you hit the cap its unlikely to matter in game.

Character's have a base stat on recruitment that occasionally varies by scenario which you can find on the site. The character's stats then depend on RNG from Personal Growth Rates + Class Growth Rates. They have a change of increasing each stat based on both of those combined.

So does that mean the MSM don't come into effect unless I hit the max stat in one of the categories for that class?

Ayup. Hence my comment about "they're not something I'd worry about until late in the game".