Nintendo Direct Discussion

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's probably because they didn't want to risk paying for English VAs given the game's mild reception. Are you watching the Aussie one or the American one?

Aussie of course. Why? Is the American one ahead of us or something?

Aussie of course. Why? Is the American one ahead of us or something?

I'm kind of watching both simultaneously. Different stuff, actually. American one is on about Revelation and DLC, whereas Aussie one hasn't touched on it yet, has it?

I'm kind of watching both simultaneously. Different stuff, actually. American one is on about Revelation and DLC, whereas Aussie one hasn't touched on it yet, has it?

Really? Well no, Aussie hasn't done it yet. I don't think the NA one will touch on the EU release date though.

Really? Well no, Aussie hasn't done it yet. I don't think the NA one will touch on the EU release date though.

Oh definitely not, but I thought at least they'd stick to the same type of schedule since they were doing so for the first 10 or so minutes, but now they have deviated quite a bit from each other.

Oh definitely not, but I thought at least they'd stick to the same type of schedule since they were doing so for the first 10 or so minutes, but now they have deviated quite a bit from each other.

They probably want to bump Fates of the list early, since it's already released over there.

True, true. I'm watchin' like a hawk on that Aussie version.

I know, ey. I lost two Weet-Bix to sogginess because I paying so much attention to the Direct I didn't eat them fast enough

Edited by Phillius

FE Fates announced for May 20 2016 for EU! Special edition includes a single cartridge that includes all three games+Steelbook+Artbook+Poster

Edited by Aggro Incarnate

The steelbook and poster are cool but 2 months????

Cool Marth costume in MH.

EDIT: Seems like then new JP DLC is route exclusive! Also, something to do with Kana.

EDIT2: Wait, Anya one releases later. Might not be exclusive.

Edited by nordopolica

New Japanese DLC

675d36f7d0.jpg

Looks like a Halloween Scramble and maybe some serious story stuff a la Future Past.

EDIT: Anyone notice that Kana has the Yato in one of them? Wonder what's up with that.

Edited by Phillius

Looks like a Halloween Scramble and maybe some serious story stuff a la Future Past.

EDIT: Anyone notice that Kana has the Yato in one of them? Wonder what's up with that.

Future Past-esq AU where parents are dead thanks to Anankos or something?

I wasn't expecting Fates DLC. I rather enjoyed Future Past, so I'm hoping for a good story this time around too. I'd be sorely disappointed if it had anything to do with Kanna having Yatogami though.

I wasn't expecting Fates DLC. I rather enjoyed Future Past, so I'm hoping for a good story this time around too. I'd be sorely disappointed if it had anything to do with Kanna having Yatogami though.

Well if it's future past thingy then it actually makes sense, we'll see hopefully soon enough. :P

Kanna has the Yatogami in the DLC trailer. Prepare to be disappointed.