Second Batch of Fates DLC Coming

Ema Skye

Well I am grateful that the Hoshido Matsuri has unique conversations for all parents and children. (Or at least that is what I heard).

Tch...I really wanted a Valentine DLC where they have unique conversations for all the pairings of the game (RIP,any sort of improvement to my OTP LaslowXHana), but this will do. It also nice to know that characters that don't really support one another can talk here. Kinda like Awakening, it is all there for us to feel sad about the lost potential for supports.

I like the idea of the failed revolution. Yeah the children were shoe-horned into this game, so having a DLC dedicated to them was obvious. I am interested in what they come up with.

Although....really IS..I think you would do us a big flavor if you can just find someway to fix or update the game like Smash Bros does, so that Revelations doesn't miss out on a lot of plot points. (Like having Odin, Laslow and Selena join us earlier because of Lilith of something.)

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one digging the music? (Why can't I redirect the time correctly? It should start at 25:00)

The music reminds me of like, Future of Despair, I guess.

The video is interesting, I guess

Nope, I like it a lot. But if I'm being 100% honest, I'm getting a little tired of Lost in Thoughts with all the remixes and times it gets sung in the stories.

Yeah, I think the main theme was quite a lot in awakening as well, though I'm not sure which game had a lot. I do agree that they kind of shove it in our faces a few times too many though

Nope, I like it a lot. But if I'm being 100% honest, I'm getting a little tired of Lost in Thoughts with all the remixes and times it gets sung in the stories.

Seconded. Really, half the freaking soundtrack has at least one or two passages from it; not even Awakening went that far with "Don't speak her name".

By the way, in case anybody didn't notice, I added the new DLC details here.

A few things to note:

Gift from Anna 2 gives Paragon and Boots. I even downloaded the DLC to double check.

The children DLC (Recollections of Bubbles or whatever) gives Point Blank and "others/more". Since there are 6 maps, I'd wager you get an item in each map. Also, there are at least 6 currently unobtainable/limited skill scrolls (Point Blank, Beast Shield, Armor Shield, Wing Shield, Bold Stance and Paragon). Not to mention the -taker skills (probably Series 4 rewards?).

Finally, there are some normal res screenshots on 4Gamer.

By the way, in case anybody didn't notice, I added the new DLC details here.

A few things to note:

Gift from Anna 2 gives Paragon and Boots. I even downloaded the DLC to double check.

The children DLC (Recollections of Bubbles or whatever) gives Point Blank and "others/more". Since there are 6 maps, I'd wager you get an item in each map. Also, there are at least 6 currently unobtainable/limited skill scrolls (Point Blank, Beast Shield, Armor Shield, Wing Shield, Bold Stance and Paragon). Not to mention the -taker skills (probably Series 4 rewards?).

Sigh... I really didn't want to have to buy ALL the remaining skills together. 1500 yen is expensive and Wing Shield and maybe Bold Stance are the only ones I'd really want.

Google Translate is hilarious.

"Adding map 3rd pack" is also, and has a sales plan for $ 2000 (including tax). Storage Hen of foam (Utakata) is, something that drew the midnight sun kingdom, appeared in dark night kingdom the character of the story of "child generation". [Delivery date of each content]

Sigh... I really didn't want to have to buy ALL the remaining skills together. 1500 yen is expensive and Wing Shield and maybe Bold Stance are the only ones I'd really want.

To be fair, Awakening's The Future Past maps didn't even have any item rewards and they were fun ^^

Yep, that is definitely Ophelia and not Oboro. I couldn't figure out why people were so adamantly believing it was Oboro-- yes, there's her blue hair but 1) I'm a good 3% sure that Oboro's breasts are NOT that big and 2) since when would Oboro pose like that? Now that we have a better look at the screenshot we can definitely see Ophelia's hair in that.

I was confused when I read the title that mentions the 2nd batch of DLC, but found info on the 3rd batch of DLC inside.

Don't know if I'm going to like this one. A story in which the parents are killed(?) doesn't work as well here as in Awakening (but at least it looks like a standalone story without the player's team's intervention). This also looks like they're copying too much from Awakening.

​

[spoiler=I don't think I actually need a spoiler tag]Also, Ryoma and Scarlet conversation. That's just... cruel.

It would be nice if they released a DLC where we can farm the limited reclass items. (The three Brand items).

Huh, which items?

You can get unlimited Hero's Brands and Exalt's Brands in the new festival DLC. Not sure what the third "limited" Brand is (Fell and Vanguard are already unlimited by default).

Unless you mean an easier way, but I doubt it.

Huh, which items?

You can get unlimited Hero's Brands and Exalt's Brands in the new festival DLC. Not sure what the third "limited" Brand is (Fell and Vanguard are already unlimited by default).

Unless you mean an easier way, but I doubt it.

Isn't the Hero's Brand and Exalt's Brand limited to one per playthrough? What Festival DLC are you referring to?

EDIT: Yea double check Fell Brand is unlimited, thought it was first time only.

Edited by ZodiacSoldier

Isn't the Hero's Brand, Exalt's Brand and Fell Brand limited to one per playthrough? What Festival DLC are you referring to?

Hero's Brand and Exalt's Brand is one per playthrough in Before Awakening, but unlimited in the new Japanese DLC, Hoshidan Festival of Bonds and Nohrian Festival of Bonds (link here).

Fell Brand is always unlimited, but you need to beat Hidden Truths each time.

Edited by VincentASM

Hero's Brand and Exalt's Brand is one per playthrough in Before Awakening, but unlimited in the new Japanese DLC, Hoshidan Festival of Bonds and Nohrian Festival of Bonds (link here).

Fell Brand is always unlimited, but you need to beat Hidden Truths each time.

Oh you can get brands from those DLC, in the original post it said Special Illustrations so thought it was another beach scramble type DLC. Sweet, dont have to worry about saving my Brand's now.

I'm only interested in what the scramble illustrations are.

Since Femui/Female Corrin is customizable, top 3 female illustrations will probably be Camilla, Oboro and Elise.

Edited by CyborgZeta

Im interested In the child version of future past, but the only question is if you miss 1 child, will it appared In the story, or In case kanna is the son or daughter of one of the childrens, will change the story ? also In case of the same-gender marrige will change the plot?

Im interested In the child version of future past, but the only question is if you miss 1 child, will it appared In the story, or In case kanna is the son or daughter of one of the childrens, will change the story ? also In case of the same-gender marrige will change the plot?

It's most likely the map will use fixed units like Beach Brawl and Battle Royale.

To be clear, these are totally new, not even fully released in Japan, right?

Yes.

For some reason, there was a 5 month gap since their last DLC.

For some reason, there was a 5 month gap since their last DLC.

Conversations for every possible ship is a big deal on it's own, especially if they want to make it work. Kozaki is a busy guy so I also am sure they had to wait for him to come around. Plus other projects and other DLC no doubt took up the time.

I swear, Shura better have supports with characters, like Saizo.

I don't think we'll get any new items we don't already know about. All the skills, classes, and items given out by DLC thus far are already in the game.

Actually, that's not quite the truth.

A lot of the items are already there, like the Sighting Lens, Witch's Mark and various skill scrolls.

But some of them (the Exalt's Brand, Hero's Brand, Pebble, Fell Brand, First Blood and Vanguard Brand) aren't in the base game at all.

So there's definitely a possibility of new items. Plus there's an unused label for Mire in the text files.

Edited by VincentASM

I've only played the Japanese version, so I don't know if it has changed, but it's not in the level-up quotes. Also, why wouldn't it be in the bio? It's a significant part of her character, and her personal skill is strictly gameplay related; I don't think Azama has the power to call down lightning or whatever it is everytime someone stabs him when he's unarmed.

Yeah. Lost Camilla to that bastard when I was hunting for the Rainbow Sage.

Should've known the path to him was too easy... <_<

Plus, the one Dark tome we have right now is crap, they nerfed Nosferatu so badly...

Glad I'm not the only one unhappy with that fact. Of all the magical tomes, why did they have to prevent that one from scoring crits?! Did the devs not realize how much of a lifesaver a crit!Nosferatu would be to players like me who are ridiculously aggressive with his mages?!

Edited by Selena4Lyfe